- Tammy Lynn Michael was denied for more spousal support from Melissa Etheridge in court – TMZ
- Vampire Diaries cast to attend Comic Con – Just Jared Jr
- The Dream hits the beach, but not with wife, Christina Milian – Us Weekly
- Jon Hamm plays in All Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game – Lainey Gossip
- Roman Polanksi walks away a “free man” – The Superficial
- Summit still deciding for Breaking Dawn in 3D – MTV Movies
- Carlos Santana proposes to drummer girlfriend on stage during a Chicago concert – Access Hollywood
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen take Benjamin to the doctor’s – Popsugar
- Lindsay Lohan and Sam Ronson have a dinner reunion – theFABlife
- Jersey Shore‘s Snooki is ditching her signature hair poof – E! online
- Why only Prince can get away with wild printed outfits – Trendmill
- Tori Spelling opens up about Dean‘s accident – OK
- Russell Brand and Helen Mirren in NYC filming Arthur – PCN
- Mel Gibson caught on tape…AGAIN! – Splash
Melissa Etheridge | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Melissa Etheridge‘s ex Tammy Lynn Michaels wants full custody of kids- TMZ
- Nick Jonas and Lucie Jones get wet at Thorpe Park – Just Jared Jr
- LeAnn Rimes deletes her Twitter after nasty backlash form fans – Us Weekly
- Rob Pattinson makes a furry new friend on set of Water For Elephants – Lainey Gossip
- Kelly Brook‘s Princess Leia Total Film photo shoot – The Superficial
- Justin Bieber vows to stays pure according to his mom – MTV Buzz
- Larry King and wife are no longer divorcing – Access Hollywood
- Xavier Samuel not letting the New York heat slow him down – Popsugar
- Kesha learns the lesson the hard way with her latest scandal – theFABlife
- Brangelina to appear at 2010 Comic Con? – E! online
- Elle MacPherson makes even dropping her kids off at school look like a walk on the runway – Trendmill
- Whoopi Goldberg bringing Sister Act to Broadway – OK
- Victoria Beckham proves to be a serial texter – PCN
- Helen Mirren looking bewitching at The Sorcerer’s Apprentice NYC premiere – Splash
Melissa, 49, is asking the court not to award financial support to Tammy, 35, but seeking joint custody of their 3-year-old twins, Miller and Johnnie. (Tammy gave up Hollywood to raise the kids in Indiana. Melissa has been on the road, performing her “Fearless Love” concert tour.)
Here’s what Tammy had to say about being blindsided by the divorce news via her blog:
i am wondering if it’s an art
no noise for awhile
or maybe gentle voices
FILE FOR DIVORCE!!!!!!
even though we both promised
no filing until after tour
in the fall
her broken promises
told to me by
i’m raising the kids
doing what i can
second set of yours
could you stop blind sighting me?
unless it’s another art form you’re working on?
have a good concert.
Click inside to read Tammy‘s other VERY TELLING blog entry…
Rocker Melissa Etheridge and her partner of nearly nine years, Tammy Etheridge, have split up.
“We ask for consideration and respect for our family as we go through this difficult period,” the two added.
Melissa and Tammy exchanged formal vows in a Malibu ceremony in 2003. The two are the parents of three-year-old twins from an anonymous sperm donor; Tammy also supported Melissa through a battle with breast cancer starting in 2004.
Legendary rocker Melissa Etheridge has come away with a different opinion of pastor Rick Warren after speaking with him recently. President-elect Barack Obama has chosen the Orange County mega-pastor to deliver the invocation at his swearing, which has dismayed many Hollywood liberals. Previously, actor Alan Cumming had taken to HuffPo to voice his opinion.
Melissa also shared on HuffPo, “I received a call from Pastor Rick, and before I could say anything, he told me what a fan he was. He had most of my albums from the very first one. What? This didn’t sound like a gay hater, much less a preacher. He explained in very thoughtful words that as a Christian he believed in equal rights for everyone. He believed every loving relationship should have equal protection. He struggled with proposition 8 because he didn’t want to see marriage redefined as anything other than between a man and a woman. He said he regretted his choice of words in his video message to his congregation about proposition 8 when he mentioned pedophiles and those who commit incest. He said that in no way, is that how he thought about gays.”
13 of the world’s most renowned female singers pose with song creators/producers LA Reid and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds at Fashion Rocks to sing “Just Stand Up!”, the worldwide charity single benefiting Stand Up 2 Cancer at Radio City Musical Hall in New York City on Friday.
Keyshia Cole, Leona Lewis, Fergie, Ciara, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Ashanti, Nicole Scherzinger and Natasha Bedingfield are all decked out in their black Stand Up To Cancer t-shirts.
All three major TV networks, NBC, ABC and CBS will create a roadblock at 8pm EST on Friday to broadcast the event. Hosts include Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Sheryl Crow, Charles Barkley and Melissa Etheridge.
“For the first time we can envision the possibility of stopping cancer in its tracks,” the group said in its mission statement. “But just when science is on the verge of giving us the breakthroughs that can end cancer, the will and the funding to do so are disappearing from the national agenda and from our collective consciousness.”
JUST STAND UP!
10+ pictures of the Just Stand Up 2 Cancer singing dream team… More Here! »
Check out the new all-star charity single “Just Stand Up” as recorded by 15 of the most well-known singers in anticipation of the Sept. 5 “Stand Up for Cancer” telethon.
The track, produced by Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds and L. A. Reid, starts off with solos by powerhouse singers Beyonce and Carrie Underwood. You’ll later hear Fergie, Leona Lewis and Mary J. Blige belt it out. Other vocalists include: Mariah Carey, Sheryl Crow, Rihanna, Melissa Etheridge, Miley Cyrus, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, Keyshia Cole, Ciara and LeeAnn Rimes.
Listen to the single at FOXNews.com.
“Just Stand Up” officially debuts on iTunes on Sept. 2. For more info on the charity, visit StandUp2Cancer.org.