- Read what Snooki said about giving all drunk interviews – US Weekly
- Phil Robertson meant everything he said about homosexuals – TMZ
- Check out Ashley Tisdale‘s new Buzzy trailer – Just Jared Jr
- Fox news anchor was arrested and then released – Entertainment Weekly
- Prince George is a messy eater – Lainey Gossip
- Celebrities read mean tweets about themselves – TooFab
- How will Parks and Recreation‘s Jean Ralphio spend his summer vacation? – MTV
- See Angelina Jolie‘s Hollywood transformation – Popsugar
Snooki News, Pictures, and Videos
Both ladies are pregnant – JWoww, who was joined by her fiance Roger Mathews on the carpet, is due in July, and Snooki is a few months along! Congrats again to the duo.
“Off to the #MTVMovieAwards ! Dress designed by me and my designer from #Snookilove Jason ❤️” Snooki tweeted en route to the show.
Make sure to watch the 2014 MTV Movie Awards, hosted by Conan O’Brien, TONIGHT at 9/8c on MTV.
“Jionni and I were trying to have our second baby since November, so every month we kept taking tests,” the 26-year-old reality star said to Us Weekly. “I’m due in the fall around my wedding time. Busy year!”
“I can clarify that our wedding is still on, and we are madly in love with each other,” Snooki added. “We’ve waited long enough and cannot wait.”
“I also want to look somewhat in shape for my wedding,” she concluded. “So along with still being a healthy pregnant woman, I still want to be strong and fit!”
Snooki and Jionni have a young son Lorenzo.
Congrats to the happy couple!
The 26-year-old reality star is rumored to be a few months along in her pregnancy.
In case you don’t know, Snooki and Jionni, who became engaged two years ago, also have a son together, Lorenzo Dominic LaValle, who was born in August 2012.
Snooki also just wrote a book called “Baby Bumps,” which centers on her first pregnancy.
ARE YOU SURPRISED that Snooki is pregnant again?
The new season of Dancing With the Stars is in full force after another week of great performances by the show’s group of celebrity dancers.
The other top scorers of the night included Christina Milian and Elizabeth Berkley, who both received scores of 25 for their dances.
Some celebs in the audience included Pretty Little Liars‘ Shay Mitchell, Ashley Benson, and Sasha Pieterse who were there to support co-star Brant Daugherty. Also, Jack Osbourne‘s complete family was there to show their support!
Corbin Bleu – DWTS Week Two
Click inside to watch the rest of the performances… More Here! »
The cast for the upcoming season seventeen of Dancing with the Stars has been revealed!
Valerie Harper, who was diagnosed with terminal cancer, is also on the list of dancers for this season.
Check out the complete list of participants and their dance partners for the brand new upcoming season below:
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Sasha Farber
- Valerie Harper and Tristan McManus
- Elizabeth Berkley and Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Amber Riley and Derek Hough
- Keyshawn Johnson and Sharna Burgess
- Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff
- Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani
- Christina Milian and Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye and Tyne Stecklein
- Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd
- Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke
- Bill Engvall and Emma Slater
The new season will premiere on September 16 on ABC.
Along with the two ladies, terminal brain cancer diagnosed-Valerie Harper, Christina Milian, Leah Remini, Elizabeth Berkley, and Keyshawn Johnson are also rumored to be part of the new lineup, TMZ reports.
The brand new contestants for season seventeen will be revealed in one week on Wednesday, September 4, on Good Morning America. The season is set to debut on September 16 for a two hour season debut!
WHO WOULD YOU LIKE to see on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars???