Samantha Colley will soon be starring in the upcoming National Geographic series Genius and we sat down with her to learn more about her!
This is Samantha‘s biggest on-screen role to date and she will be portraying Albert Einstein’s first wife Mileva Maric, whose story has never been told on TV before. There is evidence that she may have discovered Einstein’s theory of relativity.
Samantha is best known for her stage work at the Young Vic in London, where she played Abigail Williams in The Crucible back in 2014.
Here are 10 Fun Facts that Samantha shared:
- 1. I collect old English sayings in a notebook. The more obscure the better.
- 2. I love Dolly Parton. “The Grass is Blue” is one of my favourite songs.
- 3. My mother gave me a framed script of The Desiderata when I was sixteen. It is perfect. I carry it with me as a blueprint for my life. I sometimes recite it to myself on the Tube.
- 4. I have a feverish weakness for dogs. Especially Caviller King Charles Spaniels. I will drop to the floor when I clock one.
- 5. I used to run competitively as a child.
Click inside to read the rest of the facts… More Here! »