- DJ Snoopadelic will have a special DJ set at The Hollywood Reporter’s “Nominees’ Night 2013″ on Monday, February 4th. VIPs include: Jennifer Lawrence, Jessica Chastain, Bradley Cooper, Amy Adams, David O. Russell and more! Snoop‘s performance benefits the Snoop Youth Football League!
- Khloe Kardashian slams Kris Humphries in an interview – Huffington Post
- Take a sneak peek at the puppy bowl! – Entertainment Weekly
- Girl Meets World adds another cast member – Just Jared Jr
- Nicole Kidman quits using botox – DListed
- Alessandra Ambrosio poses in a bikini – Hollywood Tuna
- Ryan Gosling goes shirtless for Place Beyond the Pines – Towleroad
Snoop Dogg - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
- Snoop Dogg says he wants the job on Idol…would you like to see him at the judges table? – Huffington Post
- Nick Jonas takes the field! – Just Jared Jr
- X-Men: First Class sequel gets its name – Entertainment Weekly
- How does Taylor Swift feel about the Kennedy‘s? – DListed
- Kate Upton goes nearly nude for Contributer magazine – Hollywood Tuna
- Are Mitt Romney and Donald Trump good pals? – Towleroad
- The Hunger Games: Catching Fire casts another actor – Celebuzz
- Check out this unaired Chris Colfer/Darren Criss Glee scene – ASL
The lineup for the 2012 Coachella Music Festival has been announced!
The festival’s lineup, which will span two full weekends this year, was posted on the official Coachella Festival Facebook page.
The festival is continuing its trend of having a diverse music selection. From electronic dance music (Swedish House Mafia, Girl Talk, DJ Shadow) to indie hits (Arctic Monkeys, Feist, Wild Flag), Coachella has it all. We can’t wait!
Coachella will take place April 13-15 and April 20-22 in California.
Check out the Facebook page for a complete list of acts.
The new maxisingle has 8 tracks and features remixes and features from big time artists including Snoop and Clinton Sparks.
“The K-pop movement…has been spreading like wildfire worldwide thanks to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube; Girls Generation is definitely a group to keep an eye on for 2012,” Julie Pilat, Assistant Program Director and Music Director at KIIS, said.
“K-pop is an interesting phenomenon. In South Korea talent agencies go into the schools, find talent, and make them part of an apprenticeship program. Over several years the talent agencies nurture girl groups, boy bands, and solo artists in the K-pop industry overseeing the lives and careers of trainees through choreography, vocal lessons, and studying multiple languages while attending school,” Julie added.
- Find out why Snoop Dogg has been threatened with a lawsuit for an appearance in Beirut – TMZ
- Check out a new clip from Daniel Radcliffe‘s The Woman in Black – Just Jared Jr
- Tom Cruise reunites with Katie Holmes and Suri – Lainey Gossip
- Controversial writer Christopher Hitchens passes away – The Superficial
- A Real Housewives star is doing “fantastic” in rehab – US Weekly
- Justin Bieber takes his Batmobile for a spin – MTV Buzz
- Check out a gallery of some of Hollywood’s cutest tots – Popsugar
- Which funnyman stepped out in a pair of black leather pants? – Trendmill
- Oops! A Modern Family star makes a major fashion faux pas – Celebslam
- Also check out news happening on The Frisky!
“Tha holy trinity of this internet game!!” Snoop tweeted. “Sean Parker is boss!! A Double OG! Got me ready to smash this @spotify party digg!!!!”
Sean, who was accompanied by his fiancee Alexandra Lenas, hosted the exclusive party to celebrate the f8 announcement of the Facebook and Spotify partnership. There were also performances from Brandon Flowers and The Killers, Jane’s Addiction, Snoop Dogg and Kaskade.
At the end of the night, Sean personally delivered two huge bowls of fresh fried chicken to Snoop‘s trailer. All of it was gone in minutes!
Andy Samberg Impersonates Mark Zuckerberg At F8
10+ pictures inside of Sean Parker‘s Celebration of Music… More Here! »
Napster co-founder and Facebook’s Founding President Sean Parker is hosting an exclusive party during the annual F8 developer conference on Thursday evening (September 22) in San Francisco, Calif.
The party, to celebrate music and discuss the future of music and social media, will feature performances by Brandon Flowers and The Killers, Jane’s Addiction, Snoop Dogg, and Kaskade, JustJared.com can confirm.
Spotify’s Daniel Ek will take part in a panel with key music VIPs.
Earlier in the day, Facebook announced that it’s added a new feature allowing services to integrate with users’ news feeds, so users and their friends can share what they’re listening to and watching.