- Quentin Tarantino remarks that he does not want to be an old director, and wants to stop at some point – Huffington Post
- The Walking Dead will introduce another character from the comic – Entertainment Weekly
- A brand new The Vampire Diaries airs tonight – Just Jared Jr
- Ellen DeGeneres loves Kate McKinnon‘s SNL parody – Towleroad
- Who earned a 2012 People’s Choice Award nomination? – Celebuzz
- Lindsay Lohan makes unusual Fallon appearance – ASL
Quentin Tarantino - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- See what subject Quentin Tarantino will tackle in his next film – Huffington Post
- See which singer rocked a Royal Wedding themed manicure – PopEater
- Which young celeb banked seven figures for his most recent starring role? – TMZ
- AJ Michalka and Raven Symone hit the runway for a good cause – Just Jared Jr
- Did a Jersey Shore star have her engagement broken off?! – The Superficial
- Meet the newly cast tributes from The Hunger Games – Lainey Gossip
- A woman dresses up as Kate Middleton‘s engagement ring – DListed
- Which celebrity kid was caught breaking the law? – Celebuzz
- Barack Obama lampoons Donald Trump at the Correspondents Dinner – Buzzfeed
Diane Kruger hits the red carpet in Chanel Haute Couture as she arrives at the Cesar film awards, held at Theatre du Chatelet on Friday (February 25) in Paris, France.
The 34-year-old actress presented an honorary Cesar to her Inglourious Basterds director, Quentin Tarantino, at the show! Christoph Waltz, who also starred in Basterds, attended and joined Diane onstage.
FYI: The Cesars are the French equivalent of the Oscars!
10+ pictures inside of Diane Kruger at the Cesar awards…
The couple is back home after a vacation in Mexico, where Diane wore a black panther swimsuit.
I Am Love is a foreign language film about the wealthy Recchi family, whose lives are undergoing sweeping changes.
FYI: Diane paired her Preen “Bridget” dress with Brian Atwood “Super Charged” booties.
More Here! »
Brad Pitt arrives at the Maria Cristina Hotel in San Sebastian, Spain on Friday (September 18). Brad is in town for the 57th San Sebastian International Film Festival.
The 45-year-old actor, who wore the David Yurman Petrvs ring, will be presenting Inglourious Basterds to filmgoers during the festival; Basterds director Quentin Tarantino is also in town to speak about the film.
Brad and Quentin will speak later today at a press conference in San Sebastian.
20+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt arriving at San Sebastian…
Diane Kruger is red hot at the Sydney Gala Premiere for her latest WWII flick, Inglourious Basterds, at State Theatre on Monday (August 3) in Sydney, Australia.
The 33-year-old German actress wore an asymmetrical Marchesa mini, sparkly Christian Louboutin pumps and a House of Lavande Italian blue opal cuff bracelet.
Diane was accompanied on the red carpet by costar Christoph Waltz and director Quentin Tarantino. Basterds opens everywhere on Friday, August 21!
20+ pictures inside of Sydney sexy Diane Kruger… More Here! »
Also pictured: Actors Christoph Waltz, Melanie Laurent, Diane Kruger, August Diehl, Daniel Bruehl and Til Schweiger.
Inglourious Basterds opens in theaters on Friday, August 21. Be sure to check out the official movie website.
25+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt hitting Hotel Adlon Kempinski… More Here! »