- Matt Lauer clears up rumors that Al Roker is feuding with the Today show – TMZ
- The Jonas Brothers head to dinner – Just Jared Jr
- Prince William wants two kids with Duchess Kate – Lainey Gossip
- Did Lindsay Lohan try and get out of Scary Movie 5? – The Superficial
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi celebrate their anniversary in a special way – TooFab
- George Clooney and Stacy Keibler are going strong – US Weekly
- Check out this sneak peek of Jaden Smith‘s latest music video – MTV Buzz
- Doutzen Kroes shows off her bikini body – Popsugar
- What’s Keira Knightley‘s stance on nudity in films? – Celebslam
Matt Lauer - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Kristen Stewart hits Rockefeller Center in style on Thursday (May 31) in New York City.
The 22-year-old actress, in a Narciso Rodriguez dress and Christian Louboutin shoes, went on the Today show to promote her upcoming film Snow White and the Huntsman!
During the interview, Kristen talked about how she accidentally broke co-star Chris Hemsworth‘s nose!
“I swear I didn’t mean to…He got too close,” Kristen said.
“Ours is a lot scarier,” she also remarked about this version of Snow White.
15+ pictures inside of Kristen Stewart on the Today show… More Here! »
Matt Lauer has officially announced his plans to stay on as co-host of the Today show!
“This is my family, this is my show…let’s keep going,” the 54-year-old television personality said on the air early Friday morning (April 6).
“Matt is the franchise, and our franchise player has decided to keep leading our team,” Steve Capus, president of NBC News, told the New York Times the previous evening.
ARE YOU EXCITED Matt Lauer has decided to stay with the Today show?
The 36-year-old American Idol host reportedly met with NBC executives to discuss the possibility of him joining the morning program.
“The talks are preliminary and could fall apart at any time. They also may be in part a negotiating tactic for NBC executives who need a strong backup plan in case [Matt] leaves the show,” a source told the paper, adding that Ryan is one of the network’s top replacement choices.
WOULD YOU WANT to see Ryan Seacrest replace Matt Lauer on Today?
The Today anchors reveal their Royal Wedding inspired Halloween costumes on Monday (October 31) in New York City.
Also making a quick return to the plaza was Meredith Vieira, who dressed as Queen Elizabeth!
WHOSE COSTUME do you like best?
10+ pictures inside of the Today hosts paying tribute to the Royal Wedding…
More Here! »
- Matt Lauer flew across the country to interview Lindsay Lohan…and turned back around and flew home when she changed her mind – TMZ
- The Biebs drops by Letterman to read the Top Ten List – Just Jared Jr
- What is it like to interview Lady Gaga? – Lainey Gossip
- Katy Perry admits she’s obsessed with the History Channel show Ancient Aliens – The Superficial
- A newborn celeb baby is apparently a diva already – US Weekly
- Justin Timberlake would be a karate teacher if he had the chance – MTV Movies
- Jennifer Aniston‘s new boyfriend meets up with photog Terry Richardson - Popsugar
- Jackass star Ryan Dunn had a BAC of .196 when he died – Access Hollywood
- Watch a video of David Hasselhoff eating himself. In popsicle form. Wait, what? – Videogum
- NYC fans of designer Norma Kamali: check out a beach dance party at the 56th Street store from 6-9 pm TONIGHT! Expect special promos, dancing, and organic libations throughout the night. Celeb fans of the line include Rihanna, Beyonce, Katy Perry, and Sofia Vergara!
- Matt Lauer wants $25 million per year for Today Show- TMZ
- Check out new stills of Robert Pattinson in Water for Elephants- Just Jared Jr
- Daniel Craig works on Dream House reshoots- Lainey Gossip
- Pia Toscano eliminated from American Idol- US Weekly
- Lindsay Lohan will play Victoria Gotti- The Superficial
- Lady Gaga‘s next video will “shock the world”- MTV
- Courteney Cox reveals her most intense Scream moment- Popsugar
- Lebron James’ mother is arrested for assault- HelloBeautiful
- Will Darren Criss get his own Glee spin-off?- OK
- Wendy Williams covers Essence magazine- Concrete Loop