- Natasha Bedingfield is engaged!
- Nicolas Cage is on top!
- Will Smith is “The Last Pharaoh”
- George Clooney works it in Milan
- Kristen Bell breaks out the bikini one last time
- Jessica Simpson continues to go country
- Ashton Kutcher gets GQ Germany
- Heidi Klum likes playing with her kids!
- Chris Brown, says he’s writing songs for Britney Spears. “We’re on the same label, so all the executives heard the records and they love the records, so hopefully she’ll cut it. But if she doesn’t, oh well, we’ll go back in the studio and still do some more records for her.”
- Olympic swimmer Dara Torres, who won three silver medals at this summer’s Beijing games, on Sunday walked the runway during Fashion week! The 41-year-old modeled for Charles Nolan’s spring collection at the designer’s Chelsea studio.
- The New Kids on the Block admit in an interview with USA Today that they “may do better in T-shirt sales than album sales” when their new album, “The Block,” hits stores.
Natasha Bedingfield Breaking News and Photos
13 of the world’s most renowned female singers pose with song creators/producers LA Reid and Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds at Fashion Rocks to sing “Just Stand Up!”, the worldwide charity single benefiting Stand Up 2 Cancer at Radio City Musical Hall in New York City on Friday.
Keyshia Cole, Leona Lewis, Fergie, Ciara, Mariah Carey, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Rihanna, Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Ashanti, Nicole Scherzinger and Natasha Bedingfield are all decked out in their black Stand Up To Cancer t-shirts.
All three major TV networks, NBC, ABC and CBS will create a roadblock at 8pm EST on Friday to broadcast the event. Hosts include Halle Berry, Jessica Alba, Sheryl Crow, Charles Barkley and Melissa Etheridge.
“For the first time we can envision the possibility of stopping cancer in its tracks,” the group said in its mission statement. “But just when science is on the verge of giving us the breakthroughs that can end cancer, the will and the funding to do so are disappearing from the national agenda and from our collective consciousness.”
JUST STAND UP!
10+ pictures of the Just Stand Up 2 Cancer singing dream team… More Here! »
Check out the new all-star charity single “Just Stand Up” as recorded by 15 of the most well-known singers in anticipation of the Sept. 5 “Stand Up for Cancer” telethon.
The track, produced by Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds and L. A. Reid, starts off with solos by powerhouse singers Beyonce and Carrie Underwood. You’ll later hear Fergie, Leona Lewis and Mary J. Blige belt it out. Other vocalists include: Mariah Carey, Sheryl Crow, Rihanna, Melissa Etheridge, Miley Cyrus, Ashanti, Natasha Bedingfield, Keyshia Cole, Ciara and LeeAnn Rimes.
Listen to the single at FOXNews.com.
“Just Stand Up” officially debuts on iTunes on Sept. 2. For more info on the charity, visit StandUp2Cancer.org.
Singer-songwriter Kate Voegele appears at a Verizon Wireless store to sign autographs on Wednesday in New York City.
Natasha Bedingfield appeared at the store with her tour mates, the Veronicas and Kate Voegele, for media interviews and to sign autographs.
Kate, 21, was recently spotlighted by Entertainment Weekly as being among the best of “the new golden age of female singer-songwriters” while Billboard hailed her as “An Artist to Watch in ’08.”
15+ more pics of Kate Voegele and Natasha Bedingfield visiting Verizon…
Gap has regularly used celebrities to sell their clothing to the public. This Fall, Gap is once again relying on the power of celebrities to sell their styles and looks. Featured in this Fall’s Gap ads are Chris Evans (Fantastic Four), hip-hop artist Common, supermodel Eva Herzigova, Jeremy Piven (Entourage), Mia Farrow, Natasha Bedingfield, Pete Wentz (Fall Out Boy), and Piper Perabo (Cheaper By The Dozen, Coyote Ugly).