- The Jersey Shore gang gets a salary bump before filming another season – TMZ
- What does Jamie Campbell Bower want to do after Harry Potter? – Just Jared Jr
- Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio are still together – Lainey Gossip
- Tom Brady films a commercial with interesting equipment – The Superficial
- Is Sean Penn getting cozy with Garcelle Beauvais? – US Weekly
- Listen to Soulja Boy and Nicki Minaj‘s new song – MTV Buzz
- Nicole Richie and Sparrow sport matching hats – Popsugar
- Pink‘s new life is filled with “snot, tears, and the color of poop” – Access Hollywood
- Rihanna rocks out at Chicago’s United Center – Idolator
Snooki - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Get ready to pump your fists this summer as Jersey Shore returns for its fourth season on August 5!
A fifth season of the hit reality series has also been confirmed by MTV!
The cast will head back to Seaside Heights after their trip to Italy is over to film the next installment of the show.
ARE YOU EXCITED for the upcoming seasons of Jersey Shore?
Snooki made sure to bring a little piece of home with her to Italy. She brought along a couple of stuffed animals – her beloved Crocodilly and a cheetah!
FYI: Pauly D is wearing Cult of Individuality jeans. J-Woww is also wearing Cult of Individuality.
15+ pictures inside of the Jersey Shore cast arriving in Italy… More Here! »
“What I’d like is to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand,” Snooki told Rolling Stone. “She makes millions. I’m trying to build an empire, because after this I can’t get a normal job. I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk?”
10+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson and Eric Johnson out and about… More Here! »
Here’s what the pint-sized Jersey Shore star had to share:
On watching herself on the show: “If I do something stupid, which is pretty much the whole time, I hate it. I just hate it. Obviously, they’re only going to put the good stuff in, and the good stuff is us drunk, so all I’m seeing is me drunk and falling down.”
On plans for her future: “What I’d like is to turn out like Jessica Simpson, with her whole brand. She makes millions…I’m trying to build an empire, because after this I can’t get a normal job. I mean, how do I go and sit behind a desk?”
On being filmed 24/7: “We can’t have cellphones, TV, radio or the Internet. If the president died, we’d have no idea. There’s no normalcy. It’s just like a prison, with cameras.”
On smushing during the show: “The guys you see me bring home, we’re only cuddling and making out like any other person would do, but we’re on camera and the whole world’s seeing it, and it does look like I’m having sex.”
The next new episode of Jersey Shore airs this Thursday on MTV at 10pm.
Don’t miss the 2011 Grammy Awards at 8pm ET/PT on CBS!
10+ pictures inside of Snooki and The Situation at the Grammys… More Here! »
- Snooki gets a crash course in checking accounts on her new show – TMZ
- Taylor Swift rocks the boat – Just Jared Jr
- Kate Beckinsale makes a quick trip to Vancouver – Lainey Gossip
- Padma Lakshmi speaks out on her custody war – US Weekly
- Teen Mom‘s Farrah models for a motorcycle calendar – The Superficial
- Hobbit filming hits a snag when Peter Jackson is hospitalized – MTV Movies
- Cher sounds off on an Oscar snub for a Burlesque track – Access Hollywood
- Ali Larter steps out with her newborn son – Popsugar
- Would you love to see Con Air 2? – Young Hollywood
- Sarah Palin says WTF to Obama‘s speech – literally – OK
- Ben Foster goes out with a mystery woman – PCN
- Emile Hirsch, Vera Farmiga, and Florence and the Machine all visited the FLAUNT House, featuring the Ben Sherman gifting suite, at the 2011 Sundance Film Festival! Guests checked out buttondowns and winter wear from the men’s lifestyle brand and even had the chance to be measured for suits by an on-hand tailor!