- Why did Mike Tyson curse out a news anchor on live television after meeting Mayor Rob Ford? – US Weekly
- Is there an Iggy Azalea sex tape out there? – TMZ
- Could there be a possible Jonas Brothers reunion? – Just Jared Jr
- Jon Heder took on his Napoleon Dynamite character once again for a good cause – Entertainment Weekly
- Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are still an item – Lainey Gossip
- Jeff Goldblum sings the Jurassic Park theme song – TooFab
- “Harry Potter” is the most influential book in the world – MTV
- Benedict Cumberbatch was asked a weird question by a reporter and things got awkward – Popsugar
- Matt Levine‘s newest organic SoHo restaurant, Chalk Point Kitchen, was a Fashion Week hit after being selected as the official caterer of the backstage VIP lounge for nine shows, including Jeremy Scott and Nicholas K.
Mike Tyson News, Pictures, and Videos
“I can’t believe this is happening. I want to say thanks to all the fans for all of their support. And to my buddy who said that I’d never be the host of The Tonight Show, and you know who you are, you owe me a hundred bucks,” Jimmy said during a bit in the beginning of the show.
After he said this, Robert De Niro popped out from backstage and slaped a $100 bill on the desk. He was followed by Tina Fey, legendary football player Joe Namath, former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani, Mariah Carey, Joan Rivers, Kim, Seth Rogen, Mike Tyson, Lady Gaga, Lindsay, Tracy Morgan, Sarah Jessica Parker, and finally Stephen Colbert, who dumped a bucket of pennies onto the desk.
Celebrities Surprise Jimmy Fallon
FYI: SJP is wearing a Mikimoto pearl strand necklace.
15+ pictures inside of all the surprise guests on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon… More Here! »
The 39-year-old actor opened the show with a number “bigger” than previous years and he was joined by the casts of many of the shows on Broadway right now – including the nominated Matilda, Cinderella, Bring it On, A Christmas Story, Pippin, and more!
FYI: Neil is wearing Calvin Klein Collection.
Neil Patrick Harris – Tony Awards Opening Number
Lindsay Lohan hits the red carpet at the premiere of her new movie Scary Movie 5 on Thursday (April 11) at the ArcLight Cinemas Cinerama Dome in Hollywood.
20+ pictures inside of Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen at the Scary Movie 5 premiere… More Here! »
Megan Fox turns up the heat in a new commercial for CCAA, a Brazilian based language school.
The 25-year-old Friends with Kids actress welcomes two non-English speakers to a distant land called Megan Fox Island in the ad, which was shot in Oxnard, California back in September.
Be sure to check out the entire video to see Mike Tyson terrify the stars of the commercial – ha!
Megan Fox for CCAA
Click inside to see a behind-the-scenes video of the CCAA shoot…
- Mike Tyson is a dad for the eigth time after his wife gave birth to a baby boy – PopEater
- Aly Michalka talks conflict in Hellcats storylines – Just Jared Jr
- More photos of Jesse James and Nazi themes surface – Huffington Post
- See who fell asleep during Obama‘s State of the Union address – DListed
- Alessandra Ambrosio has an incredible bikini body – Hollywood Tuna
- What would Up look like as a live action film from the 1960s? – Towleroad
- Jimmy Buffett falls off the stage during a show – Radar
- Snoop Dogg wants to work with Lady Gaga – Celebuzz
- Kanye West fools models into thinking he’s someone named Louis – Celebslam
- Are you ready for Project Runway spinoffs? – ASL
- Jennifer Lopez covers ‘Glamour’ Russia – Idolator
- Mike Tyson has a rough night at LAX
- Miley goes to see Rock of Ages on Broadway
- Jennifer Lopez scores a temporary restraining order
- Emma Roberts is pretty in pink
- Britney and BF Jason Trawick carry her sleepy boys
- Carrie Prejean gets upset on Larry King Live
- Kim Kardashian has a sweet treat
- Funnyman Will Ferrell says “Go Lakers!”
- Nick Lachey & Vanessa Minnillo are hanging out again
- Take a sneak peek of Nicole Richie‘s new line
- Adam Lambert had some choice words for Gene Simmons, who said the American Idol’s coming out would ruin his career. “Gene was being a d—, and he’s not the greatest singer,” Adam fired back.
- Carrie Underwood’s new album Play On lands in the No. 1 spot on the Billboard album chart with 318,000 copies sold.
- Designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana celebrated their purchase of a two-floor Chelsea apartment at Il Bastardo on Tuesday night with model Adam Senn, who’ll star in the new D&G ads opposite Madonna.
- ABC has canceled the Kelsey Grammer sitcom Hank.
- While out and about in Paris, Fergie looked street chic as she debuted darker locks and blunt bangs and donned a Treesje studded Archer handbag in Black Shine, a velvet blazer, winter shorts and Kate Moss-embossed t-shirt.