- Tiger Woods is friends with the guys from Nickelback – TMZ
- Shailene Woodley loves thrifting – JustJaredJr
- Robert Downey, Jr. visits The Late Show – LaineyGossip
- Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson get close – Superficial
- Amanda Seyfried: Letters To Juliet is super-romantic – MTV Movies
- Chelsea Handler clears up rumors of a sex tape – AccessHollywood
- Ashlee Simpson hits the beach with baby Bronx – Popsugar
- Britney Spears‘ camp for kids is in danger of going broke – theFABlife
- Russell Brand wears some interesting jeans – Trendmill
- Justin Bieber‘s song gets an internet meme themed remix – BuzzFeed
- Robert Pattinson will head back to Ellen – OK
- Rosie O’Donnell visits Good Morning America – PCN
- Claudia Schiffer‘s baby bump is growing – Splash
Tiger Woods News, Pictures, and Videos
“I have to say it felt great to return to competition at the Masters Tournament. To actually contend in a major on the back nine Sunday and tie for fourth with very little preparation, with all that has transpired in my life, was pretty cool.
“I honestly didn’t know what to expect from the fans, but they were absolutely incredible from Monday through Sunday. It was unreal. They definitely helped me mentally to be more comfortable out there. I was hoping for the best. To get that type of warmth is something I did not expect and will never forget.
“It also felt great to be in the hunt again, but unfortunately, I didn’t have my game. I knew I needed to make a run, but I just didn’t have one in me. I had a terrible warm-up session Sunday, and it carried over to the first tee.”
Click inside to read the rest of Tiger‘s blog…
- Tiger Woods parties like a rockstar with Nickelback – TMZ
- Denise Jonas raises The Jonas Brothers – JustJaredJr
- Mariah Carey really loves Nick Cannon – LaineyGossip
- Kelly Ripa‘s husband wants to keep her clothes on – Superficial
- Aziz Ansari has had some funny moments – MTV
- Kim Kardashian jumps to her own defense – AccessHollywood
- Lauren Conrad is now back in California – Popsugar
- Steven Seagal‘s ex will tell all about him- theFABlife
- Jennifer Lopez always gets love in NYC – Trendmill
- Karl Lagerfeld has a pretty hearty laugh – BuzzFeed
- Isla Fisher has got a big baby bump – OK
- Kylie Minogue enjoys wearing gladiator sandals – PCN
- Ethan Hawke takes a rea beating on set – Splash
- Drew Barrymore arrived to Bardot with a friend close to midnight on April 20 for the lounge’s popular Tuesday night, “Mr. Black.” She was dressed casually – wearing a black hat. She comfortably danced the night away in the lounge as she sipped her Red Bull. Onlookers say she was in a great mood and enjoying herself!
Tiger Woods finished fourth at the Masters Tournament on Sunday (April 12) and is planning to take a break.
The 34-year-old golf pro, who was hoping to rebound after a four month break from the game, called his performance “unsuccessful,” adding, “I didn’t get the job done.”
Tiger, who told TigerWoods.com that he felt uneasy on every shot, also shared that he’ll be stepping away from the game for a bit. “I’m going to take a little time off and kind of re-evaluate things,” he shared.
Tiger has won the Masters Tournament four times and, since 2004, has not finished any worse than sixth place.
Earl, the late father of Tiger, was actually speaking about his wife, Kultida, in the excerpt used in the Nike spot. The interview with Earl took place in 2004 and was used in Tiger: The Authorized DVD Collection, according to ABC News.
In the clip, Earl‘s full quote is, “Authoritarian. Yea, Tida is very authoritative. She is very definitive. ‘Yes’ and ‘No.’ I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion. I want to find out what your thinking was, I want to find out what your feelings are and did you learn anything? So we were two different types but we co-existed pretty well.”
Earl Woods in Tiger: The Authorized DVD Collection
A somber Tiger Woods appears in a new ad for Nike, out today.
In the spot (shot at his home course in Orlando), Tiger‘s late father, Earl, speaks to his son, saying, “Tiger, I am more prone to be inquisitive, to promote discussion. I want to find out what your thinking was. I want to find out what your feelings are. And did you learn anything?”
“We support Tiger and his family as he returns to competitive golf,” Nike spokesman Derek Kent said. “The ad addresses his time away from the game using the powerful words of his father.”
The ad debuted Wednesday at 6PM ET on ESPN and The Golf Channel.
Nike is one of the few corporate sponsors to stay with Tiger since his sex scandal. Companies like Gatorade, Proctor & Gamble, AT&T and Accenture pulled out of their endorsement deals.
Tiger Woods for Nike
- Tiger Woods lands quietly in Augusta, Georgia – TMZ
- Miley Cyrus will be buying her own home – JustJaredJr
- Emily Blunt goes shopping in Melrose – LaineyGossip
- Lindsay Lohan almost takes a tumble – Superficial
- Janet Jackson releases her latest music video – MTV
- Sandra Bullock is on the cover of many magazines – Popsugar
- Bai Ling likes playing Splinter Cell – theFABlife
- Alessandra Ambrosio knows how to keep it simple – Trendmill
- Listen to “Poker Face” on 4 iPhones- BuzzFeed
- Kate Gosselin‘s kids hunt for Easter eggs – INO
- Kim Kardashian beats her maid in court – OK
- Eva Longoria is in the Easter spirit – PCN
- Madonna and Jesus Luz have their date night – Splash