- Snooki gives ten reasons to buy her new book – PopEater
- Drake Bell is excited about the Golden Globes – Just Jared Jr
- Jaime Pressly was way over the legal limit on her DUI arrest night – Huffington Post
- What do you think of studded Uggs on Britney Spears? – DListed
- Emma Roberts is lovely in leather – Hollywood Tuna
- Jon Stewart weighs in on the Tucson shooting – Towleroad
- Holly Madison was told to lose weight for a new show – Radar
- Amber Rose picks up a pup – Celebuzz
- Sofia Vergara is easy, breezy, beautiful – Celebslam
- Blood makes James Franco a little squeamish – ASL
- Green Day gears up for a live album – Idolator
Snooki - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
Snooki said that she doesn’t like blacking out “because I want to remember my night and sometimes I just don’t. It sucks. So you’re like, ‘What did I do? Why did I wake up in a garbage can?’”
She doesn’t think her young fans should act like her though, saying “I don’t want to be a role model.”
Bigger pic inside… More Here! »
While she didn’t drop in the ball like a hamster as she promised, Snooki did get into a giant glass ball and descended to the ground on New Year’s Eve.
The ball drop was originally supposed to happen in Times Square, but had to be moved to the Jersey Shore for logistical reasons. The drop was pre-taped the night before.
Snooki attended a New Year’s after-party later in the evening at Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
Watch Snooki drop in the ball below…
Snooki Ball Drop on New Year’s Eve
The 23-year-old reality star was originally going to be dropped from a ball in Times Square, but their request for the event came in “too late” and was moved to the appropriate Jersey location.
Snooki tweeted her excitement, saying “Don’t worry, I’m still gonna be your fricken’ NYE hamster in a ball!”
10+ pictures inside of Snooki standing in the ball… More Here! »
The highly anticipated New Year’s Eve Snooki ball drop will happen after all!
“Don’t worry,” Snooki tweeted. “I’m still gonna be your fricken’ NYE hamster ina ball…”
Although co-producers of the Times Square New Year’s Eve event said that the request to put Snooki in a the ball drop “came too late,” MTV is moving the celebration to Seaside Heights, New Jersey.
An MTV spokesperson tells JustJared.com, “We love our Times Square home and while we’re disappointed there won’t be a Snooki ball drop there, she cannot be denied! So we’re taking a road trip to the place where it all began, Seaside Heights, and droppin’ it all there.”
New Year’s Bash 2011 debuts live on MTV and MTV2 from MTV’s Times Square Studio on December 31 at 10:30pm ET (tape delay PT). Comedian Whitney Cummings will host!
- Snooki was supposed to drop in a glass ball for the new year – PopEater
- Harry Potter‘s Tom Felton visits the Beauxbatons – Just Jared Jr
- Rupert Everett calls Jennifer Aniston out - Huffington Post
- Anderson Cooper sports a new look – DListed
- Vanessa Hudgens takes care of her great smile – Hollywood Tuna
- Watch James Marsden‘s hot tub plunge again – Towleroad
- Charlie Sheen missed Christmas with family – Radar
- Top 20 Celebrity scandals – Celebuzz
- More details on Jay-Z‘s holiday gifts – Celebslam
- Sean Penn spends quality time with his kids – ASL
- Eminem, Jay-Z, and 50 Cent team up for Dre‘s ‘Syllables’ – Idolator
- Alicia Key’s new song ‘Speechless’ – Concrete Loop
“I definitely think there will be more hookups in Seaside,” Vinny said before playing the vuvuzela, which Pauly called a “grenade whistle”.
Also in the promo is footage of at what Snooki was up to right before her arrest for disorderly conduct.
Jersey Shore returns on Thursday, January 6 at 10/9c on MTV.