Cameron Diaz pets Target’s Bullseye during AFI’s Night At The Movies held at ArcLight Cinemas on Wednesday in Hollywood.
Last nights’s Target-sponsored event featured a celebration of 12 classic American films, each presented by the stars who made them.
– Sir Sean Connery presented The Man Who Would Be King (1975)
– Annette Bening (and husband Warren Betty) presented American Beauty (1999)
– Jim Carrey (and Jenny McCarthy) presented Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind (2004)
– Cameron Diaz presented There’s Something About Mary (1998)
– Jodie Foster presented The Silence Of The Lambs (1991)
– Dustin Hoffman presented Tootsie (1982)
– Shirley MacLaine presented The Apartment (1960)
– Steve Martin presented The Jerk (1979)
– Rita Moreno presented West Side Story (1961)
– Mike Myers presented Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery (1997)
– Keanu Reeves presented The Matrix (1999)
– Denzel Washington presented Glory (1989)
20+ pictures inside of Cameron Diaz and Bullseye… More Here! »