- Michael Jackson‘s daughter says girls at her new private school have tried to bully her – TMZ
- Pixie Lott performs at a charity concert – Just Jared Jr
- George Clooney enjoys a date night with Stacy Keibler – Lainey Gossip
- Madonna has a wardrobe malfunction – The Superficial
- A Jersey Shore star gets in trouble with the law – TooFab
- A comedian reveals he has prostate cancer – US Weekly
- Katy Perry treats fans to popcorn – MTV Buzz
- Naomi Campbell flashes her bikini body – Popsugar
- See damage from Lindsay Lohan‘s car crash – Celebslam
Michael Jackson - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson support their late father Michael Jackson at the premiere of Cirque du Soleil’s Michael Jackson: The Immortal World Tour held at the Staples Center on Friday (January 27) in Los Angeles.
Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9, got the chance to pose with one of the performers from the evening dedicate to Michael!
“Had such an amazing time today. Creds to @JustinBieber who did a great job (: The fam really appreciates it<3″ Paris tweeted about the event.
10+ pictures inside of the Jackson kids at The Immortal World Tour premiere…
More Here! »
The kids – 14, 13, and 9, respectively – made an imprint in cement using their dad’s famous sequin glove and shoes while adding their own prints, too.
Also in attendance to remember Michael was Justin Bieber, who met up with Paris during the event.
“He was more than an entertainer,” Justin said. “He was an inspiration.”
10+ pictures inside of the Jackson kids remembering their late father…
Paris Jackson smiles as she sits down to chat on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on an episode airing Thursday (December 15).
Here’s what the 13-year-old daughter of Michael Jackson had to share:
On when she knew she wanted to act: “When I was really little. My dad was in the movie Moonwalker and I knew he could sing really well but I didn’t know he could act. I saw that and I said, wow, I want to be just like him.”
On feeling like she’s had a regular childhood: “I do have like a regular childhood. I mean, I‘m treated the same. When I came to [my school,] they didn’t know who I was. I was like, yes, I have a chance to be normal.”
On whether she felt weird wearing masks when she was younger: “Yeah, I’m, like, this is stupid, why am I wearing a mask? But I kind of realized the older I got, [my dad] only tried to protect us and he’d explain that to us too.”
The children of the late pop superstar kept close as they walked the red carpet with a group of friends.
The Immortal World Tour will be making its way around the country – check out CirqueDuSoleil.com to see when it’ll come to a city near you!
- Michael Jackson‘s estate talks with a production company for a film about the King of Pop – FoxNews
- Jeremy London‘s girlfriend alleges he assaulted her – Huffington Post
- Why did Heather Locklear and Jack Wagner call off their engagement? – TMZ
- Shay Mitchell checks out Op’s Winter Wonderland – Just Jared Jr
- Gwyneth Paltrow celebrates Coach’s anniversary in China – Lainey Gossip
- January Jones and baby Xander visit the doctor – The Superficial
- How much is the lease on Oprah Winfrey‘s lavish Chicago co-op? – X17
- A DWTS pro brings some holiday cheer to a children’s hospital – Celebuzz
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
Dr. Conrad Murray has been found guilty in his manslaughter trial.
The doctor was charged with the involuntary manslaughter of Michael Jackson and faced a maximum sentence of four years in prison and the loss of his medical license.
“Michael Jackson trusted Conrad Murray. He trusted him with his life,” prosecutor David Wahlgren said in closing statements to the jury.
“Michael Jackson went into his personal bathroom and swallowed Lorazepam and Dr. Murray didn’t know,” defense attorney Ed Chernoff told jurors in his closing statement. “Somebody’s got to say it … If it were anybody else but Michael Jackson … anybody else, would this doctor be here today?
DO YOU THINK jurors made the right decision in the Conrad Murray case?