- See what happened when comic book character Archie died in the latest issue- Entertainment Weekly
- Is Daniel Radcliffe going to rehab? Find out here- Gossip Cop
- Meet Ashley Benson‘s adorable new puppy- Just Jared Jr
- Lindsay Lohan says she never wanted to be a celebrity- Huffington Post
- There’s a Twitter feud brewing over The View- The Hollywood Reporter
- Cheryl Cole just got married after dating for three months- DListed
- Nikki Reed‘s body looks so fit in leggings- Hollywood Tuna
- A lesbian college student in Oklahoma was expelled for marrying her girlfriend- Towleroad
Random News, Pictures, and Videos
- Find out more about Jeremy Meeks, the man in the mugshot that has the internet swooning- US Weekly
- Kevin Hart says he dreams of having white people hair- TMZ
- Check out Debby Ryan‘s new album cover- Just Jared Jr
- Watch a scene from the Orphan Black season finale- Entertainment Weekly
- Here’s the trailer for Robert Downey, Jr.‘s new movie- Lainey Gossip
- Pitbull and Jimmy Fallon wear tight pants and play beer pong- TooFab
- Adam Levine talks about Maroon 5‘s next album- MTV
- Here is why Queen Letizia should be your new Royal obsession- Popsugar
The Magic School Bus is coming back to life!
The popular children’s hit show from the 90s starring the wildly popular Ms. Frizzle and her students on their Magic School Bus will premiere in 2016 on Netflix under the new name The Magic School Bus 360°.
“Scholastic Media is a powerhouse creator and producer of top-quality programming for kids and families and its flagship series like The Magic School Bus, Clifford The Big Red Dog and Goosebumps have been huge hits on Netflix in all our territories,” Ted Sarandos, chief content officer of Netflix, said in a statement (via E! News). “We’re thrilled to expand our relationships and to be the first-run home of The Magic School Bus 360°, introducing a whole new generation to Ms. Frizzle and her hijinks.”
ARE YOU EXCITED to see The Magic School Bus come back to life???
The Scripps National Spelling Bee Finals aired on Thursday evening (May 29) and one of the highlights from the competition was a kid named Jacob Williamson getting super excited about knowing a word… only to sadly misspell it.
The 15-year-old contestant from Cape Coral, Florida misspelled the word “kabaragoya,” which is a large lizard that is native to South Asia.
When the announcer said the word, Jacob screamed out, “I know it, I know it, I totally know it!” Sadly, he did not know it and spelled it with a ‘c’ instead of a ‘k’. Watch the video of the moment below!
DO YOU THINK you could spell the word correctly?
Spelling Bee Kid Excitedly Misspells ‘Kabaragoya’ – Watch Video!
Elliot Rodger has been identified as the shooter, who went on a killing rampage, near University of California, Santa Barbara on Friday (May 23) in Calif.
The man was the son of Peter Rodger, a second unit director on the 2012 blockbuster Hunger Games.
“They want to send the deepest condolences to all the victims’ families involved at this time,” Peter‘s attorney Alan Schifman shared to ABC.
Elliot killed six people before committing suicide with the use of a gun. A few hours before the shooting, Elliot posted his last Youtube video, where he talked about how unfair he felt life was.
The Hollywood Reporter will not be holding its annual Women in Entertainment breakfast at the Beverly Hills Hotel for the first time in 20 years.
The annual breakfast will not take place at the hotel as a result of the hotel’s connection to the Sultan of Brunei, who has instituted anti-gay laws.
The sultan has stirred up much controversy after putting into effect a severe new penal code based on Sharia law that demands death by stoning for homosexuals and adulterers.
In case you didn’t know, the annual Oscars Night Before Party has also decided not to hold its’ party at the hotel because of the Brunei anti-gay laws.
The annual Oscars Night Before Party will not take place at the Beverly Hills Hotel next year for the first time in its twelve year history.
The party is cutting ties with the hotel due to its ties to Brunei where a severe anti-gay penal code was instituted last week.
The Motion Picture & Television Fund expressed to THR that they have “deep concern about the recent enactment of laws in Brunei that call for violent punishment, including amputation and death by stoning, against those engaging in same-sex activity and extramarital sexual relations and those committing adultery. We expressed very clearly that we cannot condone or tolerate these harsh and repressive laws and as a result support a business owned by the Sultan of Brunei or a Brunei sovereign fund associated with the government of Brunei.”
The Beverly Hills Hotel is owned by the Dorchester Collection, which is a company owned by the Sultan of Brunei.