The 21-year-old model says being “so independent” and alone isn’t really that appealing to her anymore.
“I had someone break into my house,” she tells Scott Disick and her mom Kris Jenner in the promo clip (below). “I used to be the one who was so independent. I was always kind of by myself, in a good way, but now it’s fully flipped.”
“So, I came home one night and there was a guy sitting on the side of my street, and I was like, ‘That’s so weird,’” she adds. “He just looked like a homeless man. I drove around and went into my house and I watched the gate close. I turned my car off, getting my stuff together. I’m about to open my door and I look in my rear-view mirror and he was standing right there.”
Watch her tell the full story below, and don’t miss the new episode of Keeping Up with the Kardashians when it premieres tomorrow (March 26) at 9 p.m. ET/PT on E!
Tom appeared in the full second season of the British series and he was a guest star for the third season. We can’t wait to see the upcoming fourth season, which will also include Oscar winner Adrien Brody.
25+ pictures inside of Tom Hardy on the set of Peaky Blinders… More Here! »
Adrien Brody has been cast in the upcoming fourth season of Peaky Blinders!
After joining the cast during filming in Liverpool last week, the 43-year-old Oscar-winning actor confirmed on his Twitter that he is joining the hit BBC show.
As of now, Adrien‘s role on the show has been kept under wraps, but show creator Steven Knight said he literally wrote the role for Adrien.
“It’s fantastic to have Adrien join our team,” Steven said. “He genuinely was the actor in my head when I wrote the part. I’m sure he will be a formidable presence in the world of the Peaky Blinders.”
Season four will pick up when “Tommy Shelby (played by Cillian Murphy) receives a mysterious letter on Christmas Eve and realizes the Peaky Blinders are in danger of annihilation. As the enemy closes in, he flees his country house and returns to the streets of Small Heath, Birmingham where a desperate fight for survival begins,” Deadline reports.
Season four of Peaky Blinders is set to premiere later this year.
Mario Lopez has been announced as the host of the upcoming Candy Crush game show being produced at CBS!
The new series will premiere on July 9 and production began today (March 23).
Here is the show’s premise, according to THR: “Teams of two will have to use their wits and physical agility to compete on enormous interactive game boards, which CBS says will feature next-generation technology, as they conquer Candy Crush and are crowned champions.”
Mario is currently the host of Extra and he has previously hosted The X Factor and America’s Best Dance Crew.
“As a player, I am excited to step into the real-life Candy Crush arena,” Mario said in a statement.
Pictured inside: Mario shopping at the Tommy Bahama store in New York City last week.