- Miranda Lambert posted a heartbreaking photo online amid her divorce – US Weekly
- Caitlyn Jenner won’t answer questions about the car crash yet – TMZ
- Rita Ora defends her El Rey concert wardrobe – Just Jared Jr
- Ellen Pompeo says why Grey’s Anatomy doesn’t need McDreamy – Entertainment Weekly
- There’s a video of Taylor Swift blowing her nose – Lainey Gossip
- Kylie Jenner bleaches her eyebrows – TooFab
- Even Andrew Garfield worked at a Starbucks once – MTV
- Charlie Hunnam looks super sexy on set – Popsugar
Miranda Lambert News, Pictures, and Videos
Miranda Lambert is pretty in pink while hitting the stage to perform at the 2015 ACM Honors event held at the Ryman Auditorium on Tuesday (September 1) in Nashville, Tenn.
Hosting the event that night was country singer Jake Owen. Both of the artists went through divorces this summer.
“Sept. 1, 2001, I moved to Nashville with a dream,” Luke said while accepting his honor (via The Tennessean). “This day 14 years ago, I never thought I’d get let into the Ryman, much less accept an award like this. In this room, it’s family. And it’s family because we’ve got two things on our mind. We’ve got music we want to make and we want to give to some awesome, awesome people, the fans out there.”
The 31-year-old country singer tweeted to Blake saying, “I knew it…. You WERE pregnant! This calls for a drink!”
Miranda included a photo of Blake pushing an empty baby stroller on Thursday (July 23), which were the first photos of him since the divorce announcement.
The tweet came just an hour after the couple exchanged tweets to support one of their friends.
— Miranda Lambert (@mirandalambert) July 24, 2015
Click inside to read Blake Shelton’s response to the tweet from his ex… More Here! »
The two country stars took to Twitter to exchange tweets in support of their mutual friend Ashley Monroe on Friday afternoon (July 24).
“Hey @mirandalambert can u believe there’s people who haven’t bought @ashleymonroe new album? Isn’t that shocking?!!” Blake tweeted along with a link to the album on iTunes.
Earlier this week, Miranda made a surprise appearance on stage at one of Ashley‘s concerts in Nashville.
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) July 24, 2015
Click inside to see what Miranda said in response and for more Blake tweets… More Here! »
Miranda sang the song “Heart Like Mine” during the appearance and she was all smiles sans her wedding ring.
The surprise duet was a spontaneous moment and Miranda said that she was only wearing a dress from Target as she had not planned on stepping out on stage.
Miranda Lambert Makes First Post-Divorce Appearance
- Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton have deleted Twitter photos of each other – US Weekly
- Meek Mill and Drake are in a feud – TMZ
- Tori Kelly tears up this performance – Just Jared Jr
- Gotham just added this actor as a series regular – Entertainment Weekly
- Can Anne Hathaway take a joke? – Lainey Gossip
- Karlie Kloss‘ sister is gorgeous – TooFab
- Which Jennifer Lawrence are you? – MTV
- Lorde‘s birthday message to her boyfriend is so sweet – Popsugar
- Take a listen to hot new artist INGLSH‘s new song “Outlier!” INGLSH will be opening for some of the Tokio Hotel tour dates, so be sure to be on the lookout for this up and coming star! Take a listen below.
The 39-year-old country superstar and Miranda, 31, shocked the world when they announced their split and also finalized the divorce all in the same day on Monday (July 20).
“Just got off the treadmill. This calls for a drink. Bitch…” Blake tweeted on Tuesday afternoon.
When a fan responded that she couldn’t imagine Blake on a treadmill, he replied by saying, “It looked like one of those messin’ with Sasquatch commercials…”
Just got off the treadmill. This calls for a drink. Bitch…
— Blake Shelton (@blakeshelton) July 21, 2015