- Get the scoop on Sharon Osbourne‘s divorce – TMZ
- Teen Mom star admits using drugs despite history of substance abuse – Radar
- Beau Mirchoff is looking hot in his Bello magazine spread – Just Jared Jr
- Patrick Stewart takes down Donald Trump in an epic tweet – Huffington Post
- Michael Strahan‘s last show on Live! ended awkwardly – DListed
- Kendall Jenner flashes some side boob – Hollywood Tuna
- Kansas pastor says he was stabbed because he is gay – Towleroad
Sharon Osbourne News, Pictures, and Videos
The former couple appeared together to announce Ozzfest, which will merge with Knotfest for 2016. Ozzy was joined by Slipknot‘s Corey Taylor to announce the merger.
When Sharon brought out Ozzy on stage, there was a mixture of boos and cheers from the crowd. Watch the video below.
Earlier this week, Sharon opened up about her split from her husband on The Talk.
The couple’s daughter Kelly Osbourne attended the event to show her support.
- Find out how Sharon Osbourne found out Ozzy was having an affair – US Weekly
- What is Kelly Ripa looking for in a co-host? – Gossip Cop
- David Henrie explains why his hair is so long – Just Jared Jr
- See how Johnny Depp surprised his fans – Entertainment Weekly
- What is going on with Woody Allen? - Lainey Gossip
- See Jenny McCarthy‘s brand new hair – TooFab
- You gotta hear Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick‘s duet – MTV
- Why are millennials obsessed with eyelash extensions? – Popsugar
In an homage to Beyonce, Sharon kicked off the show by sipping on some Lemonade!
“I’m doing great,” Sharon told the audience. “I honestly, honestly cannot thank people enough for their backing me, for saying they love me.”
“It’s true,” Sharon confirmed about kicking Ozzy out of the house. “He’s back, and I’m out of the house…It’s right for me because I honestly at this point today have no idea what I’m doing with the rest of my life… I just need time to think. I’m 63 years of age, and I can’t keep living like this.”
“I love Ozzy dearly. He’s given me unbelievable life. He’s given me three gorgeous children. I love him,” Sharon continued.
Sharon also answered if she will consider staying married: “I don’t know. Because I don’t know what I want….I’m not going to cry about anything, because there’s nothing to cry about.”
Click inside to watch all the clips of Sharon talking about Ozzy…More Here! »
Sharon decided to take the day off to maintain her privacy and Julie opened up about why she wasn’t on the show that day.
“Before we get started, as you can see, Sharon is not here today. There were many tabloid headlines this past weekend about her and Ozzy. Rumors and speculation that they have split up after nearly 34 years of marriage. Sharon understandably took today off. We are sending all of our love to her and her family and we ask that you do the same,” Julie said. Watch the clip below!
- Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne did not part ways over substance abuse – TMZ
- Scott Disick is hanging out with a new girl these days – Radar
- Prince Harry is worried about the public scrutiny a future girlfriend will get – US Weekly
- This Kylie and Kris Jenner face swap looks all too real – Huffington Post
- Shawn Mendes‘ mom freaks out whenever he talks about moving out on his own – Just Jared Jr
- Get the latest on Kristen Stewart‘s breakup – Lainey Gossip
- Read an early review for the Angry Birds Movie – The Hollywood Reporter
- Briana Jungwirth, the mother of Louis Tomlinson‘s son, pens a sweet note on Mother’s Day – J-14
According to E! News, the 67-year-old musician and the 63-year-old The Talk co-host have split after more than 33 years of marriage.
A source told the publication that they “mutually agreed that Ozzy would move out of the house temporarily.”
Ozzy and Sharon met back in the 1970s as he found success with his metal rock band Black Sabbath. They got married in July 1982 and have three children together – Aimee, 32, Kelly, 31, and Jack, 30. The family had their own MTV reality show The Osbournes, which ran from 2002 and 2005.