- David Spade and Top Chef‘s Padma Lakshmi make an unlikely couple?! – PopEater
- Do you have any questions for Nikki Yanofsky? – Just Jared Jr
- Jonah Hill reveals the origin of his arm scar – Huffington Post
- Snoop Dogg is a True Blood fan?! – DListed
- Pink wears sexy fishnets on stage – Hollywood Tuna
- Critics dig Toy Story 3 – Rotten Tomatoes
- See Cristiano Ronaldo shirtless in the locker room – Towleroad
- Dina Lohan: “We’ll see” about Lindsay‘s new assistant – Radar
- Check out a vintage Bieber video of him playing the drums – Celebuzz
- Ashton Kutcher helps stepdaughter Rumer Willis out? – Celebslam
- Michael C. Hall talks Dexter with the L.A. Times – ASL
- Mariah Carey unveils “Lollipop Bling” fragrances – Idolator
Padma Lakshmi Breaking News and Photos
Padma Lakshmi has given birth to a baby girl!
This is the first child for Padma – she’s suffered from endometriosis, a condition that can cause infertility, throughout her life. The name of Krishna‘s father has not been publicly released.
Congratulations!! Can’t wait to meet the baby!
Always a great interview, Padma, 39, commented about her growing body parts, saying, “I’ve read that my uterus is the size of a basketball!”
At the 4:05/5:06 countdown mark of the video, Jimmy asks, What’s happening with the baby now?” Padma started to answer and then seemed to catch herself after a few words. This led to some awkwardness, saying, “She was kicking…uh…..he was kicking….I’m not saying which one……I use she and he intermittently!”
Padma has not yet announced who the father of the baby girl…I mean baby boy is. (I use baby girl and baby boy intermittently!)
Check out the video below!
DO YOU THINK Padma spilled the beans on the sex of her baby knowing that she’s having a girl – YAY or NAY?
The 39-year-old Top Chef hostess, who’s expecting a baby next year but hasn’t revealed the father yet, opened up about being recognized, going easier on her body during her pregnancy and refusing only to eat low-cal foods.
On being recognized: “I went to a bar mitzvah on the Upper East Side last year, and not to toot my own horn, but I might as well have been Michael Jackson to these 13-year-old boys and girls. There were something like 30 children around me, and they were all practically hyperventilating. I had this swarm of little kids going, ‘Oh, my god! Oh, my god!’ Kids are so authentic, so pure, and they’d be telling me, ‘My sister and I had an amuse-bouche contest, and we need you to tell us who should have won.’ I think that’s really cool.”
On going easier on her body during pregnancy: “One of the reasons I think I’ve gained weight pretty quickly during my pregnancy is that I’m not exercising as much as I do normally…I can’t. I’m feeling tired, and I have this business to run. You hope that with age, what you pay for in gravity, you gain in gravitas. I’m sure my thighs looked better when I was 25, but I think my mind is better today.”
On balancing diet and exercise: “You can eat and work out, or you can be the person who only eats a cucumber every day. I’d get really irritable if all I ate was a cucumber, so I have to work hard.”
For more from Padma, including exclusive photos from the shoot, pick up Page Six magazine inside the New York Post or visit PageSixMag.com!
Natalie Portman sits at the judges’ table with Padma Lakshmi during this week’s elimination round on Top Chef: Las Vegas! The chef’testants are tasked with cooking for Natalie and some friends — but she reveals an interesting twist that makes their mouths drop.
Check out the preview below. UPDATE: Apologies, video no longer available! Catch this episode tonight @ 10/9c only on Bravo!
15+ pictures inside of Natalie Portman on Top Chef… More Here! »
- Padma Lakshmi is a hot mama-to-be
- Check out photos of the newest Celebrity Apprentice cast
- Christina Ricci smooches Taylor Lautner
- Fans present Hugh Jackman with a Wolverine pinata
- Courteney Cox and Busy Philipps hit the beach in bikinis
- Get into the Halloween mood with a song from 30 Rock
- James Franco is selling his L.A. home
- John Mayer hearts Demi Lovato
- See who filmed her SATC 2 cameo this weekend (spoilers)
- Alessandra Ambrosio is lavish at Los Premios
- Evan Rachel Wood has joined the cast of The Conspirator, a historical drama directed by Robert Redford.
- The Real Housewives of New York City star Bethenny Frankel is engaged to Jason Hoppy after eight months of courtship and reportedly is with child.
- Kelly Ripa and her husband, Mark Consuelos, will return to ABC’s All My Children for a pair of episodes in January.
- Catherine Keener and Clive Owen are set to star in Trust” a drama about a family’s struggle to recover from their daughter’s abuse at the hands of an online sexual predator.
- Celebrity Apprentice stars Selita Ebanks, Sharon Osborne and Cyndi Lauper at Burger Heaven on 62nd St and Lexington TODAY from 11am-2pm to raise money for a variety of charities.
Anderson Cooper signs autographs for fans after guest co-hosting The Regis & Kelly Show in New York City on Friday (October 9).
The 42-year-old CNN anchor and Kelly Ripa interviewed pregnant Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi, who shared, “In the last four days I got this little Buddha belly.” (Padma is expecting her first child after years of struggling with endometriosis.) More Here! »