- Beyonce Knowles‘ parents Mathew and Tina have officially divorced – TMZ
- Joe Jonas hits the stage at the Jingle Bash in Chicago – Just Jared Jr
- What do you think of Pippa Middleton after getting to know her this year? – Lainey Gossip
- Which love advice book was Jennifer Love Hewitt reading? – The Superficial
- Which Weekend Update anchor won a joke-off on SNL? – US Weekly
- See an unused Green Goblin design – MTV Movies
- Who’s your favorite celebrity baby of the year? – Popsugar
- Justin Bieber is ready to spoil his younger siblings with Christmas presents – Access Hollywood
- Shenae Grimes shows off her legs for days – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Mathew Knowles Breaking News and Photos
Her rep tells JustJared.com, “Contrary to false rumors online, Beyonce and her manager Mathew Knowles unequivocally have had and continue to have a close personal and business relationship. Mathew Knowles is the sole and exclusive manager of Beyonce.”
Beyonce is currently in the studio working on her new album with Ne-Yo, who penned her Grammy-winning hit “Irreplaceable.” He tweeted earlier this week, “Mornin’ NY!!! Studio with Mary J. Blige last night, Beyonce tonight.”
He had an 18-month affair with actress Alexsandra Wright and fathered son, Nixon, while still married to Beyonce‘s mother, Tina Knowles.
One music industry insider tells NY Post, “Beyonce was horrified to find out her dad cheated on her mom. She always looked up to him, and she is very close to her mom, so this has hit her really hard. She is refusing to speak to him, which is making things difficult where it comes to managing her career. Some people at Columbia now think it would be better to move him aside.”
DO YOU THINK Beyonce should fire her dad or keep him?
Papa Mathew Knowles is the father of alleged mistress Alexsandra Wright‘s baby boy. Last October, Knowles was temporarily ordered to pay $8,200/month in child support.
In other news, a German magazine recently apologized after claiming that Beyonce and Jay-Z had a $10 million wedding contract. Neon mag wrote, “We sincerely apologize to Ms. Knowles and her management for all personal inconvenience that may have arisen due to the publication of this interview.”
Knowles says in a statement: “After a very positive meeting between Kelly Rowland and myself, we have amicably agreed to end our professional relationship. My company, Music World, will continue to manage Destiny’s Child as a group. As an artist Kelly has incredible talent and I only wish her the best. We will always be family first and foremost and as a dad I can only have love for Kelly.”
Kelly also released a statement, saying, “Mathew Knowles has been a positive influence in my career. I have had great success under his guidance–both as a member of Destiny’s Child and with my solo projects. Although we have decided to part ways professionally, the Knowles family and the entire Music World Entertainment team will always be my family.”
Knowles still manages the careers of his daughters, Beyonce and Solange.