- Nicky Hilton would’ve bought Khloe a gift from her wedding registry, but…
- Oprah wants the 2016 Olympics to be in Chicago
- An iCarly star shares what’s coming up in a future episode
- Reese Witherspoon is heavenly on her new movie’s set
- The cast of Hair will take a day off and perform at the National Equality March
- Michael Cera crashes posed pictures
- Taylor Momsen has a toned tummy
- Bruce Willis and Emma Heming say bonjour to Paris
- Lady Gaga helps raise money with her musical talent
- Miley Cyrus, Carrie Underwood, Vanessa Hudgens and others will lend their voices to “A Very Special Christmas Volume 7,” to be released Nov. 24.
- Emma Watson was reportedly “quite shaken” Saturday after being harassed by Harvard students while at the university Saturday to cheer on her school, Brown. It turns out the harassment was the result of a targeted campaign by the Harvard Voice student magazine to draw as much attention to her as possible.
Nicky Hilton Breaking News and Photos
Former Dancing with the Stars contestant (and former Sports Illustrated model) Josie Maran kicks back and relaxes with her JJ coaster at the Express TXT L8TR Campaign with ELLE at Nobu restaurant in West Hollywood on Wednesday (July 29).
Also pictured below is Mandy Moore (in Express faux leather jacket) and Paris & Nicky Hilton (in Express Leopard sequin dress and Black Tank dress).
The 31-year-old former Elite agency model was really down-to-earth and funny and sat down with JustJared.com for an exclusive interview! Check it.
JJ: What have you been up to lately?
JM: Just working. I have a make-up line, so I’ve been mostly doing that.
JJ: Have you had any projects since Dancing with the Stars?
JM: Not too much – I’ve been focusing mostly on my make-up line.
JJ: How’s your 3-year-old daughter Rumi?
JM: She’s awesome! Very rambunctious! She’s says, “YEAH, BOI!” Everything you say, she responds, “YEAH, BOI!”
JJ: Where did she learn that from?
JM: Maybe Flavor Flav? (laughs)
(Click inside to continue reading Josie Maran‘s interview…) More Here! »
The 26-year-old One Tree Hill actress was wearing a Max Azria dress, Jimmy Choo “Riv” platform beaded sandals, and a Coach “Madison” metallic cork minaudiere clutch.
Recently, Sophia was seen at a gay marriage rally following the California Supreme Court’s ruling to uphold Proposition 8.
10+ pictures inside of Sophia Bush and Nicky Hilton leaving a handbag auction…
Paris Hilton turns 28 today and she celebrated her birthday at New York City’s Butter Restaurant on Monday (February 17).
Butter owners Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano organized the intimate dinner followed by a birthday celebration in the restaurant’s pink balloon-filled lounge downstairs. Lil’ sis Nicky Hilton, Mickey Rourke, Aubrey O’Day, Brandon Davis, JC Chasez, Tyrese, Chris Ivery (sans wife Ellen Pompeo), ex-boyfriend, Stavros Niarchos and The City‘s Erin Lucas sang along to 50 Cent‘s “In Da Club” birthday song as the starlet blew out the candles and sparklers of her three-tiered, hot pink cake (made by chef Alexandra Guarnaschelli). Happy birthday, Paris!!!
Other pics include Paris and Nicky during at Bryant Park during NY Fashion Week — the Tracy Reese show, Alice + Olivia presentation, and the William Rast show.
15+ pictures inside of Paris Hilton‘s Butter-y birthday bash… More Here! »
- The Hilton sisters go down under.
- Ed Hardy‘s wife is pretty hot.
- Nicole Richie and Joel Madden hit Hawaii.
- Here’s some more Hilary Duff Maxim hotness.
- David Beckham is running out of real estate for tattoos.
- Lil Beyonce puts a ring on it.
- Is Tom Cruise really living in fear?
- Mickey Rourke thinks Sean Penn hates gays.
- Mario Lopez is too cool for school.
- Tara Reid‘s rehab is on the house.
- Amy Adams, Dustin Hoffman, Dennis Hopper and Dakota Fanning will be among presenters at the Critic’s Choice Awards Jan. 8.
- Blake Lively and Laurence Fishburne have been added as presenters at the 66th annual Golden Globes Jan. 11.
- Andrew Lloyd Webber plans to open a sequel to Phantom of the Opera on Broadway in 2009. Phantom: Love Never Dies is going to be set in Brooklyn.
Joining the pair were Nicky Hilton and her longtime love, David Katzenberg. Paris got together with all of the paparazzi to take a group photo together. The foursome was spotted all over town doing some shopping and grabbing some food at a local diner before taking a cab back.
“I think whoever did this, definitely has been there before,” Paris told E! about her suspicions about who robbed her house. “We have some suspects that I’m thinking of.”
65+ more pics inside of Paris Hilton being happy during the holidays…
Lauren Conrad and BFF Lauren “Lo” Bosworth get their party on at the “Hornitos Midnight in the Garden of Agave” party at The Smog Shoppe in Los Angeles on Thursday.
Nicky Hilton, Aubrey O’Day, Jaime King, Lindsay Price and Joy Bryant all stopped by for the festivities.
Ms. Conrad was recently seen showing some PDA with her boyfriend Kyle Howard in her Benz yesterday before heading out for some clubbing at Deluxe.