- The more and more we see of Kate Bosworth, the less and less we see her. Did that make sense? [Picture via x17online]
- 500 Free iTunes Downloads!!!!!!!
- Nicole Richie Dancing in her Panties
- Pussycat Doll Concert Pictures
- Gisele Bundchen Bikini Pictures
- Mel Gibson is busted for DUI!!!!!!!!!! His bood alcohol level was 0.12 while the legal limit in the state of California is 0.08.
- Lindsay Lohan gets the CEO smackdown
Dear Lindsay: Since the commencement of principal photography of Georgia Rule, you have frequently failed to arrive on time to the set. Today, you did not show for work (all day). I am told you don’t plan to come to work tomorrow because you are "not feeling well." You and your representitives have told us that your various late arrivals and absences from the set have been the result of illness; today we were told it was "heat exhauston." We are well aware that your ongoing all night heavy partying is the real reason for your so called "exhaustion." We refuse to accept bogus excuses for your behavior.
- Lance Bass‘ boyfriend Reichen Lehmkuhl speaks to Access Hollywood about their relationship and his book’s release:
"I will say that Lance is happier than he has ever been. It has been a long ride and it’s a huge relief and I couldn’t be happier for him and I couldn’t be more proud of him… I say some things in my book that I’m not really proud of that I did, but I had to do these things for self-preservation. My book is about a personal journey between myself and other cadets at the Air Force Academy involving our coming to terms with our sexuality while at the same time realizing we had to protect ourselves from it… I have been thinking about writing this book for over ten years. Lance and I have a very new relationship here. Is Lance supportive of the book and excited about it, ‘yes.’ Did he prompt me to write it or prompt me to put it out, ‘no.’ Did I have a contract that the book was going to come out October 1 of this year before I even met Lance, ‘yes.’"
- Project Runway Spoilers :: OH DANG IT! "Yeah, Keith gets bounced from the show, but it’s not because of his portfolio. It’s because he snuck some fashion books into his room when all the designers were told they couldn’t have any fashion books or magazines." Thanks, Audrey!
Project Runway | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The Project Runway 2 designers this week had to draw their inspiration from dogs this week. Each designer had to create an outfit for the owner of the dog and the dog itself. Vera Wang and Ivanka Trump were guest judges this week. Somebody explain to me why Angela Keslar is still around!!!!!!!!!???????? Scope out her fugly design this week.
For someone who’s only done menswear in the past, Keith Michael continues to knock it out of the ballpark week after week. It’s too bad his attitude stunk (and stills stinks) this week and he didn’t make an outfit for his poor dog. Throw the dog a freakin’ bone!!!!!!!!!! More pictures in the gallery!
- Kate Moss works on her tan because according to Grazia magazine’s source, "Kate knows she hasn’t been looking her best. A girl like her can get away with a few flaws because she is still head and shoulders above most other mortals. But she’s a supermodel so it’s her business to keep herself on top form."
- Summer shades! Pick up your free pair of Dior sunglasses, Chanel sunglasses, or the Oakley THUMP MP3 sunglasses.
- A petition has been started by disgruntled Beyonce fans to have the musical diva reshoot her "Deja Vu" music video. The editing "causes one to get dizzy and disoriented" and the dancing is "erratic, confusing and alarming."
- Tori Spelling spells out those pregnancy rumors
- Luke Wilson is a ladies man: "Date me for a year and a year and a half later you’ll be married"
- Did Lindsay‘s Blackberry get hacked? Lindsay Lohan vs. Paris Hilton: Fight! – That ***** Hacked My Blackberry
- Kristin Cavallari out and about with a friend in Malibu…
- If I had $30,000 to shell out, you can bet I wouldn’t spend it for a date with Jessica Biel. Come on, get real.
- Britney Spears shares her deepest thoughts about… tigers on her official website:
In some ways, people are a lot like animals…I’m mesmerized by tigers. Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze. A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger."
- A Leslie Bibb Picture Moment
- Renee Zellweger is rumored to be "quietly seeing" ex-husband Kenny Chesney again.
Project Runway‘s Malan Breton has an exit interview
with "The Today Show" via Gawker.
Congratulations to Kayne Gillaspie for winning last night’s "Miss USA" competition on last night’s episode of Project Runway. Designers had to create an evening gown for Miss USA, the gorgeous Tara Conner of Kentucky. Tara will wear this gown at the Miss Universe pageant this Sunday, which will air on NBC. The dress (pictured above) was far and beyond what any of the other designers created… but we’ll see what Kayne pulls out of the hat outside of designing for the pageant world next week. More pictures in the gallery!
