- Rod Stewart speaks about his daughter’s adoption- PopEater
- Taylor Swift brightens up London- Just Jared Jr
- Nene Leakes shows off her plastic surgery transformation- Huffington Post
- Jared Leto is ripped in a skirt- DListed
- JWoww covers herself up- Hollywood Tuna
- Ricky Martin has a new single coming out- Towleroad
- Teresa Giudice is working with Madonna‘s designers- Radar
- Paris Hilton shops for her Halloween costume- Celebuzz
- Jonah Hill gets turned down by women at the bar- Celebslam
- Hilary Swank is not amused by the paparazzi- ASL
- Nelly performs at the MOBO Awards- Idolator
- Justin Bieber takes on Tokyo- Splash
Rod Stewart News, Pictures, and Videos
London-born rock legend Rod Stewart gives another concert at Glasgow’s Hampden Stadium in Scotland on Thursday while model wife Penny Lancaster and 19-month old son Alistair Wallace watched from the VIP box.
Baby Alistair wore a cute mini Royal Stewart tartan kilt!
Rod, 62, and Penny, 36, married last month on the Italian Riviera in a small private ceremony attended by a small gathering of family and friends. The ceremony took place in a 17th Century villa at Santa Margherita Ligura.
Rod‘s previous marriages including ones to models Alana Hamilton and Rachel Hunter have left him with seven children in total.
Bigger pictures of Rod and the gang inside… More Here! »
Days before their upcoming nuptials, rock legend Rod Stewart and longtime love Penny Lancaster take in the sights of the French Riviera on Tuesday and Wednesday with their son Alistair Wallace, 18 months.
Alistair wore a pair of toddler Croc caymans in lime ($30).
After being engaged for two years, the soon-to-be married couple will wed on Saturday at the luxurious Portofino hotel on the Italian island of Capri.
This will be be the third trip down the aisle for Rod who was previously married to Rachel Hunter and Alana Hamilton.
15+ pictures inside of Rod, Penny and Alistair… More Here! »
Rod Stewart was spotted on a cruise in the Mediterranean with fiancée Penny Lancaster and new baby Alastair. Rod, 61, Penny, 35, and 8-month-old son Alistair are staying at the Riviera resort of St. Tropez. A few days earlier, they were spotted on the Italian island of Capri. Becoming a mother has been an emotional rollercoaster for Penny: "Things like seeing Rod cuddling Alastair would set me off crying. I remember writing in my diary after three weeks ‘today I didn’t cry’." More pictures in the gallery!