- Michael Vick cancels a sit-down appearance on Oprah‘s show – TMZ
- Justin Bieber debuts Never Say Never in London – Just Jared Jr
- See who wasn’t interested in flirting with Ryan Phillippe – Lainey Gossip
- Michelle Trachtenberg did research for a stoner chick role – US Weekly
- Rebecca Romijn steps out in super short shorts – The Superficial
- Kevin Smith talks getting stoned – MTV Movies
- Nicole Richie leaves a workout in a leather jacket – Popsugar
- Check out Lil Kim‘s new video for “Black Friday” – TheUrbanDaily
- Len Lesser – Seinfeld‘s Uncle Leo – dies at 88 – OK
- Would you be up for a Destiny’s Child reunion? – Concrete Loop
Michael Vick Breaking News and Photos
New Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick has taken to Russell Simmons’ hip-hop community site Global Grind to blog an apology for participating in an illegal dog fighting ring. Here’s the “What I Did Was Horrendous” entry he wrote after serving 18 months in prison:
“I’m sorry. That’s the place where I need to begin. My feeling of remorse. I ain’t never written a blog before, so putting my thoughts down on paper is a challenge – however it’s a challenge I must face. I can look a 250 pound linebacker in his eyes at the line of scrimmage and have no fear. But expressing myself when I know that there are millions of people who are so angry with me, and rightfully so, is a challenge unlike any other I have faced before.
“What I did was horrendous. Awful. Inhumane. And I’ve no excuses for my actions. It makes my heart hurt now to think about what I’ve done. And I’m gonna be real honest, it took a while for me to get to this place.”
Click inside to finish reading Michael Vick‘s apology… More Here! »
The Michael Vick “Dog Chew” Toy is so brilliant!!!!
Show your disgust over the dog fighting allegations against the Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick by getting your very own Michael Vick “Dog Chew” Toy. It’s made out of “state-of-the-art dog material” and promises to withstand “the most playful of dog destruction.”
You can get your own for $12.99 (shipped) at VickDogChewToy.com!!! You may think someone is up to no good, making a quick buck from it, but (shipped) and the proceeds will apparently be donated to local animal shelters.
TWO PUPPY PAWS WAY UP!!
NFL star Michael Vick has been indicted by a federal grand jury in connection with running a dogfighting ring out of his mansion in Virginia. His arraignment before a federal judge will be in Richmond on July 26.
AOL News reports, “54 pit bulls were recovered from the property during searches in April, along with a “rape stand,” used to hold dogs in place for mating; an electric treadmill modified for dogs; and a bloodied piece of carpeting, the documents said.”
NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said: “We agree with them that dogfighting is cruel, degrading and illegal. The alleged activities are very disturbing and we are extremely disappointed Michael Vick has put himself in this position.”
Below is one of the dogs that were seized from Vick‘s property.
Contact the Falcons front office to let them know how you feel about Vick‘s treatment of animals.