- Mel Gibson‘s ex-wife Robyn claims he never abused her or the children while they were together – TMZ
- Tom Felton gets signed as a recording artist – Just Jared Jr
- LeAnn Rimes returns to Twitter – Us Weekly
- Mila Kunis is hot on the set of Friends With Benefits – Lainey Gossip
- Pamela Anderson is back in a bikini for PETA – The Superficial
- Britney Spears is back in the studios – MTV Buzz
- Cristiano Ronaldo‘s son rushed to hospital – Access Hollywood
- Adam Brody and Courteney Cox filming together on Scream 4 set – Popsugar
- Joan Rivers wants to pay for Lindsay Lohan‘s rehab stay – theFABlife
- John Stamos wins extortion case – E! online
- Celebs galore arrive on the red carpet of the ESPY Awards – Trendmill
- Renee Zellwegger enjoys shady comfort at Starbucks – OK
- Clive Owen‘s daughter Hannah visits her dad on set of Intruders – PCN
- Paris Hilton debuts darker tresses in Paris – Splash
Mel Gibson News, Pictures, and Videos
Mel Gibson has been dropped by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, his talent agency.
The 54-year-old actor’s longtime agent, Ed Limato, passed away earlier this month, and a new William Morris rep will not take his place and represent Mel.
“At this point he doesn’t seem to be in need of an agent,” a spokesman for Mel told THR, noting that he has two projects coming up – The Beaver, also starring Jodie Foster, and How I Spent My Summer Vacation.
Mel Gibson is in hot water once again!
The 54-year-old actor was caught on camera, calling his ex Oksana Grigorieva a “whore” and a “c–t.” He adds, “You look like a f–ing pig in heat and if you get raped by a pack of ni–ers it will be your fault.”
What a piece of work!
In 2006, Mel was busted for a DUI and told a cop, “The f–king Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world.”
Mel also apparently requested a restraining order against Oksana to keep her from releasing specific information.
“In these cases, when somebody cries wolf, the judge is mandated to assume there’s a wolf, until a full hearing can be held,” a source told TMZ.
“They just drifted apart,” a source told People. “They’re both working hard on their careers and trying to raise a sweet baby together. They’re still friends and they’ll both raise Lucia together.”
Mel‘s rep had no comment.
The 54-year-old actor is in town to promote his new film The Edge of Darkness where he also attended a photocall at the Bristol Hotel on that day.
Last Friday, Mel had an interesting interview with Chicago WGN-TV’s Dean Richards. Mel blurted an unpleasant word under his breath to Dean after he was pressed about events that occurred over 3 years ago.
But while in France, looks like Mel‘s taking things in stride. According to People, during France’s Canal+ Le Grand Journal show, a panelist asked “Did you come prepared with French curse words for French journalists?”
Mel joked, “Non!”
“I mean no,” he continued. “It usually comes out in English if I’m angry. I have a short fuse. I’m trying to work on it.” 15+ pictures inside…
Mel Gibson attends the Edge of Darkness premiere with his girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva held at the Palafox Cinema in Madrid, Spain on Monday (February 1).
The 54-year-old actor spoke about the film and how it relates to our present day problems.
“The dark side of large companies is a particularly relevant theme now given what we’ve witnessed from large corporations and their participation in the economic crisis,” Mel told Reuters.
Based on a BBC series, Mel plays a homicide detective seeking revenge for the murder of his daughter.
10+ pictures inside of Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva at the movie’s premiere…