- Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino reportedly owes the government a lot of money – Entertainment Weekly
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are not getting a divorce – Gossip Cop
- Miles Teller was apparently not too happy after Divergent – Just Jared Jr
- Where could Taylor Swift be taking her cat? – Huffington Post
- Here’s why the Hollywood sign disappeared for a day – The Hollywood Reporter
- Will Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa‘s divorce get messy? – DListed
- Jessica Simpson looks like she’s making a comeback – Hollywood Tuna
- Kate McKinnon can’t handle Chris Pratt‘s abs – Towleroad
Mike Sorrentino - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Jersey Shore's Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Arrested After Tanning Salon Altercation With Brother
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino was arrested after reportedly getting into a physical altercation with his brother Frank at the Boca Tanning Salon on Tuesday (June 17) in Middletown, New Jersey.
“On Tuesday afternoon we responded to a 911 call at Boca in reference to a fight in progress. Upon arrival, our officers arrested Mike Sorrentino for simple assault,” Detective Lieutenant Steve Dollinger shared to People about the former Jersey Shore star. “He is in the process of posting $500 bail and the matter will be set for a court date.”
In case you didn’t know, Mike will be returning to reality television on TV Guide Network’s The Sorrentinos, which centers on his family members as they try to open their own tanning salon.
- Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino is checking into rehab for substance abuse – TMZ
- Keke Palmer keeps it cute in NYC – Just Jared Jr
- Did Gwyneth Paltrow use a ghostwriter? – Lainey Gossip
- Jon Hamm stands by his remarks about Kim Kardashian – The Superficial
- Do you spot a baby bump on Reese Witherspoon? – TooFab
- Jennie Garth isn’t letting her divorce keep her down – US Weekly
- Hm – Johnny Depp and Marilyn Manson are teaming up for a new song?! – MTV Buzzworthy
- Armie Hammer talks about playing an “awkward man-child” – Popsugar
- Erin Heatherton shares pics from her vacation – Celebslam
- Watch what The Situation had to say about Abercrombie‘s offer – TMZ
- Hailee Steinfeld picks up some swag – Just Jared Jr
- Blake Lively and Salma Hayek get to work on Savages – Lainey Gossip
- Who’s the latest celeb to get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame? – The Superficial
- Kim Kardashian meets all of her in-laws at a 3-hour wedding rehearsal – US Weekly
- Check out Miggs‘ new video featuring Lindsay Lohan – MTV Buzz
- Reese Witherspoon soaks up the Hawaiian sun – Popsugar
- Ricky Gervais‘s mockumentary will center around a dwarf – Access Hollywood
- Anthony Bourdain calls Paula Deen the “worst, most dangerous person to America” – Videogum
The day after the clothing company issued a press release with its offer, its stock plummeted 9%, according to TMZ.
While the A&F shareholders are probably stressing out, the company’s CEO Michael Jeffries said he is having fun with the “situation.”
“Last Friday morning I was with a group of people here and someone came up to me and said ‘Mike, I have terrible, terrible news for you. Last night on Jersey Shore the Situation had A&F product on,’ So we all said, ‘Ahhh, that’s terrible.’ What are we going to do about it?” Jeffries said in a conference call on Wednesday (August 17).
“That’s how it happened. That’s where we are and we’re having a lot of fun with it,” he added.
Abercrombie & Fitch is offering money to Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino – not to model its clothes but rather to stop wearing them.
“We are deeply concerned that Mr. Sorrentino‘s association with our brand could cause significant damage to our image. We understand that the show is for entertainment purposes, but believe this association is contrary to the aspirational nature of our brand, and may be distressing to many of our fans,” the clothing brand said in a statement.
The 29-year-old Jersey Shore star has been known to wear Abercrombie & Fitch on the MTV show, most recently a pair of neon green sweatpants.
“We have therefore offered a substantial payment to Michael ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino and the producers of MTV’s Jersey Shore to have the character wear an alternate brand. We have also extended this offer to other members of the cast, and are urgently waiting a response,” the press release added.
WHAT DO YOU THINK about Abercrombie & Fitch‘s offer to The Situation?
The recently released trailer (below) shows some of the highlights from the upcoming season, from meeting new people and going to the club to Mike and Ronnie‘s explosive fight that left one of them injured.
The fourth season of Jersey Shore will premiere on August 4 at 10/9c on MTV!
Jersey Shore – Season 4 Trailer