- Mel B strips down in Sin City.
- Gisele & Tom bring little Jack to Costa Rica for their wedding.
- Lady GaGa is developing a pattern and really knows how to get down.
- Robert Pattinson‘s first modeling gig.
- Here’s a little model flashblack from the 90′s.
- Britney Spears is crushing on her backup dancer.
- James Franco will make audiences howl with laughter.
- Jamie Chung is pillowcase pretty.
- Zooey Deschanel is no Katy Perry.
- Brit‘s little sister, Jamie Lynn Spears, turns 18 on Saturday.
- Farrah Fawcett’s documentary chronicling her battle with cancer, tentatively called A Wing and a Prayer, has been picked up by NBC.
- Beyoncé will make her voiceover debut in Nickelodeon’s Wow, Wow, Wubbzy, providing the voice for Shine, lead singer of a girl group.
- Michael Phelps’ mom, addressing his DUI arrest and pot photo, calls the Olympic gold medalist a “golden boy turned loser” in her new book, “A Mother For All Seasons.”
Melanie Brown Breaking News and Photos
Scary Spice Melanie Brown takes care of a sticky finger situation after a quick bite to eat in Los Angeles on Wednesday (February 25).
The 33-year-old former Spice Girl then headed off for an afternoon music lesson and then lunch with husband, Stephen Belafonte (pictured below).
I ran into the gorgeous Mel B. and her charming Stephen at the Hollywood Life Oscar Viewing Party held at Mondrian Hotel’s Asia De Cuba restaurant on Sunday (February 22) in West Hollywood. The couple was familiar with JJ and talked about my blog having “positivity. There’s enough negativity in the world!” Mel also said she had a “great time” at the Leeza Gibbons Oscar Viewing Party they had just went to at Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills.
[MB dress: Roberto Cavalli; JJ outfit: Dior Homme]
More Here! »
- Mel B is totally fit and very smart.
- David Beckham‘s lawyers are fighting for him to move to Milan.
- Emma Watson gets her freak on.
- Ted Haggard has a second accuser.
- There are cats in Katie‘s cleavage!
- Madonna likes ‘em young.
- Joaquin Phoenix really is a true rapper.
- Everybody still loves The Snoop
- V-Day is fast approaching.
- Cloris Leachman kisses and tells.
- Michael Phelps could face criminal charges because of his pot picture, taken during a house party at the University of South Carolina. Under South Carolina law, possession of 1 ounce or less of marijuana is a misdemeanor that carries a fine up to $200 and 30 days in jail. Meanwhile, Phelps has resumed training at a Loyola college pool.
- The City star Jay Lyon, whose real name is Brent Tuhton, has signed a deal with Universal Records.
- Tiger Woods writes in his monthly newsletter that his comeback from knee surgery will depend on the birth of his second child with wife Elin, due this month.
- Sean Penn is going to be on PBS’s Tavis Smiley tonight to talk about Milk. Watch the preview clip.
The couple who wed in a secret Las Vegas ceremony in June 2007 renewed their wedding vows over the weekend and flew their closest family and friends to Hurghada, Egypt, for the ceremony. Among the guests were Girls Aloud singer Sarah Harding and UK TV personalities Denise Van Outen and Fearne Cotton.
“We decided to do it for the kids and we only want it to be a real intimate affair with the 10 closest people in our lives,” Mel said. The former Spice Girl also said that if she would have invited fellow Spice Girls — Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Melanie C — the ceremony would not have been as low-key as it was intended to be.
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown keeps fashion fun in a hooded dress with crystal detailing at the 2008 MOBO Awards held at Wembley Arena on Wednesday in London. (Check out the pictures below–the hood can flip backwards to create shoulder coverings!)
The 33-year-old Scary Spice was accompanied on the red carpet by her music producer husband Stephen Belafonte. The MOBO (Music Of Black Origin) Awards recognize artists of any race or nationality performing music of black origin.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Mel B’s hooded dress — HOT or NOT?
20+ pictures inside of Melanie Brown at the MOBO Awards… More Here! »
Former Spice Girl Melanie Brown, aka Scary Spice, is white hot as she hits the beach in her bikini with her white labrador, Lord, on Thursday in Santa Monica, Calif.
Early next year, the 33-year-old former Dancing with the Stars contestant is releasing a new fitness video called Totally Fit, which will feature a 28-day plan of aerobic and resistance workouts, along with her own advice and tips on nutrition, including recipes and snacks.
The mother-of-two tells People, “For anyone with jubbily bits, I’m going to tighten you up, make you laugh and enjoy your workout no matter what level of fitness you are.”
Mel B.‘s three-disc box set will be sold exclusively at TotallyFit.com (link inactive as of today) on December 15 and hits stores nationwide on February 3, 2009.
Former Spice Girl Melanie “Mel B” Brown arrives (in Dolce & Gabbana) at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards at Paramount Pictures Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday.
English comedian Russell Brand will host the event while Britney Spears will be opening up the night. Kaba Modern and Fanny Pak of America’s Best Dance Crew will battle it out to determine who will present the Best Dancing in a Video award.