- Ricky Gervais may be back for this year’s Golden Globes, according to a new report – Huffington Post
- Mindless Behavior debuts a new video – Just Jared Jr
- Beliebers make death threats toward the woman who says Justin fathered her child – FoxNews
- Kelly Osbourne makes a confusing statement about her ex-fiance – DListed
- Tia Carrere still has a bangin’ body – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart calls Donald Trump out over racism – Towleroad
- Win a pair of boots just like Nicki Minaj‘s – Celebuzz
- Check out Heather Morris‘ hottest photos – ASL
Ricky Gervais Breaking News and Photos
Ricky Gervais will make a cameo on next week’s episode of The Office, airing January 27!
The British funnyman, who portrayed David Brent in the UK version of the show, shot his spot back in September.
“It’s a little more than if you blink, you’ll miss it, but if you don’t set your TiVo right, you’ll miss it,” Paul added.
The entertainment industry is still buzzing about Ricky‘s controversial performance as host of the 2011 Golden Globe Awards, but ratings for Sunday’s awards show checked in even with his debut last year.
Ellen gave Ricky the golden undies, snapped a photo, and shared it with her Twitter fans.
“Please enjoy this photo of Ricky Gervais in my underwear,” Ellen tweeted.
Bigger pics inside…
- Ricky Gervais may not be invited back to host next year – PopEater
- Nina Dobrev and the Vampire Diaries will be back soon – Just Jared Jr
- Hayden Panettiere plunges to a Golden Globes party – Huffington Post
- Paz de la Huerta stirs up quite the scene – DListed
- Sofia Vergara gives a small kiss goodbye – Hollywood Tuna
- Ricky Martin cleans up for an interview – Towleroad
- Robert Pattinson and Reese Witherspoon have a kissing circus – Radar
- Randy Jackson says he’s the assertive one now – Celebuzz
- Kate Beckinsale goes for a different ‘do- Celebslam
- In case you missed it, read Chris Colfer‘s acceptance speech – ASL
- Pink is “F–kin Perfect” – Idolator
The 48-year-old British actor, who also hosted the 2010 ceremony, brought good ratings to NBC last year as host and is hoping for a second round of success with this year’s show!
“I can’t believe they invited me back after awful things I said,” Ricky joked (via Deadline). “Let’s see how far I can go this time.”
Ricky Gervais was joined onstage at New York’s Carnegie Hall by a special guest – Sesame Street‘s Elmo!
As part of the New York Comedy Festival, Ricky, 48, performed his first set at world-renowned Carnegie Hall on Thursday (November 5). The British comic gave his only U.S. performance this year to a sold-out crowd.
After his set was over, Ricky returned to the stage for a surprise encore, asking the crowd, “what’s black and white and red all over?” and announcing his surprise guest, Elmo! The tuxedo clad two sang “New York, New York” together.
Ricky and Elmo met on Sesame Street last year – check out the video here!
The 48-year-old British funnyman is the first host the ceremony has had since 1995.
“Not only is this the biggest Hollywood celebration of the industry, which includes both film and TV, but also an environment where I feel I can get free reign as a host,” Ricky told People. “I have resisted many other offers like this, but there are just some things you don’t turn down.”
WHAT DO YOU THINK of Ricky Gervais as the host of the Golden Globes? Will you tune in??