- Melanie Brown and hubby Stephen Belafonte are expecting a baby together – PopEater
- Chelsea Kane makes her DWTS debut tonight – Just Jared Jr
- Lauryn Hill‘s daughter Selah is all grown up – Huffington Post
- See which ladies have called a truce – DListed
- Candice Swanepoel has an amazing body – Hollywood Tuna
- A former SNL cast member was not a fan of Glee‘s gay kiss – Towleroad
- See which Spice Girl is expecting her third child – Radar
- Rebecca Black responds to backlash about her video – Access Hollywood
- Ashlee Simpson and son Bronx step out for an event – Celebuzz
- Victoria’s Secret models hit the beach in Miami – Celebslam
- See which artist is hoping to sell a million copies of his album – ASL
- Lupe Fiasco will head out on tour this spring – Idolator
Melanie Brown - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Mel B, aka Scary Spice, has a new docu-comedy called Mel B: It’s a Scary World, which will premiere this Sunday, September 5 @ 9PM ET/PT on The Style Network.
The show will follow the 35-year-old Spice Girl vet while she raises two grounded daughters Angel, 3, and Phoenix, 11, and finds quality time for her loving husband Stephen.
Check out the exclusive JustJared.com preview below. Zig-a-zig-ah!
“Mel B: It’s A Scary World” Premiere Sunday!
Spice Girl Mel B (in Fila‘s Essenza pleated skirt and Novaro shoe) paired up with Novak, to battle it out against Jay (in Fila‘s Hard Court Short and Alfa Shoe) and female tennis ace Ana Ivanovic. Jay and Ana claimed the “Glam, Set, Match” title!
Novak shared, “I found it very exciting to play with Mel B and Jay Sean, and I think tennis needs more of these exhibition matches that bring celebrities to our sport. It makes us happy and them too.”
Also pictured below: Natasha Bedingfield and Robin Antin (creator of the Pussycat Dolls), who produced the show.
FYI: Matt is an English singer/songwriter and is currently the headline act for Caesars Palace.
15+ pictures inside of British beauties Leona Lewis and Mel B… More Here! »
“They were celebrating an early Halloween party,” a source close to the couple tells JustJared.com.
Looks like Stephen borrowed Scary Spice’s lipstick. Hilarious!
Also pictured: Mayfair Hotel’s guest relations manager.
On the horizon for Mel B? Spice Girls: The Musical!
Tell you what British producers want, what they really, really want: Five unknown actresses to portray the 90s’ hottest imports from England – the Spice Girls!
The ladies met up at Nobu in London recently to chat and there were rumors of a second Spice reunion tour – but the girls were planning to stage their stardom story instead.
Geri Halliwell, or Ginger Spice, will be the producer, but the other ladies will help choose the actresses and will add input to the project.
The Spice Girls – Emma, Mel B, Mel C, Geri and Victoria – were formed in 1994 after answering an ad in “The Stage” reading “R. U. 18-23 with the ability to sing/dance? R.U. streetwise, outgoing, ambitious, and dedicated?” and have sold 65 million records worldwide.
- Mel B strips down in Sin City.
- Gisele & Tom bring little Jack to Costa Rica for their wedding.
- Lady GaGa is developing a pattern and really knows how to get down.
- Robert Pattinson‘s first modeling gig.
- Here’s a little model flashblack from the 90′s.
- Britney Spears is crushing on her backup dancer.
- James Franco will make audiences howl with laughter.
- Jamie Chung is pillowcase pretty.
- Zooey Deschanel is no Katy Perry.
- Brit‘s little sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, turns 18 on Saturday.
- Farrah Fawcett’s documentary chronicling her battle with cancer, tentatively called A Wing and a Prayer, has been picked up by NBC.
- Beyoncé will make her voiceover debut in Nickelodeon’s Wow, Wow, Wubbzy, providing the voice for Shine, lead singer of a girl group.
- Michael Phelps’ mom, addressing his DUI arrest and pot photo, calls the Olympic gold medalist a “golden boy turned loser” in her new book, “A Mother For All Seasons.”