I was INCREDIBLY SAD to see Malan Breton pack his sewing kit and go home for designing the "Keebler elf tree." Malan was incredibly creepy (and dorky) but seemed extremely talented. His designs were intricate, so I would have loved to see his performance in at least a couple more of the challenges. BOO JUDGES. BOO!!!!!! THEY SHOULDA AUF’D ALLISON-IMEAN-ANGELA!
The very first pictures from the premiere episode of Project Runway 3 are here! THIS SEASON IS GOING TO BE SO SEXY. I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES. Here are some random observations: Heidi looks her usual drop dead gorgeous, Alison has very well-manicured nails, something shed on Katherine‘s t-shirt, and Ulrike is wearing an interesting sheer leaf-patterened shirt. And have you seen the line-up of Project Runway 3‘s models? I honestly don’t think the selection is as great compared to previous seasons but my early favorite is redhead Amanda Fields. Redheads rule.
Pictured above left to right (with the Empire State Building in the background) :: Angela Keslar, Michael Knight, Keith Michael, Alison Kelly, Kayne Gillaspie, Jeffrey Sebelia, Laura Bennet, Tim Gunn, Heidi Klum, Malan Breton, Bradley Baumkirchner, Ulrike Herzner, Katherine Gerdes, Vincent Libretti, Bonnie Dominguez, Stacy Estrella, and Robert Best. More pictures in the gallery!
- Effortlessly chic Kate Hudson takes the July 2006 cover of Vogue Magazine. She poses with Owen Wilson in promotion of their upcoming film, You, Me, and Dupree, which opens July 14th. Full Kate Hudson‘s Vogue photoshoot here. (Apologies, images removed!)
- UPDATE :: Aaron Spelling dies at 83, succubing to cancer in his Los Angeles home. SOB!!!!!!!!! Spelling set a record of producing more than 3,000 TV shows. Who will make all of the trashly 90210, Sunset Beach, and Melrose Places for the next generation????????? We are all screwed!!!!!!
- Reese Witherspoon‘s scary lawyer people are not only suing Star Magazine but they’re also requiring me to publish this canned apology since Reese is not pregnant, so here goes:
RETRACTION & APOLOGY: We previously re-published a story which had appeared in Star Magazine claiming that actress Reese Witherspoon is pregnant with her third child. We now know that this story is false and unfounded. We regret the error and apologize to Ms.Witherspoon for any distress that the publication of this story may have caused.
This is the aforementioned "story" (already revised), published about a month ago. The funny thing is that I don’t even read Star Magazine. Weird, huh? In any event, SORRY REESE!! LOVE YA!!
- Free Gift Cards!! $250 Victoria’s Secret Gift Card, $250 Banana Republic Gift Card, and $250 GAP Gift Card!
- Here are some more lovely pictures of Britney Spears with her jet-black hair dye job.
- Selma Blair files for divorce from husband Ahmet Zappa.
- Pictures of "Promiscuous Girl" Nelly Furtado performing at TRL.
- Kate Beckinsale reveals to Allure that she was anorexic: "I [wish] I had had a sensible magazine article to have read at the time from someone who was actually intelligent. I never really talked about that, actually. [But] when I was around 22 or 23, I decided I’d mention it because I decided I was one of the few people I knew who had that problem who didn’t remain a freak about it."
- Keanu Reeves doesn’t write emails… because he doesn’t own a computer. Can you really live without one these days?
- Katherine McPhee is Katie Holmes‘ doppelganger.
- Here are the scans I was unfortunately forced to take down: Britney Spears in OK! Magazine.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt needs some extra support.
- Keith Urban‘s bachelor party wasn’t wild… wife-to-be Nicole Kidman and her parents were there!
- Look! Up in the sky! Superman’s iconic S-Shield will be projected on popular landmarks around the country — Niagara Falls; the Time Warner Center in New York City, where it will be clearly visible from Central Park and other parts of Manhattan; the Queen Mary in Southern California’s Long Beach Harbor; the new Fantasy Tower of the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas; Chicago’s Sears Tower; and the giant Mall of America in Minneapolis.
- Here are two new releases you may have missed along the way:
- Project Runway‘s Daniel Vosovic doesn’t like Tevas either!
An oldie but goodie! Borat at outdoor museum in the South.
Hahahahahahahaha. "I like you! Do you like me?"
Mom-to-be Heidi Klum, two-year-old daughter Leni, and nine-month-old son Henry (and nanny!) got picked up by her singer husband Seal after arriving at LAX airport this past Tuesday. With a new baby on the way, Seal remarked: "It gives me great joy to announce that Heidi, Leni, Henry and I are expecting a new addition to our ever increasing family. We all feel both excited and fortunate to be able to share this experience once again. The arrival of any child brings you a lot of happiness." If you haven’t already, check out the pictures: Project Runway 3 designers and models. More pictures in the gallery!