- Matthew Fox and Jimmy Kimmel shower together.
- Minka Kelly is looking purple-licious.
- Heidi Klum and Seal take fashion cues from their son.
- Megan Fox swings both ways.
- Celebs get the full-body tattoo treatment.
- Sam Lutfi may have to pay Britney‘s bills.
- Find out who got the boot from last night’s Idol.
- Anna Friel makes an ice cream stop.
- Cindy Crawford is still smokin’.
- Amy Winehouse‘s dad is terrified.
- Maya Rudolph is about to burst.
- Nicole Kidman dropped out of Woody Allen’s next flick due to a scheduling conflict with Rabbit Hole, which her production company is making, Variety reports.
- The City star Olivia Palermo is getting a new job for the show’s next season. Rumor has it she’s leaving Diane von Furstenberg to join Elle magazine’s publicity department.
- 1.72 million viewers tuned in for the premiere of Real Housewives of New Jersey. Meanwhile, the Real Housewives of NYC reunion show pulled in 2.29 million viewers.
Matthew Fox News, Pictures, and Videos
“LOST” IN TIME
“I was a little worried about the start of the season, to be honest,” says Evangeline (Kate). “It might sound terrible to say, but the mythology of this show eludes me. I am all about the characters and the interplay of the relationships and the angst of redemption and retri bution—all those good nuggets. So, in my biased view, I’ve been running around tell ing the world: ‘Be patient! It’s just the first half of the season! We’ll come back!’”
Foxy has another, more optimistic take. “It feels very different from what Lost has felt like in the past, but in a really good way,” says the actor. “There will be many, many answers, lots of things from past seasons that left the audience thinking, ‘That’s never going to pay off’—but it does, in really cool ways that make you go ‘Holy s—!’ The season has a real feeling of things coming together, and it builds a groundswell of momentum for the end of the show.”
Read the full cover story at EW.com.
On Lost coming to an end: “Personally, it’s a relief…I owe this show a great amount, and I think it’s exceptionally good…[but] I am looking forward to the freedom that comes with not working on one project professionally.”
On the Lost series finale: “This show started with a plane crash on an island in the South Pacific, and it’s going to have a very global and epic ending.”
On moving to Oregon: “My major motivation is to be closer to family. My brother is there, my mother is there…I really miss that kind of wide-open space.”
The season 5 premiere of Lost airs on Wednesday, January 21 @ 9PM ET/PT on ABC. The show is expected to come to a close in May 2010.
Speed Racer stars Matthew Fox, Emile Hirsch, Christina Ricci, John Goodman and Susan Sarandon get their vroom-vroom on at the Toyota Grand Prix of Long Beach 32 Annual Pro/Celebrity Race on Saturday in Long Beach, Calif.
If you wanna check it out, an early review was published on AICN. Says the reviewed, “[The] level of writing surprised me, because the movie, to me, moved beyond typical superficial fun, and actually has character, story and heart.”
For the trailer and more information on the movie, visit SpeedRacerTheMovie.com.
Speed Racer is rated PG and zooms into nationwide release on Friday, May 9.
35+ pictures inside of the Speed Racer cast visiting the Grand Prix…More Here! »
Here are some new Speed Racer movie posters featuring:
Emile Hirsch as Speed Racer, Christina Ricci as Trixie (Speed’s girlfriend), Matthew Fox as Racer X (Speed’s rival), Hiroyuki Sanada as businessman Mr. Musha and Rain (left) as rookie racer Taejo Togokhan.
Matthew Fox, star of the upcoming live action film Speed Racer, makes an appearance at Mattel’s toy fair showroom to unveil a complete line of toys based on the film.
Fox, 41, showed off his favorite figurine, a miniature-sized version of his character in the film, Racer X (Speed’s rival).
“I’m so excited about this film coming out,” Foxy said. “To see all these things gearing up towards it is really exciting. My little boy [6-year-old son Byron] can’t wait. He actually came to the set while we were shooting, so he saw me in the full Racer X mode. Seeing me in the character was a little intense for him.
Speed Racer parks itself in theaters on Friday, May 9th.
Watch Foxy on Live with Regis and Kelly!
Dennis Quaid goes buck wild at the photocall for his new thriller Vantage Point as part of the 2008 Berlinale Film Festival at the Grand Hyatt Hotel on Saturday in Berlin, Germany.
Crazy Quaid was joined by costar Matthew Fox and director Pete Travis.
Vantage Point opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, Feb. 22.
40+ pictures inside of crazy pill-popping Dennis Quaid…More Here! »