- Demi Moore channels her inner-Ozzy Osbourne.
- Jessica Simpson‘s new movie reportedly sucks.
- Padma Lakshmi calls it quits with Sir Salman Rushdie.
- Hayden Panettiere goes cuckoo in some candids.
- Pete cheated on Kate! Really, Pete, really??
- Petra Nemcova gets jiggy wit it.
- Lindsay Lohan looks tight in spandex.
- Katie Holmes is up for a singing movie role.
- Princess Diana inspired Angelina Jolie.
- Celebrities love them big belts.
- Adam Sandler stripes to his boxers…. not so pretty.
- Should Shaq battle Donny‘s bulge?
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. “Ratatouille,” $47.2 million, 2. “Live Free or Die Hard,” $33.15 million, 3. “Evan Almighty,” $15.1 million, 4. “1408,” $10.6 million, 5. “Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer,” $9 million.
- Tonight Isaiah Washington brings his campaign to rehabilitate his image to TV for the first time with an hour-long appearance on Larry King Live.
- Kate Walsh’s character in the new Grey’s Anatomy spin-off, Private Practice, will get a new best friend this fall. Broadway diva Audra McDonald has been hired to replace Addison’s confidant, Merrin Dungey who appeared in the show’s pilot last May.
Separated at Birth News, Pictures, and Videos
To the left, Jennifer Aniston posing in her first ad campaign for smartwater.
To the right, her rumored British model boyfriend Paul Sculfor in a strikingly similiar pose.
To the left, The Hills star Lauren Conrad poses for a MARK Cosmetics ad campaign in downtown Manhattan on Wednesday afternoon in NYC.
To the right, the newly single Kate Middleton at the Cheltenham Festival in England back in mid-March (she was still dating Prince William at the time but was not there with him).
Whose look is tops? LAUREN CONRAD or KATE MIDDLETON?
To the left, American Idol contestant Chris Richardson on April 10, 2007. To the right, Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music Awards on August 29, 2002.
Let me spell it out for you. JT‘s doppelgänger = the shoulder straps, the red t-shirt, the black buttondown, the black pants, the pants chain, the sneakers.
If you call 5 years ago Justin Timberlake “contemporary”…
Who stacks up best? Pamela Anderson, Jeremy Piven, or Jesse Metcalfe?