- Scott Ruffalo‘s death was not an accident.
- Kristen Bell‘s little globes are still golden.
- Brad Pitt goes gray.
- Barack Obama defends his Rick Warren inauguration invitation.
- In NYC, the bagel is king.
- Hitler’s ghost is haunting Tom Cruise‘s movie.
- Keri Russell commands LAX
- Ruining Kate Beckinsale‘s Christmas surprise.
- Jessica Simpson‘s got a dirty do.
- Kristen Bell is so complex.
- Harry Potter star Emma Watson is hoping to go to college in the United States next fall and study English literature. Watson, whose personal fortune is estimated at $20 million, tells USA Today: “The wealth side of it hasn’t really hit me yet because I have no need for money in my life.”
- Will Ferrell is updating his Broadway show, “You’re Welcome, America: A Final Night With George W. Bush,” adding a bit about Bush’s recent shoe-throwing incident.
- Akon has pleaded guilty to harassment for tossing a fan off stage at an upstate New York concert last summer. The singer will serve no jail time as long he performs 65 hours of community service and pays a $250 fine.
Scott Ruffalo Breaking News and Photos
Shaha Mishaal Adham, 26, a suspect in the attempted murder of Scott, turned herself into the Beverly Hills police department yesterday. Brian Scofield, 29, who was named a “person of interest” in the shooting, also turned himself in.
Our prayers and deepest condolences go out to the entire Ruffalo family and friends.
Scott Ruffalo, the hairdresser brother of actor Mark Ruffalo, is in critical condition after being shot in the head in Beverly Hills earlier this week.
Sources tell ET that police has started an investigation into the shooting.
Mark, who is married to French-American actress Sunrise Coigney, starred in films such as You Can Count on Me, Zodiac, 13 Going on 30, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Ruffalo family and friends.
Pictured here: Scott with his wife Lulu and brother Mark.