- Tiger Woods admits to doing “pretty bad things” – TMZ
- Joe Jonas is really living the dream – JustJaredJr
- Sarah Jessica Parker and the Sex and the City girls – LaineyGossip
- Lindsay Lohan never texted her dad in the hospital – Superficial
- Snooki responds to Ellen DeGeneres‘ shout-out – MTV
- Mary-Kate Olsen likes wearing lots of layers – Popsugar
- Ethan Hawke‘s love is very wide – theFABlife
- J-Woww knows how to clean up nicely – Trendmill
- Dakota Fanning when she was growing teeth – BuzzFeed
- Yvonne Strahovsk knows how to party at Wet Republic – INO
- Kirstie Alley has praises to sing for Jessica Simpson – OK
- Ashley Greene takes a sip of her coffee – PCN
- Justin Bieber has to make all the rounds in L.A. – Splash
Tiger Woods News, Pictures, and Videos
Tiger Woods will make his official return to golf April 8 at The Masters.
“The Masters is where I won my first major and I view this tournament with great respect,” the 34-year-old golfer said in a statement (via USA Today).
“After a long and necessary time away from the game, I feel like I’m ready to start my season at Augusta. The major championships have always been a special focus in my career and, as a professional, I think Augusta is where I need to be, even though it’s been a while since I last played.”
“I have undergone almost two months of inpatient therapy and I am continuing my treatment,” Tiger continued. “Although I’m returning to competition, I still have a lot of work to do in my personal life.”
“When I finally got into a position to think about competitive golf again, it became apparent to me that The Masters would be the earliest I could play.”
- Tiger Woods‘ scandal will be spoofed on South Park – Popeater
- Demi Lovato supports the Census – JustJaredJr
- Lady Gaga has a difficult time getting through a performance – DListed
- Mission: Impossible and Airplane!‘s Peter Graves passes away – HuffingtonPost
- Adrianne Curry is flexible – HollywoodTuna
- Get ready for a Wizard of Oz remake – RottenTomatoes
- Kathy Griffin wants to repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell – Towleroad
- Jessica Sierra is clean, sober and ready to rock – Radar
- Emma Watson reportedly splits with her boyfriend – Celebuzz
- Chris Brown: I’m a better guy now – Celebslam
- Paris Hilton picks up a giant chick – ASL
- Kelly Rowland brings “When Love Takes Over” down under – Idolator
- Liev Schreiber, Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson were seen dining together at The Mark on Wednesday night.
- Mickey Rourke, Josh Lucas, Ryan Phillippe and Sophia Bush are all on the list to attend a series of secret shows for a hand-picked crowd of 100 by signer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright at the Gramercy Park Hotel.
Tiger Woods has lost yet another endorsement deal.
“We no longer see a role for Tiger in our marketing efforts and have ended our relationship,” Gatorade spokeswoman Jennifer Schmit said. “However, our partnership with the Tiger Woods Foundation will continue. We wish him all the best.”
Following AT&T and Accenture last year, Gatorade is the third company to part ways with Tiger since his personal life made headlines. Endorsement contracts with Nike, EA Sports, NetJets, Upper Deck and TLC Vision are all still active.
Tiger Woods spoke out about his infidelity and apologized to his family, friends, fans and business partners.
Here are some highlights from Tiger‘s speech:
Tiger Woods hits the golf course and is seen publicly for the first time on the greens in Windermere, Florida on Thursday (February 18).
Tiger, 34, seemed to be in good spirits and even flashed his trademark smile!
As reported earlier, the Nike-sponsored golfer will be making a public apology on Friday at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse although no cameras will be allowed.
He was first seen out in public yesterday morning in Orlando, Florida taking a job with his personal trainer.
ARE YOU EXCITED for Tiger to return to golf – YAY or NAY?
15+ pictures inside of Tiger Woods returning to golf.. More Here! »
Going out into public for the first time in quite a while, Tiger Woods jogs with a friend in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday (February 17).
Reps for the 34-year-old golfer said yesterday that Tiger will take part in a press conference on Friday (February 19) to apologize for his actions and speak about his past and future.
“While Tiger feels that what happened is fundamentally a matter between him and his wife, he also recognizes that he has hurt and let down a lot of other people who were close to him,” a statement on his website says.
“He also let down his fans. He wants to begin the process of making amends, and that’s what he’s going to discuss.”