Top Stories

The Bachelorette Latest News, Photos, and Videos

Who Went Home on 'The Bachelorette'? Week 4 Spoilers!

SPOILER ALERT – Do not continue reading if you’re avoiding The Bachelorette spoilers!

This week’s episode of The Bachelorette began with a rose ceremony!

TOP 15 REVEALED: Meet the guys still on the show!

After last week’s rose ceremony got pushed to tonight’s episode, Becca Kufrin sent two men home.

Afterwards, the remaining 15 men headed to Park City, Utah where two lucky contestants received one-on-one dates and the remaining men got a group date. The group date resulted in one man being sent home.

At the end of the episode, Becca hosted another rose ceremony and sent two more men home.

Click through the slideshow to find out who was eliminated…

'The Bachelorette' 2018: Top 12 Contestants for Becca's Season

SPOILER ALERT – Do not continue reading if you’re avoiding The Bachelorette spoilers!

The Bachelorette star Becca Kufrin kicked off week four with a rose ceremony!

After one man was injured last week and was forced to go home, the rose ceremony was pushed to tonight’s episode.

After the ceremony, the remaining 15 men headed to Park City, Utah for some more dates.

Two lucky contestants ended up on one-on-one dates, while the remaining men got a group date that didn’t go so well and resulted in one man being sent home.

By the end of the episode two more men were sent home during the rose ceremony.

Click through the slideshow to see who is still around on The Bachelorette…

The Bachelor's Raven Gates & Bekah Martinez Get Into a Twitter Feud

Raven Gates and Bekah Martinez, two favorites from Bachelor Nation, got into a feud on Twitter this weekend and it all has to do with fellow star Tia Booth.

Before reading any further, please be aware that this post contains spoilers for upcoming episodes of both The Bachelorette and Bachelor in Paradise!

On the current season of Becca Kufrin‘s The Bachelorette, contestant Colton Underwood revealed that he previously went on a date with Tia. She also made an appearance on the show and told Becca that she’s over him.

Bekah took to Twitter and shared a photo of Colton and Tia together on the set of Bachelor in Paradise and said, “Tia+Colton: “yeah Becca, we’re both 100% over each other! we’re TOTALLY not planning on getting back together/probably engaged the minute we’re in paradise (we’re gonna get so many followers from this manufactured narrative lol)”

After Raven saw the tweet, she posted, “Hey everybody!! Make sure you follow @Whats_Ur_Sign_ so she can get those followers so she can stop talking s–t about her friends…like Tia!!!! And Becca!!! Come on now hurry up!”

Click inside to read the rest of the exchange… More Here! »

'The Bachelorette' Producers Issue Statement After Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted of Assault & Battery

The producers behind The Bachelorette are speaking out after contestant Lincoln Adim was convicted of assault and battery.

Lincoln, who is currently still on the show starring Becca Kufrin, was found guilty on the charges of indecent assault and battery on May 21 following an incident in May of 2016 when Lincoln groped and assaulted an adult female on a harbor cruise ship in New York.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of The Bachelorette

“No one on the Bachelorette production had any knowledge about the incident or charges when Lincoln Adim was cast, and he himself denied ever having engaged in or been charged with any sexual misconduct. We employ a well- respected and highly experienced third party who has done thousands of background checks consistent with industry standards to do a nationwide background check in this case. The report we received did not reference any incident or charge relating to the recent conviction – or any other charges relating to sexual misconduct. We are currently investigating why the report did not contain this information,” the statement reads.

Click here to learn more about the conviction.

'Bachelorette' Contestant Lincoln Adim Convicted of Assault & Battery

One of The Bachelorette contestants vying for Becca Kufrin‘s heart has been convicted of assault after groping a woman on a cruise.

Contestant Lincoln Adim, who is currently still on the show, was found guilty on the charges of indecent assault and battery on May 21st.

According to People, the charges stem from an incident in May of 2016 when Lincoln groped and assaulted an adult female on a harbor cruise ship in New York.

Lincoln was sentenced to a year behind bars, with that term being suspended for a two-year probationary period.

“The judge ordered him to stay away from the victim and attend three Alcoholics Anonymous meetings per week during those two years,” Press Secretary of the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office said.

He added, “If he complies with the judge’s orders, he will not have to serve out his term, but if he fails to comply with those orders or re-offends, he could be ordered to serve out the year behind bars. By law, he is expected to register as a sex offender.”