- Nicolas Cage denies having financial woes – TMZ
- Tom Felton thanks fans for 2010 MTV Movie Awards “Best Villian” win in new video – Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan lashes back at Joan Rivers – Us Weekly
- Paul Rudd debuts a shaggy new look on set of My Idiot Brother – Lainey Gossip
- John Stamos is caught in extortion case – The Superficial
- Check out Usher‘s new music video, “There Goes My Baby” – MTV Buzz
- Piers Morgan close to taking over Larry King‘s late night show – Access Hollywood
- Dakota Fanning graces the August cover of FLARE magazine – Popsugar
- Claire Danes debuts a new commercial for Latisse – theFABlife
- Tori Spelling‘s son Liam has a Twitter – E! Online
- Heidi Klum goes casual chic in a gray ensemble – Trendmill
- Justin Long gets his sweat on while jogging through SoHo – OK
- Liv Tyler caught digging for gold out at lunch in Los Feliz – PCN
- Sofia Vergara goes barefoot at the Ischia Global Film and Music Festival- Splash
Nicolas Cage News, Pictures, and Videos
“I would spend a lot of time in the backyard and pretend that I was a wizard,” Nicolas told NBC. “I really loved the idea of casting spells. I think I must have willed this movie to happen because I get to finally play a wizard. It just fell in my lap. Magically.”
15+ pictures inside of Nicolas Cage attending The Sorcerer’s Apprentice premiere…
Jake Gyllenhaal hits the red carpet with co-star Gemma Arterton at the Los Angeles premiere of their new movie, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, held at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre on Monday (May 17) in Hollywood.
The 29-year-old suited up in a Tom Ford two-piece, black Falconer suit, white shirt, and a black tie with a polka dot pattern.
Prince of Persia opens everywhere on Friday (May 28)!
FYI: Gemma is wearing over $480,000 in Cartier diamonds and a gorgeous Elie Saab nude crepe georgette fully draped one shoulder gown!
30+ pictures inside of Tom Ford suit sexy Jake Gyllenhaal… More Here! »
Nicolas Cage shows off his newly blonde hair at the Walt Disney Studios Wondercon 2010 Presentation at Moscone Center on Saturday (April 3) in San Francisco, Calif.
The 46-year-old actor explained why he has a new hair color. He shared, “I’m doing a movie called Drive Angry and I’m trying to tap into my Celtic roots, so I dyed it blond.”
Nicolas and co-star Jay Baruchel were at Wondercon to promote their new movie The Sorcerer’s Apprentice, out July 16.
WHAT DO YOU THINK if Nic Cage’s blonde locks — HOT or NOT?
10+ pictures inside of Nicolas Cage‘s blonde hair… More Here! »
- Nicolas Cage is sued for breaking his Rolls Royce leases – TMZ
- Justin Bieber sings “Smile” for fans – JustJaredJr
- Adrien Brody at the Spirit Awards – LaineyGossip
- Jamie Jungers at The Howard Stern Show – Superficial
- T-Pain and Jay-Z decide to reconcile – MTV
- Whitney Port soaks up the sun – Popsugar
- Mel B is raising her daughter to be like her – theFABlife
- America Ferrera is America’s pride – Trendmill
- Jennifer Aniston was friend with Chastity Bono – BuzzFeed
- Matthew McConaughey takes his son to the zoo – INO
- Tinsley Mortimer lives in High Society – OK
- Ashley Greene gets a bouquet of flowers – PCN
- Claudia Schiffer is pregnant and fashionable – Splash
The duo will star in DreamWorks’ forthcoming animated feature, The Croods, a comedy about two cavemen – Crug, the patriarch (Cage) and an outsider (Reynolds) – who both must deal with the aftermath of an earthquake.
“While attempting to navigate the dangerous and unfamiliar world, Crug butts heads with Reynolds‘ nomad, who charms Crug’s clan — especially his eldest daughter — with his (relatively) modern-minded ways,” Variety writes.
The film is set to be released in March of 2012!
The 44-year-old Italian hottie plays Veronica, a sorceress and the long-lost love of Nicolas’ character, Balthazar Blake.
Megan Fox recently named Monica as one of her girl crushes! She said, “Olivia [Wilde] is one of them and Monica Bellucci is amazingly attractive!”
10+ pictures inside of Monica Bellucci working her magic… More Here! »