- Not enough evidence to charge Nicolas Cage in his drunken argument last month – TMZ
- Vanessa Hudgens is one smooth girl – Just Jared Jr
- Do you think Spider-Man is sexy? – Lainey Gossip
- Miley Cyrus is still braless when visiting a craft fair – The Superficial
- Angelina Jolie says her voice is boring and uninteresting – US Weekly
- Lady Gaga drops by Oprah and rocks it! – MTV
- It’s time to get to know Kate Hudson – Popsugar
- Check out the final four American Idol contestants – Access Hollywood
- Kanye West expands his empire to expensive scarves – HelloBeautiful
- Comedian Jay Mohr welcomes a new son – OK
- Check out Jordin Sparks‘ ‘I Am Woman’ – Concrete Loop
- QUESTION OF THE DAY: Where do you think Nicolas Cage‘s career will go from here? Do you think he’ll bounce back?
Nicolas Cage News, Pictures, and Videos
Nicolas Cage‘s mug shot from his Saturday (April 16) arrest in New Orleans, Louisiana, has been revealed.
The 47-year-old actor was charged with domestic abuse and disturbing the peace after a cab driver called the police when he saw an argument between Nicolas and his wife become heated.
In a strange turn of events, TMZ reports that TV personality and former bail bondsman Dog the Bounty Hunter was the person who bailed Nic out of jail.
Nicolas is currently in New Orleans to work on a new movie, Medallion.
The 47-year-old actor was arrested for one count of domestic abuse and one count of disturbing the peace, according to the official records. He is still being held in custody.
Nicolas was arrested after a cab driver saw him having an argument with his wife and called the police. The actor then reportedly taunted the policeman into arresting him.
The flick takes place over the course of one day and is about a wealthy couple (Kidman and Nicolas Cage) that falls victim to a home invasion by four men who think they will be getting easy money.
Last month, the first look at the film, which is directed by Phone Booth‘s Joel Schumacher, debuted.
10+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman in Trespass… More Here! »
“There are cross-connections between the family and the [criminals], and many secrets come out,” director Joel Schumacher, who had to dissuade Nicolas from playing the villain, told EW. ”I know Nic would have been brilliant as the bad guy, but I wanted him to play the hero. It went back and forth and finally ended up where it should be.”
Twilight‘s Cam Gigandet play the role of Jonah, the lead kidnapper.
- Nicolas Cage denies having financial woes – TMZ
- Tom Felton thanks fans for 2010 MTV Movie Awards “Best Villian” win in new video – Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan lashes back at Joan Rivers – Us Weekly
- Paul Rudd debuts a shaggy new look on set of My Idiot Brother – Lainey Gossip
- John Stamos is caught in extortion case – The Superficial
- Check out Usher‘s new music video, “There Goes My Baby” – MTV Buzz
- Piers Morgan close to taking over Larry King‘s late night show – Access Hollywood
- Dakota Fanning graces the August cover of FLARE magazine – Popsugar
- Claire Danes debuts a new commercial for Latisse – theFABlife
- Tori Spelling‘s son Liam has a Twitter – E! Online
- Heidi Klum goes casual chic in a gray ensemble – Trendmill
- Justin Long gets his sweat on while jogging through SoHo – OK
- Liv Tyler caught digging for gold out at lunch in Los Feliz – PCN
- Sofia Vergara goes barefoot at the Ischia Global Film and Music Festival- Splash
“I would spend a lot of time in the backyard and pretend that I was a wizard,” Nicolas told NBC. “I really loved the idea of casting spells. I think I must have willed this movie to happen because I get to finally play a wizard. It just fell in my lap. Magically.”
15+ pictures inside of Nicolas Cage attending The Sorcerer’s Apprentice premiere…