- Diddy gifted his son a Mercedes Maybach after making the honor roll – PopEater
- Justin Bieber visits with his little sister in Toronto – Just Jared Jr
- Elton John thinks a star should go to rehab and “do something better” with his life – Huffington Post
- Kelsey Grammer is hoping to get married at the end of the month – DListed
- Brandi Glanville goes out for a lunch date – Hollywood Tuna
- Morgan Spurlock hopes to take all the ads out of Times Square – Towleroad
- See who named Michael Lohan the father of the year – Radar
- Selena Gomez : Demi Lovato is my best friend – Celebuzz
- Which celeb went shopping with her kids at the 99 Cent store? – Celebslam
- Kelly Osbourne channels vintage Hollywood glamour for a day out – ASL
- Lil Wayne remixes Mike Posner‘s latest – Idolator
Sean Combs - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Sean “P. Diddy” Combs is set to hit the beach in an appearance on Hawaii Five-0!
The 41-year-old rap mogul will play NYPD Detective Reggie Williams, “who hunts the streets of Honolulu for the men responsible for a crime against his family, but his one-man war for justice sets this fellow cop on a collision course with Five-0,” according to CBS.
Diddy has starred in Get Him to the Greek and Monster’s Ball in the past, as well as in a Broadway run of A Raisin in the Sun.
Celebs joined together to shoot a make-believe behind-the-scenes spot for Macy’s new “Find Your Magic” campaign, which will launch on Sunday, September 12!
JustJared.com recently caught up with Jessica, who shared that she conquered her fear of clowns while shooting the commercial!
Macy’s – Find Your Magic
- Diddy is sued after firing a 51-year-old – PopEater
- Vanessa Hudgens gets into a minor car accident – Just Jared Jr
- Ashton Kutcher denies cheating reports – Huffington Post
- Jerry Lewis has some thoughts for Lindsay Lohan – DListed
- Christina Ricci steps out in denim – Hollywood Tuna
- See what Sir Ian McKellan looked like when he was young – Towleroad
- David Letterman calls Paris Hilton an idiot – Radar
- Check out Kelly Osbourne‘s Pussycat Doll makeover – Celebuzz
- Mila Kunis hits the beach for Friends with Benefits – Celebslam
- Nigel Barker is surrounded by models in NYC – ASL
- Chris Martin unveils a new song – Idolator
- Naomi Campbell shows off a bit of her tush – Splash
Johnny, 25, opted for a copper blazer by Elise Overland paired with a tulle bowtie.
Check out the latest from Diddy‘s Dirty Money project – it’s the video for “Hello, Good Morning”!
“We’re just trying to roll it out properly,” Diddy told MTV News last year of the music from his forthcoming album, Last Train to Paris. “I wanted a chance to lay out songs for you. A lot of singles we putting out now — that’s the introduction. We didn’t even get to that Train music. We’re hitting you with warning shots, letting you know we’re here.”
Diddy – Dirty Money – Hello Good Morning
Who did they run into on their way in? None other than Diddy!
Craig reportedly has demanded security trail him at all times while he’s in NYC while his Broadway co-star, Hugh Jackman, hasn’t asked for any protection at all.
A Broadway insider also tells Page Six, “Security and secrecy around the show are so tight that Jackman and Craig are rehearsing at a secret location outside the city.”
Jackman and Craig‘s play A Steady Rain starts previews on Sept. 10, has an official opening set for Sept. 29 and is scheduled to run through Dec. 6.
10+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig and Diddy‘s Manhattan meet-up… More Here! »