- Rosie O’Donnell has not had a change of opinion over Lindsay Lohan playing Elizabeth Taylor – TMZ
- Who does Jesse McCartney want to duet with? – Just Jared Jr
- Duchess Kate rocks a Rebecca Taylor dress while out with Prince William – Lainey Gossip
- Matthew McConaughey designed his own special pants for Magic Mike – The Superficial
- Did you catch Sophia Grace and Rosie on Ellen? – TooFab
- Alex Rodriguez pays ex Cameron Diaz a compliment – US Weekly
- Check out the new trailer for Lawless – MTV Movies
- Which stars will make an appearance at the White House Correspondence Dinner? – Popsugar
- Katharine McPhee is beautiful in Beverly Hills – Celebslam
Rosie O Donnell - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Rosie O’Donnell isn’t a fan of Lindsay Lohan‘s Liz and Dick casting – TMZ
- Check out Brittany Snow in 96 Minutes – Just Jared Jr
- James Franco checks out the Tribeca Film Festival – Lainey Gossip
- Justin Bieber gets swarmed by paparazzi – The Superficial
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West make it official – TooFab
- Giuliana and Bill Rancic open up about starting a family – US Weekly
- Will Iron Man 3 get a new leading lady? – MTV Movies
- What were some OMG moments from the latest Gossip Girl? – Popsugar
- Ryan Reynolds goes house hunting with Blake Lively – Celebslam
- Rosie O’Donnell dances with family and friends while celebrating her birthday – even though her TV show was just canceled – TMZ
- The Big Time Rush guys go shirtless – Just Jared Jr
- Kate Hudson shows off her amazing post-baby figure – Lainey Gossip
- Tara Reid defends her past party girl ways – The Superficial
- How was the first week on Dancing with the Stars? – TooFab
- Jessica Simpson explains why her baby bump is extra big – US Weekly
- Check out a first look at Breaking Dawn‘s second half – MTV Movies
- Check out Jennifer Lawrence‘s hottest Hunger Games looks – Popsugar
- Snooki and J-Woww wear swimsuits in Cancun – Celebslam
- Oprah‘s network cuts Rosie O’Donnell‘s show – FoxNews
- Pete Seeger celebrates 50 years of Bob Dylan – Huffington Post
- Why can’t Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries just get an annulment? – TMZ
- Demi Lovato performs on American Idol – Just Jared Jr
- Do you think Jada and Will are headed for divorce? – Lainey Gossip
- Kirsten Dunst asks for a private elevator – The Superficial
- Lindsay Lohan‘s dinner date with a mystery man – X17
- Nickelodeon announces One Direction show – Celebuzz
Chelsea Handler opens up about having an abortion when she was 16 in a recent interview on The Rosie Show.
“I was so delusional. I was like, ‘I’m ready for a baby,’” the 36-year-old comedienne told Rosie.
“I was trying to argue with [my parents] and they were like, ‘You don’t understand. You’re throwing your entire life away. You’re not having a child right now. This is not what our family’s about. You know, you’re supposed to create a life for yourself, and we want you to enjoy your life and not be raising a child. And we’re certainly not going to raise it for you,’” Chelsea added.
Looking back, she says she has “no regret at all.”
“I wouldn’t be a good mother … You should do whatever you want with your body and you shouldn’t let anyone tell you what to do. It’s your decision,” Chelsea shared.
Bigger pic inside…
More Here! »
The 49-year-old Rosie Show host and Michelle, a New York City-based corporate headhunter, who are pictured here at a Thanksgiving “Feed A Friend” event in Miami, met at a Starbucks a few months ago and have been together ever since.
Rosie‘s rep tells us there isn’t a set date yet for the nuptials – stay tuned!
Late last month, Rosie and Michelle were spotted going for a motorcycle ride together in Miami Beach.
Congratulations to the happy couple!!
Here’s what the 49-year-old talk show host had to share with the mag:
On how her OWN show is different from others: “We’re not really doing pre-interviews with guests because I don’t want to have a show and then you see the guest on the Late Show With David Letterman and they tell the same story. It’s not their fault – they’re actors, not stand-up comics. They have two funny stories, so they tell both of them. But when you already know where it’s going you can’t really fake interest. So before the show, I just give them topics.”
On her relationship with Oprah Winfrey: “We don’t, like, hang out. We’ve talked a couple of times on the phone, but it’s not like we’re buddies and have beer and buffalo wings, you know? Although I’d love to, she’d be fun. But she’s got her own network. It’s a huge life, and I’m more grateful to her than I ever have been to anyone in my life. But I’m nervous around her, still. I’m just trying to get over it. The worst thing that ever happened during my first talk show was the illusion that I was in competition with her. No one is.”