- Heidi Montag‘s mom wouldn’t leave her home – TMZ
- Nick Jonas proudly shows off his award for Artist of the Year award – JustJaredJr
- Antonio Banderas has his own fragrance – LaineyGossip
- Jeremy Piven checks out Jessica Simpson – Superficial
- Miranda Cosgrove shares some prom tips – MTV
- Tiger Wood’s neighbor launches a website – AccessHollywood
- Patrick Dempsey knows to work and play – Popsugar
- Paula Abdul wants $3 million for The X-Factor – theFABlife
- Kate Beckinsale always looks lovely – Trendmill
- Betty White should be on these TV shows – BuzzFeed
- Kristin Davis is glowing in NYC – OK
- Orlando Bloom gets a little justice – PCN
- Sir Paul McCartney is in a really good mood – Splash
Spencer Pratt Breaking News and Photos
The Hills is back for its final season TODAY (April 27) at 10/9c – and you can catch up on all the drama you’ve missed before the next chapter unfolds with The Hills: Season 5, Part 2 on DVD, also out today! Here’s what you’ve missed if you haven’t been tuning in:
Now that Kristin‘s taken over L.A. – and grabbed the attention of Justin Bobby – Audrina‘s not totally sure she’s over him. Brody‘s taken notice of Kristin, too, even though he’s still with his model girlfriend, Jayde…for now.
Heidi and Spencer are married and ready to start their life together in the suburbs, but they aren’t on the same page about their future. Heidi’s ready for motherhood and Spencer‘s not even close!
Be sure to pick up the DVD for deleted scenes and more bonus material!
Heidi Montag puts her breast foot forward on the set of her new movie, Just Go With It, on Monday (March 15) at El Matador Beach in Malibu, Calif.
Her #1 cheerleader and ex-manager, husband Spencer Pratt, sat behind-the-scenes as Heidi filmed her cameo.
“I just had THE BEST day of my life filming my first comedy movie!!!!!” Heidi tweeted. “It was beyond what I could have ever dreamed!!!!! And I am wearing my sailor shorts I designed in the movie!!!”
15+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag just going with it in Malibu… More Here! »
In the video, Heidi, 23, urges Congress to adopt financial reform policies and create a consumer agency to stop banks and credit cards from being “such sleazy jerks”.
“I was honored to work with the amazing Ron Howard,” Heidi told People. “He was even more incredible than I could have imagined – kind, generous and made me feel so comfortable – he made me feel confident in my talent.”
Did you catch the cameo from Heidi‘s hubby Spencer?
Heidi Montag: Funny or Die
The suite, which was decorated by Fredericks of Hollywood, was set up by her husband Spencer Pratt. Romantic, right?
Later in the evening, Heidi and Spencer hosted the Valentine’s party at the resort’s Pure nightclub. When Heidi‘s song “Body Language” played, she went up to the front of the VIP area, danced and waved to her fans below her from the main stage.
10+ pictures inside of Heidi Montag‘s Valentine’s Day photo shoot… More Here! »
- Spencer Pratt thought vasectomies were reversible
- Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake are sticking together
- Demi Lovato really enjoys Disneyland
- Carrie Prejean knows the dangers of pornography
- Taylor Lautner knows how to build his body
- Khloe Kardashian relives her wedding day
- Avril Lavigne is a certified punk rocker
- Sammy Sosa has had quite a career
- Heather Locklear misses the old Melrose Place
- Aaron Carter writes a song for Karina Smirnoff
- Bon Jovi puts out their latest album
- Britney Spears‘ boys get back together
- Madonna is ready to meet Jesus‘ parents
Spencer, 26, and Heidi, 23, even got two extras to dress up like a camera crew to act like the TLC TV crew!
“Halloween is supposed to be about scary costumes. What’s scarier than Speidi Plus Eight?” Spencer tells US Magazine. “Any reality stars who can get themselves 55 magazine covers will always have our respect!”
10+ pictures inside of Speidi doing Jon and Kate Plus 8 for Halloween…