- Rosie O’Donnell has a cancer scare and waits for results to come back – PopEater
- Emma Roberts picks up iced coffee to go – Just Jared Jr
- Bristol Palin thinks Maksim Chmerkovskiy doesn’t like her – Huffington Post
- James Blunt talks about his time in the British army – DListed
- Alessandra Ambrosio rocks tight leather pants – Hollywood Tuna
- Colin Powell would like to repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell – Towleroad
- Chaz Bono hits the red carpet at the Burlesque premiere – Radar
- Daniel Radcliffe sings on TV – Celebuzz
- Emma Watson wants to stop a school rumor – Celebslam
- Darren Criss has officially been made a cast member of Glee – ASL
- Jay Electronica gets into a Twitter fight with Diddy – Idolator
- Venus Williams goes shopping at the MAC store – Concrete Loop
- Paige Model Contest finalists met founder Paige Adams-Geller at the denim company’s HQ in Los Angeles – watch the first ever webisode here to see who took home a $2000 prize package with Paige jeans, Smashbox cosmetics and Ken Paves hair products!
- Nick Cannon, Petra Nemcova, John Legend and girlfriend Chrissy Tiegen sipped DeLeon Tequila at producer Quincy Jones‘ Q: Soul Bossa Bostra Release Party at SL in NYC.
Rosie O Donnell News, Pictures, and Videos
Andrew Garfield adds some star power to the Worldwide Orphans Foundation’s 6th Annual Benefit Gala at NYC’s Cipriani Wall Street on Monday (November 1).
15+ pictures inside of Andrew Garfield, Heidi Klum, and Seal at the Worldwide Orphans Foundation Benefit Gala… More Here! »
Rosie O’Donnell will make her return to daytime television on OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network!
The 48-year-old all-around-talent will star in and produce her own one-hour NY-based daily talk show, set to premiere in 2011.
“Rosie is an undeniable talent who has captivated TV audiences for nearly 20 years,” said Oprah. ”She’s a true original, who brings her authentic voice, dynamic energy and pure passion to everything she does.”
“It’s an honor and a privilege to work with Oprah Winfrey on her network,” added Rosie. ”I’m excited to be back on daytime television.”
WILL YOU TUNE IN to watch Rosie O’Donnell’s new talk show???
The 63-year-old weighed in on her upcoming talk show, telling Extra, “She’s a loser. Her other shows didn’t do well, this one won’t do well. Everything she touches is a failure, she’s a failure.”
The twosome have had a long-standing feud dating back to 2006 when Rosie called Donald a “snake-oil salesman” on The View.
DO YOU THINK Rosie’s show will be a hit???
Rosie O’Donnell attends the screening of A Mother’s Courage at the HBO Theater on Monday (March 22).
The documentary is a mother’s journey to get answers for her child’s autism. It premieres on International Autism Awareness Day on Friday (April 2) @ 6PM ET/PT on HBO.
At the screening, Rosie told ET that her upcoming talk show will be a “a single topic, hour-long show about life, love and laughter.” There will be “no desk, no celebs promoting movies” but there “may be a few giveaways.”
“It’s gonna be a lot different because I’m a lot older, you know. It’ll be a dozen years since leaving my own show when we go back on the air and I’ve grown a lot and I think that it’s time,” Rosie added.
10+ pictures inside of Rosie O’Donnell at a special movie screening… More Here! »
Rosie O’Donnell is developing a daytime talk show to host.
According to THR, the 48-year-old funnywoman will produce the show through a company formed her herself, Scott Carlin, former head of HBO Domestic Distribution, and and Dick Robertson, ex head of Warner syndication.
The show will possibly launch in fall of 2011 — the same time that Oprah‘s talk show will go off the air.
ARE YOU EXCITED to see Rosie back on the small screen — YAY or NAY?
People reports that the 47-year-old TV queen, who has four children of her own with ex-partner Kelli Carpenter, will blend families with the Texas-based artist who has six children.
During the interview, Rosie also talked about co-parenting with Kelli after their separation.
“Although we co-parent, we share equal time but we’re never really without them,” Rosie told Oprah. “Some are here. And that’s the way we did it. It’s free-flowing, and we do nights together, too.”