- Tiger Woods parties like a rockstar with Nickelback – TMZ
- Denise Jonas raises The Jonas Brothers – JustJaredJr
- Mariah Carey really loves Nick Cannon – LaineyGossip
- Kelly Ripa‘s husband wants to keep her clothes on – Superficial
- Aziz Ansari has had some funny moments – MTV
- Kim Kardashian jumps to her own defense – AccessHollywood
- Lauren Conrad is now back in California – Popsugar
- Steven Seagal‘s ex will tell all about him- theFABlife
- Jennifer Lopez always gets love in NYC – Trendmill
- Karl Lagerfeld has a pretty hearty laugh – BuzzFeed
- Isla Fisher has got a big baby bump – OK
- Kylie Minogue enjoys wearing gladiator sandals – PCN
- Ethan Hawke takes a rea beating on set – Splash
- Drew Barrymore arrived to Bardot with a friend close to midnight on April 20 for the lounge’s popular Tuesday night, “Mr. Black.” She was dressed casually – wearing a black hat. She comfortably danced the night away in the lounge as she sipped her Red Bull. Onlookers say she was in a great mood and enjoying herself!
Tiger Woods News, Pictures, and Videos
Tiger Woods finished fourth at the Masters Tournament on Sunday (April 12) and is planning to take a break.
The 34-year-old golf pro, who was hoping to rebound after a four month break from the game, called his performance “unsuccessful,” adding, “I didn’t get the job done.”
Tiger, who told TigerWoods.com that he felt uneasy on every shot, also shared that he’ll be stepping away from the game for a bit. “I’m going to take a little time off and kind of re-evaluate things,” he shared.
Tiger has won the Masters Tournament four times and, since 2004, has not finished any worse than sixth place.
Earl, the late father of Tiger, was actually speaking about his wife, Kultida, in the excerpt used in the Nike spot. The interview with Earl took place in 2004 and was used in Tiger: The Authorized DVD Collection, according to ABC News.
In the clip, Earl‘s full quote is, “Authoritarian. Yea, Tida is very authoritative. She is very definitive. ‘Yes’ and ‘No.’ I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion. I want to find out what your thinking was, I want to find out what your feelings are and did you learn anything? So we were two different types but we co-existed pretty well.”
Earl Woods in Tiger: The Authorized DVD Collection
A somber Tiger Woods appears in a new ad for Nike, out today.
In the spot (shot at his home course in Orlando), Tiger‘s late father, Earl, speaks to his son, saying, “Tiger, I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion. I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. And did you learn anything?”
“We support Tiger and his family as he returns to competitive golf,” Nike spokesman Derek Kent said. “The ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father.”
The ad debuted Wednesday at 6PM ET on ESPN and The Golf Channel.
Nike is one of the few corporate sponsors to stay with Tiger since his sex scandal. Companies like Gatorade, Proctor & Gamble, AT&T and Accenture pulled out of their endorsement deals.
Tiger Woods for Nike
- Tiger Woods lands quietly in Augusta, Georgia – TMZ
- Miley Cyrus will be buying her own home – JustJaredJr
- Emily Blunt goes shopping in Melrose – LaineyGossip
- Lindsay Lohan almost takes a tumble – Superficial
- Janet Jackson releases her latest music video – MTV
- Sandra Bullock is on the cover of many magazines – Popsugar
- Bai Ling likes playing Splinter Cell – theFABlife
- Alessandra Ambrosio knows how to keep it simple – Trendmill
- Listen to “Poker Face” on 4 iPhones- BuzzFeed
- Kate Gosselin‘s kids hunt for Easter eggs – INO
- Kim Kardashian beats her maid in court – OK
- Eva Longoria is in the Easter spirit – PCN
- Madonna and Jesus Luz have their date night – Splash
- Tiger Woods admits to doing “pretty bad things” – TMZ
- Joe Jonas is really living the dream – JustJaredJr
- Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City girls – LaineyGossip
- Lindsay Lohan never texted her dad in the hospital – Superficial
- Snooki responds to Ellen DeGeneres‘ shout-out – MTV
- Mary-Kate Olsen likes wearing lots of layers – Popsugar
- Ethan Hawke‘s love is very wide – theFABlife
- J-Woww knows how to clean up nicely – Trendmill
- Dakota Fanning when she was growing teeth – BuzzFeed
- Yvonne Strahovsk knows how to party at Wet Republic – INO
- Kirstie Alley has praises to sing for Jessica Simpson – OK
- Ashley Greene takes a sip of her coffee – PCN
- Justin Bieber has to make all the rounds in L.A. – Splash
Tiger Woods will make his official return to golf April 8 at The Masters.
“The Masters is where I won my first major and I view this tournament with great respect,” the 34-year-old golfer said in a statement (via USA Today).
“After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I’m ready to start my season at Augusta. The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it’s been a while since I last played.”
“I have undergone almost two months of inpatient therapy and I am continuing my treatment,” Tiger continued. “Although I’m returning to competition, I still have a lot of work to do in my personal life.”
“When I finally got into a position to think about competitive golf again, it became apparent to me that The Masters would be the earliest I could play.”