- 19 Kids and Counting parents Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar are trying for a twentieth child to add to their group – US Weekly
- Will Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom get a divorce? – TMZ
- What does Vanessa Hudgens think of her BFF Ashley Tisdale? – Just Jared Jr
- Taylor Swift sets a songwriting record! – Entertainment Weekly
- Connie Britton explains lack of Friday Night Lights movie – Lainey Gossip
- Kelly Osbourne shows off major cleavage – TooFab
- Celine Dion gets a wax figure – MTV Buzz
- Chloe Moretz talks about bullying – Popsugar
Michelle Duggar - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar are expecting their 20th child together – Huffington Post
- Check out a recap of all of Selena Gomez‘s looks from the MTV EMAs – Just Jared Jr
- Who earned a perfect score on Dancing with the Stars? – FoxNews
- Lindsay Lohan‘s Playboy spread is inspired by… – DListed
- Adriana Lima poses topless for an underwear shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Herman Cain tells Jimmy Kimmel he’s taking sexual harassment charges “head on” – Towleroad
- The Kardashians step out without Kim – Celebuzz
- What happened on Boardwalk Empire? – ASL
Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar, stars of TLC’s 18 Kids and Counting, have welcomed a new baby to the family, People reports.
Josie Brooklyn Duggar was born at 6:27 p.m. on Thursday at an Arkansas hospital, weighing 1 lb., 6 oz.
Mama Michelle was taken to the hospital for a gallstone and had an emergency c-section to deliver Josie early.
Josie is stable and in the ICU for extended care, a TLC rep told People.
“The most important thing right now is for mom and baby Josie to get as much rest as possible,” their rep said in a statement. “The family is grateful for all the prayers and well wishes during their recovery.”