- Read the emotional note that Josh Duggar‘s parents wrote on his 28th birthday – US Weekly
- Russell Simmons has slammed Bernie Sanders – Gossip Cop
- Hottie Drew Van Acker joins the Training Day television series – Just Jared Jr
- Here is your complete guide to House of Cards season 4 – Entertainment Weekly
- Amanda Seyfried has a hot new boyfriend – Lainey Gossip
- Jennifer Lopez gets grilled about Casper Smart – TooFab
- Watch Iggy Azalea throw a mini rave while teasing new music – MTV
- Kristen Stewart shows some PDA with a mystery woman – Popsugar
Michelle Duggar News, Pictures, and Videos
- Get the latest update on the Duggar family troubles – Radar
- Cee Lo Green‘s new song pays tribute to Robin Williams – Gossip Cop
- Vanessa Hudgens has a brand new hairdo – Just Jared Jr
- Ariana Grande is back on tour after donut scandal – Huffington Post
- Tom Selleck is good with the water district now – DListed
- Bella Thorne wears her workout clothes at the park – Hollywood Tuna
- Kathie Lee Gifford admits she initially struggled to accept Caitlyn Jenner‘s transition – Towleroad
- Jana Duggar, one of the family’s quieter children, has spoken out to praise her mom amid the scandal with her brother – Radar
- Rapper YG was shot multiple times at a recording studio – Gossip Cop
- One of the stars of Reign just got engaged – Just Jared Jr
- The ladies of Orange Is the New Black sure clean up well – Huffington Post
- Kim Basinger thinks that women would rule the world if… – DListed
- Emma Roberts steps out in a see-through top – Hollywood Tuna
- This Republican says he’d welcome Caitlyn Jenner‘s endorsement for president – Towleroad
- Andy Grammer has achieved his biggest hit on the Billboard Hot 100 with his current single “Honey I’m Good” and today marks six months since JustJared.com exclusively premiered the track. The song just hit number 9 on the chart and it is his first top 10 hit. Congrats!!!
The 58-year-old talk show host took to his Twitter weeks ago when the scandal broke and slammed Josh for his crimes, calling him a bigot and a slimebag. After watching the special, Montel wrote a lengthy post on his Facebook page.
“After watching the Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar interview, I’m just stunned. They are in denial. Do I feel for their predicament as parents, of course, do I feel for their daughters of course, I am the father of 3 daughters,” Montel wrote. “There is something very sinister beneath the surface – these are people who basically said they thought they could be as preachy as they wanted because the records were sealed, these are people who seemingly minimize what happened in their home and essentially sent a message to their daughters to smile, nod and forgive.”
Click inside to read Montel Williams’ entire post about the Duggar family interview… More Here! »
The Duggar family is speaking out in response to the molestation scandal involving eldest son Josh.
Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar, who star in TLC’s 19 Kids and Counting with their entire family, sat down for an interview on Fox News’ The Kelly File to discuss the incidents in which Josh, now 27, fondled five young girls back in 2002 and 2003.
“Our son, Josh, came to us on his own and he was crying and he had just turned 14 and he had said he had actually improperly touched some of our daughters,” Jim Bob said. “He said he was just curious about girls…they didn’t even know he had done it.”
The couple then confirmed that four of the girls were their daughters and one was a babysitter. They also said that there were two incidents in which the girls were awake, but they didn’t “understand” what was happening at the time.
“First we tried to deal with this in house as parents,” Jim Bob said, “Looking back, we did the best we could under the circumstances…We tried to make things as normal as we can. We were watching his behaviors, watching his attitude.”
Josh was sent away for mentoring at a Little Rock training center.
“There was so much grief in our hearts,” Michelle said. “I think as parents we felt, ‘Ugh, we’re failures.’ Here we tried to raise our kids to do what’s right, to know know what’s right, and, yeah, one of our children did made some really bad choices, and I think as a parent, we were just, we were devastated.”
As for why they decided to do a reality TV show knowing that they had this secret, Jim Bob said, “All this had been taken care of five years before.”
“I do want to speak up in his defense against people who are calling him a child molester or a pedophile or a rapist, some people are saying,” Jessa reportedly said (via Us Weekly). “I’m like, ‘That is so overboard and a lie really.’ I mean people get mad at me for saying that, but I can say this because I was one of the victims.”
Megyn Kelly Interviews The Duggar Family
The show was pulled off the air last week after it was discovered that the eldest Duggar child had molested five underage girls, including his sisters.
“They know that they did the best they could, but it doesn’t mean they’re not filled with regret,” a source told People about the family, adding that they are “devastated.”
“Right now they’re just focused on their faith – and each other,” the source added when asked if they’re worried about losing their show.
TLC has yet to make an official decision about the future of 19 Kids and Counting, but did pull the show from the air.
- Read what Michelle Duggar said about transgender people that is causing an uproar- Radar
- Kim Zolciak‘s daughter graduates high school, gets a carnival party- US Weekly
- Josh Duggar‘s records were destroyed by Arkansas police- Huffington Post
- Mama June might be suing TLC very soon- TMZ
- Meet all of the new Teen Beach 2 characters- Just Jared Jr
- Chris Pratt looks so hot in this photo- Lainey Gossip
- The ten most memorable sketches from Saturday Night Live‘s latest season- The Hollywood Reporter
- Rachel Platten‘s “Fight Song” is a song you need to know- J-14