- Barack Obama shows a slideshow of photoshopped pics of his head with Michelle Obama‘s bangs – US Weekly
- Zach Braff‘s movie hits its Kickstarter goal – Entertainment Weekly
- Susan Sarandon took pole dancing classes with her daughter – Huffington Post
- Clint Eastwood steps out without his wedding ring after wife Dina checks into rehab – TMZ
- One Direction wins at the Radio Disney Music Awards! – Just Jared Jr
- Justin Bieber shows off his red PJ’s- Lainey Gossip
- Did you know that Iron Man 3 defeated Avengers in the international box office? – Buzzfeed
- How adorable is Xander Jones? – X17
- Check out Madeline Fuhrman‘s latest music video for “Fragile”, directed by her younger sister, Hunger Games‘ Isabelle Fuhrman.
Michelle Obama Breaking News and Photos
Conan O’Brien snaps a funny picture with First Lady Michelle Obama while on stage at the 2013 White House Correspondents’ Association Dinner held at the Washington Hilton on Saturday (April 27) in Washington, D.C.
The 50-year-old comedian gave a nearly thirty minute speech to close the annual dinner attended by a prestigious list of celebrities and politicians.
FYI: Michelle is wearing a Monique Lhuillier dress and Catherine Angiel earrings.
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Conan O’Brien’s speech?
Conan O’Brien – White House Correspondents’ Dinner Speech 2013
The 32-year-old entertainer helped educate middle and high school students from across the country in the Soulsville, USA: The History of Memphis Soul workshop.
Later that evening, Justin suited up to attend the concert of Memphis Soul music as part of the In Performance at the White House series in the East Room of the White House.
10+ pictures inside of Justin Timberlake attending the workshop… More Here! »
Michelle Obama keeps it classy chic while hosting a student workshop at the White House on Tuesday (April 2) in Washington, D.C.
The 49-year-old First Lady of the United States invited Harrison Ford, since the workshop included a screening of 42, the new biopic on baseball legend Jackie Robinson.
“I want to thank Harrison Ford—I’ve wanted to say that for a while,” Michelle shared at the workshop. “Harrison Ford. So you think you trip because I’m here? I’m tripping out because he’s here.”
25+ pictures inside of Michelle Obama and Harrison Ford promoting his new film 42… More Here! »
Here is what the 49-year-old First Lady of the United States, photographed by Annie Leibovitz for the shoot, had to share with the mag:
On the importance of family: “Our job is, first and foremost, to make sure our family is whole. You know, we have small kids; they’re growing every day. But I think we were both pretty straightforward when we said, Our No. 1 priority is making sure that our family is whole.”
On her mother Marian: “My mother doesn’t do interviews but let me tell you: She is not long on pretense. She’s the first one to remind us who we are. And it’s been very helpful having her living with us. . . We can check reality against her sensibilities.”
On what she’s learned from her husband, President Barack Obama: “Well, patience and calm I’m borrowing. Or trying to mirror. I’ve learned that from my husband, that sort of, you know, ability to not get too high or too low with changes and bumps in the road. . . to do more breathing in and just going with it. I’m learning that every day. And to the extent that I’ve made changes in my life, it’s just sort of stepping back and seeing a change not as something to guard against but as a wonderful addition. . . that can make life fun and unexpected.”
For more from Michelle, make sure to visit Vogue.com!
- An investigation is underway after Michelle Obama‘s financial information, including social security number, banking information, etc. was revealed to the public through a hacking scandal – TMZ
- Justin Timberlake comments about the reported Kanye West feud – US Weekly
- 1D boys have Justin Bieber‘s back – Just Jared Jr
- Tom Hardy cuddles an adorable puppy – Lainey Gossip
- Brandi Glanville disses Chelsea Handler – TooFab
- Check out the new Star Trek trailer and poster – MTV Movies
- Liam Hemsworth goes shirtless on the beach – Popsugar
Michelle Obama speaks about a school exercise program during an event on Thursday (February 28) in Chicago, Ill.
The 49-year-old First Lady of the United States unveiled a new initiative called “Let’s Move Active Schools” to help schools create physical activity programs for students.
25+ pictures inside of Michelle Obama and Jordin Sparks launching the school exercise program initiative… More Here! »