American Idol‘s latest cast-off Sanjaya Malakar reads off The Late Show with David Letterman‘s Top Ten list on Monday at the Ed Sullivan Theater in NYC.
The “Top Ten Things I’ve Learn from American Idol” list from 10 to one:
– The camera adds 10 pounds to your mohawk
– Work hard and make sacrifices, you can finish in seventh place
– It’s very important to “keep it real, dawg”
– I should have gone for the Immunity Idol — oh wait, that’s “Survivor”
– On camera, Simon is a bit nasty, but off camera he’s a total jerk
– Voting for yourself 100 times an hour causes some wicked carpal tunnel
– When you forget the words, just do this … “OHHHHHHHHHH”
– Honestly, I thought I was auditioning for “Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader”
– America loves performers with bad hair — right, Dave?
Sanjaya reads Letterman‘s Top Ten