- Snoop Dogg stands up for Willie Nelson – TMZ
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel catch up over dinner – Just Jared Jr
- Emily Blunt and Jack Black visit London – Lainey Gossip
- Josh Duhamel has learned his lesson – US Weekly
- Katy Perry shows off her red, white and blue – The Superficial
- Bill Kaulitz wears an interesting ensemble on stage – MTV Buzzworthy
- Brooke Mueller checks into a sober living facility – Access Hollywood
- Reese Witherspoon talks bad dates – Popsugar
- Krysten Ritter has fabulous style – Trendmill
- Wilson Phillips reunites for the holiday season – Young Hollywood
- Mila Kunis: I’ve seen Justin Timberlake‘s bits and pieces! – OK
- Michelle Trachtenberg gets some holday shopping done in NYC – PCN
Snoop Dogg - Latest News, Photos, and Videos
This is ALL SORTS OF AWESOME!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!
“I’ll order you a gin and juice at Merlotte’s,” raps Snoop, who shows he’s a better suitor than Eric (Alexander Skarsgard) or Bill (Stephen Moyer). “Come close baby, I’m the dog that don’t bite — woof, woof.”
A new ep of True Blood airs this Sunday @ 9PM ET/PT on HBO.
Snoop Dogg’s Tribute to True Blood’s Sookie
- Larry King and Snoop Dogg go for a spin – Popeater
- Dakota Fanning loves Hello Kitty – JustJaredJr
- I Spy actor Robert Culp has passed away – DListed
- Playgirl offers Jesse James half a million dollars? – HuffingtonPost
- Lindsay Lohan takes a tumble – HollywoodTuna
- Where does Hot Tub Time Machine rank in the best time machine films? – RottenTomatoes
- Robert Pattinson‘s wax figure makes its debut in London – Towleroad
- Peep some never before seen pics of Brittany Murphy – Radar
- Kendra Wilkinson gets her head in the game – Celebuzz
- Kirstie Alley: I could go nude if I wanted – Celebslam
- Lady Gaga talks “Alejandro” video – ASL
- Kelis is glowing in her new “Acapella” video – Idolator
Snoop Dogg hangs out with Darth Vader and some Stormtroopers at the launch of the Adidas Originals X Star Wars Collection held at Foot Locker in Times Square, NY on Thursday (February 4).
The 38-year-old rapper, aka Crodozar Calvin Broadus, came out to the launch of the new shoe line which was inspired by George Lucas‘ epic sci-fi films.
On Saturday, Snoop will be in Miami hosting his annual event “Snoop Bowl”. For the event, a local youth football team is led by Miami Dolphin’s linebacker Joey Porter in an exhibition game.
The event, which always takes place the day before the Super Bowl, raises money for various charities.
15+ pictures inside of Snoop Dogg going to the “Dark Side”…
Tired of the boring voices on GPS tracking systems telling you where to go? Don’t fret my pets, Snoop Dogg to the rescue!
The 38-year-old rapper has lent his voice out to GPS company TomTom, providing two versions of voice overs. According to NowPublic, “one is Rated G – without swearing and somewhat understandable and one has tons of swearing and is hardly understandable.”
Snoop said, “Its really because when I be riding the car and I be hearing the boring ass lady that be doing all the time it bothering me. She’s always turning my music down and being like, ‘turn left, go right, straight ahead.’”
Check out Snoop as a GPS voice below!
Snoop Dogg Lends His Voice To GPS Systems
Click inside for a list of the 2009 AMAs nominations…
Paris Hilton‘s younger brother, Barron Hilton, ducks out of his Upper East Side apartment and parties with Snoop Dogg and Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles star Leven Rambin in New York City on Wednesday (April 1).
Barron, 19, recently admitted that he’s pursuing a career in music and recording tracks at his apartment.
“I want to be an international singer-songwriter,” he tells Page Six. “I’m sick of all the Hilton stuff, where all anyone cared about was whether I was doing coke in the bathroom or how many b—— I was sleeping with. I’m done with partying and traveling. It’s time to get this s— started.”
Barron is also is developing a reality show with Viacom. “It’s gonna be like The Hills, but real,” he says. “A lot of that stuff is pre-setup or re-setup. This is gonna show the meetings, the production side, the recording side . . . I just want people to say, ‘Wow, this song really moved me, or made me cry.’ “