- Diddy is searching for the person who posted his Amex Black Card number and other personal information online – TMZ
- Meet Bilboard’s Woman of the Year – Just Jared Jr
- What’s the latest on Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore‘s relationship? – Lainey Gossip
- What dating advice would you give John Mayer? – The Superficial
- Who went home on Dancing with the Stars? – US Weekly
- Lady Gaga brings a farm animal to an interview – whaaaat? – MTV Buzzworthy
- Check out a gallery of celebs and their families visiting pumpkin patches – Popsugar
- Sarah Jessica Parker reacts to Kristin Davis‘ exciting baby news – Access Hollywood
- Yet another adaptation of Pride & Prejudice is on the way… – Videogum
- Check out wedding photos from New Orleans Hornet Chris Paul and his sweetheart Jada Crawley! – Essence
Sean Combs Breaking News and Photos
- Diddy apologizes for the “ignorant way” he represented himself after shouting homophobic and racial slurs – TMZ
- Lily Collins goes shopping with her mama – Just Jared Jr
- Do you think Viola Davis has a shot at an Oscar for The Help? – Lainey Gossip
- For Thomas Jane, art imitates life – The Superficial
- Amanda Knox heads home from Italy after being exonerated – US Weekly
- What was “horrible” for Joseph-Gordon Levitt during 50/50? – MTV Movies
- Check out photos from Seth Rogen‘s wedding – Popsugar
- Simon Cowell clarifies remarks he made about the X Factor‘s being a disappointment – Access Hollywood
- What would YOU name Steve-O‘s physical challenge karaoke show? – Videogum
- MTV’s The Buried Life collaborated with Creative Recreation to design an multi-colored LED light-up shoe. Watch the fun promo vid below. Only 50 pairs were made! Enter to win a pair at cr8rec.com/theburiedlife!
The Buried Life Design A Creative Recreation Shoe
The next day, the 30-year-old singer flew to the east coast to open for Chris Brown on his F.A.M.E. tour at the PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel, New Jersey.
Diddy and record exec Jimmy Iovine have partnered with photographer Raphael Mazzucco to “become the vanguards of an art movement featuring the female backside.”
The trio will release a photography book titled “CULO by Mazzucco” on November 22.
“Raphael is a true artist,” Diddy said. “He relies on instinct- capturing a raw, natural sense of beauty through his lens in ‘CULO by Mazzucco’ that celebrates the female form. His work is passionate and powerful.”
The 29-year-old singer wore a bikini top with shorts, while Diddy amped up the crowd by getting on the mic and singing “Mo Money Mo Problems.”
“Got my lepord G string on. And I’m headed down the pool!!!! Meet me there!” he tweeted. “See you soon ladies. Drinks on me!”
FYI: Christina is wearing a 1Sol bikini.
10+ pictures inside of Christina Milian and Sean Combs at a poolside party in Vegas…
More Here! »
- Diddy gifted his son a Mercedes Maybach after making the honor roll – PopEater
- Justin Bieber visits with his little sister in Toronto – Just Jared Jr
- Elton John thinks a star should go to rehab and “do something better” with his life – Huffington Post
- Kelsey Grammer is hoping to get married at the end of the month – DListed
- Brandi Glanville goes out for a lunch date – Hollywood Tuna
- Morgan Spurlock hopes to take all the ads out of Times Square – Towleroad
- See who named Michael Lohan the father of the year – Radar
- Selena Gomez : Demi Lovato is my best friend – Celebuzz
- Which celeb went shopping with her kids at the 99 Cent store? – Celebslam
- Kelly Osbourne channels vintage Hollywood glamour for a day out – ASL
- Lil Wayne remixes Mike Posner‘s latest – Idolator
Sean “P. Diddy” Combs is set to hit the beach in an appearance on Hawaii Five-0!
The 41-year-old rap mogul will play NYPD Detective Reggie Williams, “who hunts the streets of Honolulu for the men responsible for a crime against his family, but his one-man war for justice sets this fellow cop on a collision course with Five-0,” according to CBS.
Diddy has starred in Get Him to the Greek and Monster’s Ball in the past, as well as in a Broadway run of A Raisin in the Sun.
Celebs joined together to shoot a make-believe behind-the-scenes spot for Macy’s new “Find Your Magic” campaign, which will launch on Sunday, September 12!
JustJared.com recently caught up with Jessica, who shared that she conquered her fear of clowns while shooting the commercial!
Macy’s – Find Your Magic