- Mel Gibson has been sober for five years now – TMZ
- Pixie Lott performs at Party in the Park – Just Jared Jr
- What’s up with Kings of Leon? – Lainey Gossip
- Which ’90s star from a beloved show hung out with Kristin Cavallari? – The Superficial
- Marla Sokoloff is expecting a baby! – US Weekly
- Summit fights back against a group of pirates who leaked Twilight images – MTV Movies
- Heidi Klum shows off her amazing bikini bod in Ibiza – Popsugar
- Will and Grace alum Sean Hayes is planning a return to NBC – Access Hollywood
- Why is Entourage being sued? – Videogum
Mel Gibson News, Pictures, and Videos
The 55-year-old actor laughed with a male friend, also shirtless, and laid out in the sun for a bit.
Mel is in town to spread the word about his new movie, The Beaver, at the 2011 Cannes Film Festival.
Also starring in the movie, which tells the story of a troubled husband and executive who adopts a beaver hand-puppet as his sole means of communicating, is Jodie Foster.
Mel Gibson‘s mug shot has been released.
The 55-year-old actor had his booking photo and thumb prints taken last night after pleading no contest to simple battery last week, TMZ reports.
Mel was charged for misdemeanor battery against his ex-girlfriend, Oksana Grigorieva, and was sentenced to 16 hours of community service and a year of counseling.
Mel will also be under informal probation for 36 months.
Bigger pic inside…
Check out Mel Gibson in the trailer for his upcoming dark comedy The Beaver.
Synopsis: Walter Black (Gibson) is a man on a journey to re-discover his family and re-start his life. Plagued by his own demons, he was once a successful toy executive and family man who now suffers from depression. No matter what he tries, Walter can’t seem to get himself back on track, until a beaver hand puppet enters his life.
The flick, which will hit theaters sometime next spring, also stars Jodie Foster, who directed the project.
WILL YOU WATCH Mel Gibson in The Beaver?
The Beaver Trailer
Liam was invited by his A-Team co-star Bradley Cooper, who will be in the Hangover sequel, to step in.
“I just got a call to do a one day shoot on Hangover 2 as a tattooist in Thailand, and that’s all I know about it,” Liam told Variety.
“I just laughed my leg off when I saw The Hangover. I was shooting in Berlin earlier this year and rented it on the hotel TV,” he added.
Mel Gibson will not appear in The Hangover 2 after all.
The 54-year-old actor was reportedly set to portray a tattoo artist in the second installment of the Hangover story.
“I thought Mel would have been great in the movie and I had the full backing of [Warner Brothers Pictures president] Jeff Robinov and his team,” director Todd Phillips said (via Deadline). “But I realize filmmaking is a collaborative effort, and this decision ultimately did not have the full support of my entire cast and crew.”
- Mel Gibson will reportedly play a tattoo artist in The Hangover 2 – PopEater
- Miranda Cosgrove puts her dancing shoes on – Just Jared Jr
- Anne Hathaway talks about her con man ex-boyfriend – Huffington Post
- You can dress up as Bed Intruder’s Antoine Dodson for Halloween – DListed
- Justin Bieber was hit with a homophobic slur – Towleroad
- Chelsea Handler‘s sex tape will not make it to the public – Radar
- The cast of Jersey Shore takes on New York City – Celebuzz
- Elisabetta Canalis is the lady in red – Celebslam
- David Arquette steps out solo at the Scream Awards – ASL
- T.I. is going back to jail – Idolator
- See which star is taking Tokyo by storm – Splash