- Rod Stewart and a pal mocked the ISIS beheading videos while in the desert and now he has issued an apology – TMZ
- Fans react to that kiss on Riverdale – Just Jared Jr
- Celebs react to news of Mike Pence using an AOL email for government business – Gossip Cop
- Johnny Depp is young again in the new Pirates trailer – Lainey Gossip
- Anson Mount celebrates Crossroads fifteen years later – TooFab
- Ed Sheeran‘s cat pretty much sums up how overwhelming an album release can be – MTV
- What does Kate Middleton do with all those flowers – Popsugar
Rod Stewart News, Pictures, and Videos
First, James and Rod started off the ride solo with a version of his song “First Cut Is The Deepest.”
Later in the ride, A$AP Rocky hops in the backseat to perform Rod‘s song “In A Broken Dream,” where Rocky samples a bit of his song “Everyday.”
After A$AP leaves the car, Rod and James get back at it with “Do Ya Think I’m Sexy?” and finally “Maggie May.”
Watch the video below…
Rod Stewart & A$AP Rocky Join James Corden for ‘Carpool Karaoke’
“It was a few months ago and a nasty one: a head-on collision. Rod’s assistant, who was driving, injured his hand and my dad, bless him, was in the back seat. He suffered more than Rod. He dislocated his shoulder and elbow and probably won’t be able to straighten his arm again,” she told The Telegraph. The crash happened while they were heading to Stansted airport in London.
“Rod was OK, thank God, apart from the broken finger. We’re all just so grateful because it could have been 10 times worse,” Penny added. “The other driver was on the wrong side of the road as they were coming around the bend – he must have just landed and forgotten which side of the road to drive on. It was pretty frightful but Rod managed to climb out of the vehicle – which was a total right-off. Then after an ambulance was called, he climbed into another car that was following them, made the flight and did his show. Not many people could do that: I think it was the adrenalin that kept him going.”
Penny also added that Rod used manicures to cover up his bruised fingernail. “Rod started painting it silver one week and gold the next – rather than walk around with this horrible bruised thing,” she said.
- Rod Stewart speaks about his daughter’s adoption- PopEater
- Taylor Swift brightens up London- Just Jared Jr
- Nene Leakes shows off her plastic surgery transformation- Huffington Post
- Jared Leto is ripped in a skirt- DListed
- JWoww covers herself up- Hollywood Tuna
- Ricky Martin has a new single coming out- Towleroad
- Teresa Giudice is working with Madonna‘s designers- Radar
- Paris Hilton shops for her Halloween costume- Celebuzz
- Jonah Hill gets turned down by women at the bar- Celebslam
- Hilary Swank is not amused by the paparazzi- ASL
- Nelly performs at the MOBO Awards- Idolator
- Justin Bieber takes on Tokyo- Splash
London-born rock legend Rod Stewart gives another concert at Glasgow’s Hampden Stadium in Scotland on Thursday while model wife Penny Lancaster and 19-month old son Alistair Wallace watched from the VIP box.
Baby Alistair wore a cute mini Royal Stewart tartan kilt!
Rod, 62, and Penny, 36, married last month on the Italian Riviera in a small private ceremony attended by a small gathering of family and friends. The ceremony took place in a 17th Century villa at Santa Margherita Ligura.
Rod‘s previous marriages including ones to models Alana Hamilton and Rachel Hunter have left him with seven children in total.
Bigger pictures of Rod and the gang inside…More Here! »
Days before their upcoming nuptials, rock legend Rod Stewart and longtime love Penny Lancaster take in the sights of the French Riviera on Tuesday and Wednesday with their son Alistair Wallace, 18 months.
Alistair wore a pair of toddler Croc caymans in lime ($30).
After being engaged for two years, the soon-to-be married couple will wed on Saturday at the luxurious Portofino hotel on the Italian island of Capri.
This will be be the third trip down the aisle for Rod who was previously married to Rachel Hunter and Alana Hamilton.
15+ pictures inside of Rod, Penny and Alistair…More Here! »
Rod Stewart was spotted on a cruise in the Mediterranean with fiancée Penny Lancaster and new baby Alastair. Rod, 61, Penny, 35, and 8-month-old son Alistair are staying at the Riviera resort of St. Tropez. A few days earlier, they were spotted on the Italian island of Capri. Becoming a mother has been an emotional rollercoaster for Penny: "Things like seeing Rod cuddling Alastair would set me off crying. I remember writing in my diary after three weeks ‘today I didn’t cry’." More pictures in the gallery!