- While at the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, Philip Seymour Hoffman told a reporter that he was addicted to heroin – US Weekly
- Dog the Bounty Hunter was involved in a hit and run – TMZ
- Nick Jonas and Demi Lovato are collaborating! – Just Jared Jr
- Ryan Phillippe is taking the lead in an ABC pilot – Entertainment Weekly
- Who was gossiping about Gwyneth Paltrow? – Lainey Gossip
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have a date night – TooFab
- OMG! Ariana Grande looks flawless in this selfie – MTV Buzz
- When you win a Super Bowl, you get to hang with Beyonce and Jay Z! – Popsugar
Philip Seymour Hoffman Breaking News and Photos
“Ischia 1998, post dinner, post shooting…Philip was a true genius. #philipseymourhoffman,” the 41-year-old actress wrote with the pic.
In the pic, Gwyneth and Philip were joined in the pic by their handsome co-star Jude Law.
Gwyneth‘s other The Talented Mr. Ripley co-star Cate Blanchett has also paid a visit to Philip‘s former partner Mimi O’Donnell after his surprising death in his apartment bathroom from an apparent drug overdose.
Bigger pic inside… More Here! »
The 42-year-old actor was not the only one to drop by to offer his condolences, Cate Blanchett was also seen making a visit.
In case you didn’t know, Philip was found dead in his bathroom on Sunday (February 2) from an apparent drug overdose.
Philip and Mimi shared three children together – Cooper Alexander,10, Tallulah, 7, and Willa, 5.
FYI: Cate and Philip worked together on The Talented Mr. Ripley.
10+ pictures inside of Justin Theroux and Cate Blanchett visiting Mimi O’Donnell… More Here! »
- Many people are upset with tweets Jared Padalecki sent out saying the death of Philip Seymour Hoffman was “stupid”- Huffington Post
- Scott Bakula cast in NCIS: New Orleans spinoff- The Hollywood Reporter
- Miles Teller lands a hot new movie role- Just Jared Jr
- Top 5 fashion moments from the Super Bowl- Entertainment Weekly
- Miley Cyrus says that she does not like kids- DListed
- A red carpet with Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima together is super hot- Hollywood Tuna
- This commercial in a men’s room is super funny- Towleroad
The 46-year-old actor was reportedly found dead in his apartment with a syringe in his arm and some heroin bags nearby. Initially reports said that there were 10 bags of heroin, but now it has been discovered that there were five times that. A good amount of the bags were still full along with several unused needles.
Police are currently trying to question the manager of a grocery store where Philip was spotted withdrawing a large amount of cash from an ATM, according to Fox 411.
Adding to the story is the fact that there have been 46 deaths in the Tri-State Area in the past month from a deadly strain of heroin that has been going around.
Jennifer Lawrence and her The Hunger Games co-stars are mourning the death of their castmate Philip Seymour Hoffman, who was just days away from finishing his work as Plutarch Heavensbee before his untimely death this weekend.
“Words cannot convey the devastating loss we are all feeling right now,” the 23-year-old actress said in a statement (via Us Weekly) released alongside director Francis Lawrence, author Suzanne Collins, and others on behalf of the The Hunger Games. “Philip was a wonderful person and an exceptional talent, and our hearts are breaking. Our deepest condolences go out to his family.”
“Philip Seymour Hoffman was a singular talent and one of the most gifted actors of our generation,” Lionsgate, the studio behind the movie, said in a statement. “We’re very fortunate that he graced our Hunger Games family. Losing him in his prime is a tragedy, and we send our deepest condolences to Philip‘s family.”
Make sure to check out reactions from some other The Hunger Games actors as well.
- Philip Seymour Hoffman planned on watching the Super Bowl with his son on the day of his death- US Weekly
- Taylor Swift gets bum-rushed by a male fan at concert- TMZ
- Nick and Joe Jonas tweet about being new uncles- Just Jared Jr
- Best and worst commercials from the Super Bowl- Entertainment Weekly
- Should Harry Potter have ended up with Hermoine?- Lainey Gossip
- Dave Coulier admits he was inspiration for Alanis Morissette‘s song “You Oughta Know”- TooFab
- Beyonce‘s baby photo is too cute for words- MTV
- Kim Kardashian goes back to brunette hair- Popsugar