- While it was always believed that Woody Allen was Mia Farrow‘s son Ronan‘s biological father, she now has come out to say that Frank Sinatra may be the dad – US Weekly
- Arnold Schwarzenegger‘s son gets a full gym for his birthday – TMZ
- Check out Ariana Grande‘s newly released song – Just Jared Jr
- Watch Breaking Bad star Bob Odenkirk‘s new sketch series – Entertainment Weekly
- Game of Thrones gets back to filming! – Lainey Gossip
- Which shows should you be watching in October? – TooFab
- Britney Spears‘ “Work Bitch” broken down into GIFs – MTV Buzz
- Did you see Kim Kardashian‘s ultra-revealing dress? – Popsugar
Mia Farrow Breaking News and Photos
The medical examiner said that the 35-year-old mother-of-two had been ailing for a decade. A cause of death was not released.
Her two daughters, Sara, 13, and Christine, 12, sat in the front row at her wake last night at a Brooklyn funeral home.
Lark was one of the adopted children of Mia and Andre that included Soon-Yi Previn, who would eventually marry Woody Allen. Lark‘s live-in boyfriend, Robert Garcia, declined comment.
Our deepest condolences to Lark‘s family and friends. RIP.
Gap has regularly used celebrities to sell their clothing to the public. This Fall, Gap is once again relying on the power of celebrities to sell their styles and looks. Featured in this Fall’s Gap ads are Chris Evans (Fantastic Four), hip-hop artist Common, supermodel Eva Herzigova, Jeremy Piven (Entourage), Mia Farrow, Natasha Bedingfield, Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy), and Piper Perabo (Cheaper By The Dozen, Coyote Ugly).