- Rick Ross has tweeted an apology about a lyric in his song “U.O.E.N.O,” which talks about drugging a woman and having his way with her – Huffington Post
- Hayden Panettiere shows off her “Everyday Glow” for Nashville video series – Just Jared Jr
- Which New Kid on the Block left mid-show? – Entertainment Weekly
- Gwyneth Paltrow is a “bad mutha” in the kitchen – DListed
- Jessica Lowndes chills on the beach in a bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- Stephen Colbert ridicules Jeremy Irons‘ gay marriage comments – Towleroad
Rick Ross | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The song is off the 34-year-old singer’s upcoming album Love In The Future, which will hit stores on June 25.
“I’m so excited to release this project. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed making this album with a team of incredibly gifted producers and co-writers,” John said in a statement. “Every day we went to the studio with the goal to create something beautiful, to make the best album of my career. After all the writing and arranging and re-mixing and editing, it’s finally time for the world to hear it.”
John Legend: ‘Who Do We Think We Are’ – Listen Now!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of John Legend’s new song?
Check out the hot new remix to Rihanna‘s latest single “Pour It Up“!
“Oh shit! #PourItUp #RIHmix is about to drop!!!! #jeezy #ross #juicyj #tip #rih,” Rihanna tweeted. “#Ross and #Jeezy on the #RIHmix at the same damn time #HIPHOPHISTORIH Po it the PHUCK UP!!!”
Make sure to stay tuned to iTunes to purchase the hot new track!
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Rihanna’s new remix for “Pour It Up”?
The 42-year-old singer and new American Idol judge cheers from the sidelines of the boxing ring in the vid, which was directed by her husband Nick Cannon.
“Just finished my first day on The Butler, what an honor working with such a legendary, stellar ensemble,” Mariah wrote on her Twitter account. “Thank you Lee Daniels.”
Mariah Carey – Triumphant (Get ‘Em)
- Rick Ross did not father the baby of Tyrisha Childers- TMZ
- Joe Jonas takes the cover of Garage magazine- Just Jared Jr
- Did Jennifer Lawrence hang out with John Mayer?- Lainey Gossip
- Alec Baldwin attacks paparazzo before wedding- The Superficial
- Beyonce and Kim Kardashian attend the BET Awards- TooFab
- Josh Lucas welcomes a baby boy- US Weekly
- Ed Sheeran is the MTV PUSH artist of the week!- MTV
- Jake Gyllenhaal steps out with a mystery gal- Popsugar
- Madonna shoots her “Turn Up the Radio” music video- Celebslam
The 35-year-old rapper was flying to Memphis when his plane stopped in Birmingham, Alabama due to the second attack. He is now in the emergency room in Birmingham.
Rick Ross suffered from a seizure earlier in the day on the jet, when it had to make an additional emergency landing in Florida.
After the first attack, Rick Ross tweeted, “Memphis here I come,” calming the nerves of many of his fans.
Rick has an album coming out God Forgives, I Don’t on December 13 of this year.
We send our prayers to Rick Ross and his family.
Here’s what the 32-year-old comedian and 35-year-old rapper had to share:
Andy, on when he knew what he wanted to do when he grew up: “I’m a comedian, and I decided I wanted to be a comedian when I was eight years old watching old Saturday Night Live episodes. I never decided to be a rapper because I’m not a rapper.”
Rick, on when he knew he wanted to be a rapper: “Hanging out at an arcade and they had a big-a– screen on the wall. Some fine chicks walked in and they had biker shorts on. I was in fourth or fifth grade at the time, and I was like, ‘Damn, these are the finest chicks I’ve ever seen.’ I just saw the way they reacted to Big Daddy Kane when ‘The Symphony’ came on. I started doing the flattop right there. [Laughter.]”
Andy, on what a perfect Lazy Sunday entails: “Exactly like the song we do. Get some cupcakes, go see Chronicles of Narnia. If it’s not in theaters, watch it at home.”
For more from Andy and Rick, visit Complex.com!
Bigger cover pic inside…