- Evidence suggests that Michael Jackson had prescriptions from one doctor – TMZ
- Taylor Lautner meets Gumbo at the Superdome – Just Jared Jr
- Carrie Fisher talks John Travolta – Lainey Gossip
- Learn why Paris Hilton wasn’t invited to Nicole Richie‘s wedding – US Weekly
- See which Glee cast member Gwyneth Paltrow‘s kids loved meeting – The Superficial
- Critics are loving Black Swan – MTV Movies
- Jillian Michaels is leaving The Biggest Loser – Access Hollywood
- Pregnancy isn’t stopping Rachel Zoe‘s crazy busy schedule – Popsugar
- Juliette Lewis cleans up nicely – Trendmill
- Find out why Justin Timberlake signed on for Yogi Bear – Young Hollywood
- Did Miley Cyrus‘ people try to cover up her bong video? – OK
- Cameron Diaz enjoys a dinner date – PCN
Michael Jackson News, Pictures, and Videos
The Mark Pellington-directed video was shot in California with real MJ fans as its cast.
It’s “a tribute to all that Michael stands for — life, in all its permutations … love, and its power. A video of memory, healing and joy,” Mark said on MJ‘s website.
FYI: The track is off his upcoming album, Michael, due out on Tuesday (December 14).
Michael Jackson – Hold My Hand feat. Akon
Michael Jackson‘s first posthumous record, Michael, will be released on Tuesday, December 14, but you can hear the whole album online right now!
Starting today, fans can stream Michael at MichaelJackson.com – if you like what you hear, you can pre-order the album online, too!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Michael Jackson’s newly released music – YAY or NAY?
Check out this previously unreleased Michael Jackson song, “Much Too Soon”!
The track was written during the Thriller days and was co-produced by John McClain and MJ himself!
“Michael always liked the song and would pull it back out of the vaults for each subsequent album project but never found the right home for it; on the new album it finds its place as the bittersweet closing to the stellar collection,” a post on Michael‘s official site reads.
Michael, MJ’s first posthumous record, will hit shelves December 14.
FYI: “Much Too Soon” will stream for free on iTunes Ping!
Michael Jackson – ‘Much Too Soon’
In the song, the pair sing, “Hold my hand, baby I’ll promise that I’ll do all I can. Things will get better if you just hold my hand. Nothing can come between us if you just hold my hand.”
Last week, the first song off of Michael‘s new album, titled “Breaking News,” debuted.
Listen to the song below…
“I kind of felt like no one understands what a good father he was. He was I’d say the best cook ever,” Michael‘s daughter Paris, 12, said on Monday’s episode of The Oprah Winfrey Show.
“Everyone’s all, ‘a cook?’ Like they’re surprised to hear it,” she added. “He was just a normal dad, except for he was I’d say the best dad. He made the best French toast in the world!’
Watch a clip of the interview below and Michael‘s mom Katherine reveal how she got the news about her son’s passing.
Michael Jackson’s Kids on The Oprah Winfrey Show
Michael Jackson‘s new single “Breaking News” has been released!
The song, which is the first single off the late pop phenom’s posthumous album Michael, has been met by opposition from Michael‘s mother Katherine Jackson.
Katherine and the Jackson estate has questioned the authenticity of some of the tracks on the album and in retaliation, she reportedly leaked a 12-minute track of Michael‘s music.
Listen to Michael Jackson‘s “Breaking News” below…
Michael Jackson – Breaking News’