Top Stories

Ryan Seacrest Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Ryan Seacrest's Accuser Responds to His Denial of Accusations

Suzie Hardy, the woman who accused Ryan Seacrest of sexual misconduct, is speaking out in response to the American Idol host’s denial of her allegations.

Seacrest released a statement today after Hardy came forward publicly as the accuser and revealed detailed accusations against the television personality.

E! launched an investigation into the claims last year when Hardy first came forward privately. The network concluded that there was insufficient evidence to back up the claims.

“I remained quiet for years out of fears that my story wouldn’t be believed and that I would be subject to scorn and ridicule for telling it,” Hardy said in a statement to Variety. “I was emboldened by the bravery of others to finally and confidentially tell my story to NBC. Ryan elected to take the story public with a false narrative that he was exonerated and the victim of some sort of money grab. He is not the victim, and I refuse to let him victimize me for telling the truth.”

Ryan will still be hosting the E! Live from the Red Carpet special before the Oscars this weekend and he will also film ABC’s American Idol reboot as planned.

Bellamy Young Apologizes to Ryan Seacrest for Speaking Without Knowing Full Story

Bellamy Young has released an apology to Ryan Seacrest after she said that the television personality should not host the upcoming Oscars pre-show amid allegations made against him.

The longtime E! Live from the Red Carpet host was exonerated of the claims against him, but his accuser just came forward with detailed accusations against Seacrest.

Young was put on the spot by Variety, the same outlet that first published the accusations, and asked to give her opinion on a story she hadn’t yet heard about. She said that Ryan should step aside from the red carpet show amid the claims.

“I have an apology to make,” Bellamy told THR in a statement. “On Monday night on the red carpet, I spoke on record about something I had no first hand knowledge of. I trusted that the information that the journalist provided me with was complete, and I gave my general opinion based on the information he provided. The world is changing quickly right now, and many of us have been affected by this issue: I spoke up because I feel deeply that the secrecy of shame plays a significant part in what has kept this shift from happening before now.”

Click inside to read the rest of Bellamy Young’s statement… More Here! »

Bellamy Young Thinks Ryan Seacrest Should Step Aside from Oscars Pre-Show Amid Allegations

Bellamy Young thinks that Ryan Seacrest should not be the host of E!’s Live from the Red Carpet special this Sunday after new allegations of sexual misconduct against him emerged.

The Scandal actress was asked about the allegations by Variety, the same outlet that first published the allegations, while at the A Wrinkle in Time premiere.

Bellamy said that she hadn’t yet read the allegations as she was at work, but she thinks “this is the time to step aside and let someone of equal talent that is beyond reproach to be in charge.”

“I know it feels like the rules have changed, so I’m sure people who have been in dominant positions are taken by surprise, many of them living in fear. Many of them thinking, ‘What, but this is how we said we’d act.’ But we never said that. We never consented,” Bellamy added. “Now that someone is asking, do you consent? We get to say no, people have to accept our no and step aside.”

Ryan denied the allegations preemptively back in November and he just released a new statement denying them again.

UPDATE: Bellamy just released an apology to Ryan for speaking without knowing the full story.

Ryan Seacrest Responds to Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Following sexual misconduct accusations made by a former stylist published in Variety on Monday (February 26), Ryan Seacrest is speaking out.

“Yesterday, Variety published a salacious story that revealed the specific claims against me for the first time – even though an independent third-party investigator found insufficient evidence to support the claims,” he said in a statement on Tuesday (February 27).

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Ryan Seacrest

“Much to my dismay, Variety didn’t speak with me or bother to speak with other credible witnesses or even ask for any of the evidence that was obtained during the investigation when offered, all of which clearly challenged the veracity of the claims made against me.”

“This person who has accused me of horrible things tried to buy her silence by asking for money on multiple occasions — I refused. I have worked extremely hard to achieve my success and I don’t take my opportunities for granted. I don’t want to accuse anyone of not telling the truth but in this case, I have no choice but to again deny the claims against me, remind people that I was recused of any wrongdoing, and put the matter to rest.”

See Ryan‘s full statement below, courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter.More Here! »

Ryan Seacrest Will Still Host E! Oscars Pre-Show Amid Details Misconduct Allegations

Ryan Seacrest will still be on the red carpet this weekend hosting the 2018 Oscars pre-show for E! News, despite detailed sexual misconduct allegations against him.

When asked if Ryan would be at the show and hosting, E! responded, “Of course he is.”

If you missed it, Ryan‘s ex stylist came forward with a detailed account of what he allegedly did during her time of employment with the network.

Ryan has denied any wrongdoing and an investigation into his conduct did not reveal any wrongdoing.

The Oscars are this Sunday (March 4).