- Paul McCartney and his wife were almost involved in a helicopter crash- Huffington Post
- Take a look back at twenty Twilight covers- Entertainment Weekly
- Tiffany Thornton and Chris Carney celebrate their anniversary- Just Jared Jr
- Peaches Geldof is expecting another baby- DListed
- Ariel Winter hangs out with her older sister- Hollywood Tuna
- Robert Pattinson talks possible Twilight gay twist- Towleroad
- Anne Hathaway turns 30-years-old- Celebuzz
- Megan Fox debuts post baby body- ASL
Paul McCartney Breaking News and Photos
10+ pictures inside of Salma Hayek and others at the Stella McCartney fashion show… More Here! »
- Listen to a remastered version of Paul McCartney‘s RAM album with his late wife Linda – Huffington Post
- Sarah Hyland heats up H magazine – Just Jared Jr
- Aaron Sorkin delivers an inspiring graduation speech – FoxNews
- Why is Jennifer Lopez possibly leaving American Idol? – DListed
- Christie Brinkley shows some leg – Hollywood Tuna
- T.I. doesn’t care about gay marriage – Towleroad
- Another John Doe drops his lawsuit against John Travolta – Celebuzz
- Which actor is stripping for Chippendales? – ASL
Earlier in the evening, the 23-year-old English songstress received a standing ovation after winning Best Pop Solo Performance for “Someone Like You.”
“I should take my shoes off. I’m too tall for this … I can’t believe I’m getting emotional already,” Adele said during her acceptance speech. “I need to thank my doctors who brought my voice back.”
During the telecast, Adele also picked up the Album of the Year, Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Pop Vocal Album, and Best Short Form Music Video Awards!
Also pictured: Adele meeting up with Sir Paul McCartney during the telecast.
Adele’s Grammy Performance 2012
15+ pictures inside of Adele performing at the 2012 Grammy Awards…
More Here! »
The happy couple tied the knot on Sunday (October 9) in London, England.
The 69-year-old Beatles legend first began dating Nancy, a businesswoman, back in the summer of 2007, and the couple were engaged in May.
Coming out to show love for Paul was Beatles drummer Ringo Starr!
FYI: This is Paul‘s third marriage – he married Linda McCartney in 1969 and Heather Mills in 2002.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!
Celebs were ranked by consulting industry insiders, who came up with estimates of how much each celeb earned in the past year. Online exposure and press mentions were also factored in.
Click inside to check out the Forbes’ Celebrity 100…
“They have the right chemistry,” a source tells People. “They’re both cool, chilled out and optimistic.”
FYI: This will be Paul‘s third marriage: He married Linda McCartney in 1969 and Heather Mills in 2002. Paul has five children: Heather, 48, Mary, 41, Stella, 39, James, 33, and Beatrice, 7.
The Beatles legend, 68, and Nancy, 51, started dating Summer 2007 in the Hamptons. Pictured here is the couple at the MET Ball on Monday (May 2).