- Tiger Woods‘ scandal will be spoofed on South Park – Popeater
- Demi Lovato supports the Census – JustJaredJr
- Lady Gaga has a difficult time getting through a performance – DListed
- Mission: Impossible and Airplane!‘s Peter Graves passes away – HuffingtonPost
- Adrianne Curry is flexible – HollywoodTuna
- Get ready for a Wizard of Oz remake – RottenTomatoes
- Kathy Griffin wants to repeal Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell – Towleroad
- Jessica Sierra is clean, sober and ready to rock – Radar
- Emma Watson reportedly splits with her boyfriend – Celebuzz
- Chris Brown: I’m a better guy now – Celebslam
- Paris Hilton picks up a giant chick – ASL
- Kelly Rowland brings “When Love Takes Over” down under – Idolator
- Liev Schreiber, Hugh Jackman and Scarlett Johansson were seen dining together at The Mark on Wednesday night.
- Mickey Rourke, Josh Lucas, Ryan Phillippe and Sophia Bush are all on the list to attend a series of secret shows for a hand-picked crowd of 100 by signer-songwriter Rufus Wainwright at the Gramercy Park Hotel.
Tiger Woods News, Pictures, and Videos
Tiger Woods has lost yet another endorsement deal.
“We no longer see a role for Tiger in our marketing efforts and have ended our relationship,” Gatorade spokeswoman Jennifer Schmit said. “However, our partnership with the Tiger Woods Foundation will continue. We wish him all the best.”
Following AT&T and Accenture last year, Gatorade is the third company to part ways with Tiger since his personal life made headlines. Endorsement contracts with Nike, EA Sports, NetJets, Upper Deck and TLC Vision are all still active.
Tiger Woods spoke out about his infidelity and apologized to his family, friends, fans and business partners.
Here are some highlights from Tiger‘s speech:
Tiger Woods hits the golf course and is seen publicly for the first time on the greens in Windermere, Florida on Thursday (February 18).
Tiger, 34, seemed to be in good spirits and even flashed his trademark smile!
As reported earlier, the Nike-sponsored golfer will be making a public apology on Friday at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse although no cameras will be allowed.
He was first seen out in public yesterday morning in Orlando, Florida taking a job with his personal trainer.
ARE YOU EXCITED for Tiger to return to golf – YAY or NAY?
15+ pictures inside of Tiger Woods returning to golf.. More Here! »
Going out into public for the first time in quite a while, Tiger Woods jogs with a friend in Orlando, Florida on Wednesday (February 17).
Reps for the 34-year-old golfer said yesterday that Tiger will take part in a press conference on Friday (February 19) to apologize for his actions and speak about his past and future.
“While Tiger feels that what happened is fundamentally a matter between him and his wife, he also recognizes that he has hurt and let down a lot of other people who were close to him,” a statement on his website says.
“He also let down his fans. He wants to begin the process of making amends, and that’s what he’s going to discuss.”
Tiger Woods plans to apologize for his behavior on Friday.
The 34-year-old golfer will be speaking to “a small group of friends, colleagues and close associates at 11:00 a.m. EST Friday at the TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida,” a statement from his agent said (via Bloomberg), adding, “Tiger plans to discuss his past and his future and he plans to apologize for his behavior.”
No questions or cameras will be allowed, but a pool of reporters will be at the event.
Elin Nordegren has her hands full as she walks to the doctor’s office on Tuesday (February 9) in Windermere, Fla.
Elin and Tiger‘s wedding pastor, Reverend Ricky Kirton, told People that he thinks the couple’s marriage will last as long as Elin can forgive Tiger and “[put] the past away.”
“Remember these four phrases,” Reverend Kirton said. “I was wrong. I am sorry. Please forgive me. I love you.”