- Ottavio Missoni, co-founder of the famous fashion brand, has passed away at 92 – The Hollywood Reporter
- Gwyneth Paltrow won’t attend the Met Ball ever again! – Huffington Post
- Will you be watching the Glee season finale tonight? – Just Jared Jr
- Check out the cover art for Divergent series’ book three – Entertainment Weekly
- Teen Mom Farrah Abraham speaks out about her sex tape – DListed
- Doutzen Kroes shows off her rockin’ body in lingerie pics – Hollywood Tuna
- Candice Glover brings down the house on American Idol – Towleroad
RIP | Latest News, Photos, and Videos
The rapper, who was known as “Mac Daddy,” was found dead in Atlanta and was pronounced dead at around 5pm at the Atlanta Medical Center – South Fulton, according to the Associated Press. The cause of death is currently unknown and an autopsy has not yet been performed.
Chris and his group are best known for their song “Jump” from their 1992 debut album Totally Krossed Out.
We send out our condolences to Chris‘ friends and family during this difficult time.
Kriss Kross – “Jump”
- Divinyls singer Chrissy Amphlett, best known for the hit song “I Touch Myself,” has passed away at 53- TMZ
- Kim Kardashian thinks she will get married again- US Weekly
- Justin Bieber has yet another new tattoo – check it out- Just Jared Jr
- Jennifer Lawrence shows off her short haircut- Lainey Gossip
- Jennifer Love Hewitt distracts Matthew Perry with her cleavage- TooFab
- Rihanna‘s new accessory is a… baby?- MTV
- Michael Buble walks the red carpet with his pregnant wife- Popsugar
Divinyls – “I Touch Myself”
- Deftones bassist Chi Cheng dies after being in a coma since 2008- Entertainment Weekly
- What did Justin Bieber write during his visit to the Anne Frank House?- Huffington Post
- Kevin Hart was arrested for DUI- TMZ
- Check out Miles Teller on the set of Divergent- Just Jared Jr
- Connie Britton has been cast in the upcoming adaptation This Is Where I Leave You- Lainey Gossip
- Check out pics of Keanu Reeves posing with pandas- Buzzfeed
- Kourtney Kardashian rocks a bright white dress- X17
- Mork & Mindy actor Jonathan Winters has died from natural causes at the age of 87 – The Hollywood Reporter
- Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham‘s father calls out James Deen for breaking agreement – Huffington Post
- Check out Scotty McCreery‘s American Idol performance – Just Jared Jr
- The Newsroom season two gets a premiere date – Entertainment Weekly
- Portia de Rossi covers Out magazine – DListed
- Lindsay Lohan hits the Scary Movie 5 premiere – Hollywood Tuna
- Ian McKellan plays one half of a gay couple in a new sitcom – Towleroad
- Margaret Thatcher‘s death has caused many in the UK to purchase the song “Ding Dong the Witch is Dead” from The Wizard of Oz – The Hollywood Reporter
- Lena Dunham goes braless on set – Huffington Post
- Check out some exclusive Twisted set pics – Just Jared Jr
- Who is set to present at the MTV Movie Awards? – Entertainment Weekly
- Tom Cruise opens up about Katie Holmes divorce – DListed
- Katie Cassidy poses for a photo shoot – Hollywood Tuna
- Will you see Kinky Boots on Broadway? – Towleroad
- Hyde Park on Hudson, starring Bill Murray and Laura Linney, is a story about the love affair between FDR and his distant cousin Margaret “Daisy” Suckley, centered around the weekend in 1939 when the King and Queen of the United Kingdom visited upstate New York.
- Stolen, starring Malin Akerman, Nicolas Cage, Danny Huston, and Josh Lucas, centers around a thief who’s daughter gets stolen, and subsequently must steal to get her back.
DVD & Blu-Rays Released this Week
Ms. Thatcher passed away on Monday (April 8) at the age of 87 following a stroke.
“Margaret Thatcher was a pioneer, willingly or unwillingly, for the role of women in politics,” the 63-year-old actress said in a statement. “It is hard to imagine a part of our current history that has not been affected by measures she put forward in the U.K. at the end of the 20th century. Her hard-nosed fiscal measures took a toll on the poor, and her hands-off approach to financial regulation led to great wealth for others. There is an argument that her steadfast, almost emotional loyalty to the pound sterling has helped the U.K. weather the storms of European monetary uncertainty.”
Click inside to read the rest of Meryl Streep‘s statement… More Here! »