- Check out when you can expect the next Pixar movies to hit theaters – The Hollywood Reporter
- How is Linday Lohan doing in rehab? – Huffington Post
- Will your favorite PLL teacher be heading to Ravenswood? – Just Jared Jr
- Eric Roberts lands lead in Human Centipede 3 – Entertainment Weekly
- Anne Hathaway is back to brunette – DListed
- Miranda Kerr takes a sexy pic – Hollywood Tuna
- France had its first ever gay marriage! – Towleroad
- Help Kristin Chenoweth meet her Oklahoma Tornado Relief fundraising goal! By purchasing a t-shirt, you can help a ton. Check out the video below…
Random - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
A deadly tornado with winds up to 200 mph has killed at least 51 people and wounded 120 others, who are being treated at hospitals, on Monday (May 20) in Moore, Okla..
The tornado caused great destruction for over 40 minutes and officials are aiming to work all night to find survivors.
This tragic tornado has lead many celebrities offering their condolences to those affected by the natural disaster.
Click inside to read reactions from many celebrities… More Here! »
- The Angry Birds movie is happening – you can look out for the film in the summer of 2016! – The Hollywood Reporter
- Jon Voight did not know about Angelina Jolie‘s double mastectomy – Huffington Post
- Will you be watching the Supernatural finale tonight? – Just Jared Jr
- Stephen Amell teases Arrow finale – Entertainment Weekly
- What’s the status of Brooke Mueller? – DListed
- Maria Menounos shows off her amazing body – Hollywood Tuna
- Could Jake Gyllenhaal and Chris Pine have found their next roles? – Towleroad
After 53 years, the legendary Barbara Walters has announced that she will be retiring from journalism in 2014.
“I am very happy with my decision and look forward to a wonderful and special year ahead both on The View and with ABC News,” the 83-year-old television journalist said in a statement. “I created The View and am delighted it will last beyond my leaving it.”
Barbara first began her career in television as an anchor on NBC’s the Today Show in 1961.
ARE YOU SAD to see Barbara Walters retiring?
One of the Boston Marathon bombing suspects Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, has been killed Friday (April 19) and his brother and accomplice, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, is believed to be at large in the area.
The two brothers “robbed a 7-Eleven, shot a police officer to death, carjacked an SUV and hurled explosives in an extraordinary firefight with law enforcement,” according to NBC News.
“My son is a true angel,” the father of the suspects told People. “Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here.”
Residents of Boston and surrounding cities are urged to stay indoors and businesses have been advised to stay closed.
Click inside to read celebrity reactions to the horrible incidents that are occurring… More Here! »
At the first sporting event held in Boston since the deadly bombings earlier this week, the crowd at the Boston Bruins game took over the National Anthem in a tear-jerking moment.
Singer Rene Rancourt took to the ice to sing the Star Spangled Banner, but he was quickly overtaken by the audience’s singing and he decided to stop and let the crowd have a special moment.
Three people were killed during the terrorist attack at the Boston Marathon on Monday (April 15) and several hundred were injured. Celebrities poured out sympathies that day on Twitter to all of the victims and their loved ones.
Boston Bruins: National Anthem Taken Over by Crowd (Video)
10+ pictures inside of the crowd at the Boston Bruins game after the terrorist attack… More Here! »
Joey McIntyre barely missed the explosions that hit the Boston Marathon on Monday (April 15) in Boston, Mass.
“There was an explosion by the finish line about 5 minutes after I finished- I’m ok but I’m sure there are many hurt,” the 40-year-old New Kids on the Block singer tweeted after participating in the marathon to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association.
It has been reported that 2 people have been killed, while 23 people have been wounded from the two explosions.
In case you missed it, check out the celebrity reactions to the Boston Marathon Explosions.